First Apology

What Took You So Long?

 

 

I lay in bed that night, ually frustrated. So I knew that Naeun wanted me, but I also knew that she wasn’t going to give it up to me. Which meant that if I wanted relief, I was going to have to either use my hand, or find someone else. I knew that my chances of finding another girl weren’t actually bad. Dating Naeun for the past few months had really enhanced my reputation, along with hanging with the Senior group. My time in the practice room had also paid off. But I really didn’t want to break up with Naeun, and I knew that screwing around on her wouldn’t stay quiet for long.

 

I was aware of some movement outside of my window. Suddenly it popped open, and Chorong unnie crawled in.

 

I sat straight up. “What are you doing in here?”

 

“I want to talk to you.”

 

I lay down and turned my back to her.

 

“Well I don’t want to talk to you. And I think that you said everything that you had to the last time we spoke.”

 

Chorong unnie slipped into bed behind me and snuggled up to me.

 

“Naeun called me tonight. She told me what happened. She’s really upset.”

 

“That’s none of your goddamn business.”

 

She reached her arm around me and grasped my s. “She was also very impressed by your body. I had to keep from chiming in when she described it to me.”

 

I turned towards her. “Chorong unnie, you can’t tell her.”

 

She looked into my eyes. “Relax. I didn’t tell her anything. Although I have to say, your ‘vacation ’ story is a little bit thin. You may need to come up with something better, or at least more detailed.” She had begun my by this point. “I’ve missed you.”

 

I turned back away from her. “Leave me alone.” I snapped. “I don’t want anything to do with you. Besides, I thought you said you didn’t want me f**king her.”

She kept my leg. “I was upset last time, I’m sorry about what I said.”

 

“Maybe so, but you can’t take it back. You called me a loser. I hate you for that.”

 

Chorong unnie pressed up tight against me. She clasped her hands across my chest.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry. Can you forgive me for that?”

 

“I’m not your baby.” I snarled. “And no, I can’t.”

 

“Yes, you are my baby.” She replied. “You’ve always been my baby. Ever since I came over here and your mom let me hold you. You were only a couple of weeks old. You’ve been my baby ever since, and you always will be.”

 

I had seen the picture of that day. I looked like a red raisin, peering up at the gorgeous little toddler, my beady little eyes locked with her angelic hazel ones.

“No.” I told her with finality. “Get out of here.”

 

I heard her sniffle a little. Was she crying? Screw it, I didn’t care.

 

“Go on. Leave. I don’t want to see you ever again.”

 

She released me from her grasp, and crawled out of my bed. As she stood over me, she bent down and kissed me on my cheek.

“Goodbye, baby.”