Fallen

They don't exist , do they ?

 

 


 

Chanhee broke up with Gyuri hinting he discovered her act and from that time onwards ,  things started going downhill for him and Byunghun.


 

He would blame Byunghun for it .

How could he be a fortune fairy and fail to predict such thing ?

 

That Gyuri was nothing but misfortune for him.

 

Byunghun would argue saying " I’m a fortune fairy not a fortune teller besides you were too infatuated with her . You would have never believed me even If I knew about it But I didn't !! "


 

Chanhee would shake his head and wave his hands dismissing the other who couldn't take it anymore and so grew distant.



 

The other four noticed how tense Byunghun and Chanhee 's relationship had become after the break up and secretly felt bad for Byunghun .

 

He couldn't have known.




 

The prom night was nearing and none of them anticipated it .


 

True enough , the night didn’t spell “ fun “ in any way , shape or color .

 

Surprisingly , Byunghun found Gyuri behaving extra flirty with him which he did not like to say the least .

 

He couldn’t imagine her bravery or perhaps  stupidity would be the better term .


 

“ What makes you think I would be interested in you ? “ He sneered before slamming his glass and leaving her completely dumbfounded .


 

In the midst of him walking away , his tongue never ceased muttering curses  and once he raised his gaze , he was welcomed with none other than Chanhee’s disappointed look .


 

“ Enjoyed your little talk with the hottest girl in our school ? “ Scoffed Chanhee .

Byunghun squinted his eyes in disbelief .

 

Now that was going too far .

 

It’s enough Chanhee had blamed him for Gyuri ‘s whole act .

 

Now , he is  accusing him of such cheap deed ?

 

For few seconds , Byunghun was rendered speechless .


 

“ I thought  I  made peace with your selfishness long time ago .. ”


The blonde  scoffed ,  averting his eyes the other way before looking back at Chanhee  straight in the eyes . 

 

“ Turns out the exact opposite .  I never did and probably never will .  Especially if it involves insulting me  !  “ 

 

Chanhee rotated his head , totally unamused .

He saw it with his own eyes and didn’t like it .

 

Byunghun was talking with Gyuri who looked so entertained .

Yea , he did leave her suddenly and rudely but still .

 

Chanhee did not know why he had even accused the younger of such thing but he felt pissed .

 

And in his point of view , the only reason he could get pissed is (  My friend shouldn’t get comfortable with the girl that made a bet over dating me . )

 

He had no other plausible argument to give .

 

He was most definitely not jealous .. right ?

 

Byunghun’s voice snapped Chanhee out of his thoughts .

 

“ There are many things blinding you ,  clouding your judgment. ” He shook his in disappointment as he scanned Chanhee from head to toe  .


 

“ You are like an obsess- wait. .. You are actually obsessed !!  “  

“ You are too busy interpreting people's actions into weird scenarios of your misfortune that you tend to forget all the good things they have ever  done for you . ”

 

Byunghun almost choked on his breath voicing his feelings .


 

How about you let all hell break loose ?

 

“ You know , Chanhee ? I have had my eyes on you for the longest time since before I can remember and I always thought It was me doing my job but no .. I simply fell for you . “

 

Chanhee’s gaze got  instantly redirected at the younger , in astonishment  .

What he saw in the younger’s teary eyes was 100 % sincere .

The voice he heard wavering only further reinforced it .

 

“ I willingly volunteered to be your personal fairy ! Did everything to make you happy even if it meant watching you  with someone else .. How could you think I would go after her ? “

 

With a last frown , Byunghun spun on heels and abandoned his spot .

 

On his way , He bumped into someone .

 

“ Hyung ? “ Asked Ricky but Byunghun did not answer , he carried on .

 

“ Hyung ?! “


 

Ricky furrowed his eyebrows ,  eyes following Byunghun’s fading figure  .

 

Something must have happened .

The blank look painting Byunghun’s face gave it away .

Ricky traced the way back to where Byunghun should have originally stood and it only led him to an equally blank Chanhee .


 

“ Hyung ? What happened ? “







 

After that night , none of them had seen Byunghun .

Eventually , they rarely saw Chanhee as well .



 

There was too many words left unspoken .. Mostly from Chanhee’s side .




 

He was - after all - jealous  ?

 

Yesterday had come and the day after it had also come .. Days have passed that soon changed into weeks but  time never leavened the pain  .





 

~ ♦ ~

 

 


 



 

On the edge of a lone building , there sat Byunghun , shivering badly.

The cold seemed to have engraved itself deep and nothing could ever warm up him up for it had reached his heart.

 

The dark stretched everywhere , silence painted the atmosphere as wind resonated like a rising opera  mercilessly crashing against his cheeks , swaying his hair .


 

His once flawlessly white wings now turned pitch black , announcing him a fallen angel.

 

His mind and heart conflicted.

 

White and black forces fought violently.


 

He watched as the very one who broke his heart wandered around the street aimlessly and carelessly .

 

Byunghun felt it too strong ,   something tragic was gonna happen.

 

He squeezed his eyes shut and focused his powers . ( The sound of brakes screeching against the cement. )

 

His eyes fluttered open .

 

 


 

 


 

No.



 

 

 


 

Yes.


 



 

Let it be.



 

 


 

 

 

No.





 

Chanhee .

 

 

 

 




 

screeching *


 

 



 

BAM !!!





 

 

 

 

Gasps *