2nd : Catching Up

Team Up with Geniuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winner. Six letters with five members. Five colours that shined and blended together. Three vocalist, two rappers, each have their different and unique taste. But, not everyone know that this one particular member feel so down, everytime they practice together. Not because the members of the team nor because h/e can’t do well. They all can do well, even better from day to day. But, one thing others didnt know – because they all a genius one- that team up with the geniuses can be so back breaking.

- Chapter two –

His first love is the sound. Voice engaged to the string of the instrumental calm taehyun the most. He can’t help but found himself unconciously hum to the beautiful sound of the nature. For the loves he gives, touching lyrics reflect the Taehyun inside.

-

“ How could you write a lyrics like this, Taehyun-i? Look at my writing, it’s messy huhu “ Jinwoo said out of nowhere. The two of them are in the practice room, technically Taehyun help Jinwoo for writing the lyrics for his solo song that will included in their new album.

“ I think your lyrics is good hyung. Honest and sincere, but maybe the word choice is not really poetic, so it looks a little shabby. “ Taehyun said, still continue his writing.

“ So how do you choose the poetic word like this? “

“ Hm. Maybe because i like to read books, so my choice of word has a poetic sense. You know, a book can contain many quotes as you read it. “

“ I read many books too but i still can’t write a beautiful lyrics like yours. “ Jinwoo pout, aegyo all over his face to hide his sorrow feeling.

“ Hyung, dont play your aegyo to me. It makes me feel eerie. Beside, i dont think so. As far as i know, you spend your time with games, not books. “ Taehyun narrow his eyes, throw a glare to his oldest hyung.

“ Haha, you catch me red-handed. “

“ Of course. Everybody knows your brain consists of three things only : Games, Entertainment, Drama. I dont see any books. “

“ Aigoo, uri maknae know me so well. “ Jinwoo pat Taehyun’s head and mess around with his hair.

“ Yah hyung! You destroy my hairstyle. Aish! “

***

There’s one night when Song Minho can’t sleep. And tonight is one of them. Eventhought today, he practice like crazy with his teammates, but insomnia strike him. So after try to sleep in almost one hour, he gets up and walk away to the veranda. Maybe the night wind can makes me sleepy. He thought.

He walk straight to veranda, but he startle when he see a reflection of a person, sitting in the living room with a book in his hand and some others book is scattered around him. That person move his head to Mino’s direction when he hear the sound of someone’s step.

“ Oh! You haven’t sleep yet? “ He asks Mino.

“ Hyung, what are you doing in this late? You... are... reading a book? “

“ Ah yes. I can’t sleep so i read a book. “

Mino flick his eyes in disbelief. “ Yes, i know. But a philosophy book? “

Jinwoo laugh then close the book he is reading, “ Ahahaha. I know. I also can’t believe i read this kind of book. “

“ Woah, you scare me hyung. Is this really the Jinwoo hyung i know? “

“ Of course~ “ Jinwoo said cutely. “ I am your cutie hyung. “

“ Hahaha, okay then. I’ll go to the veranda. Don’t sleep to late, hyung if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter