1st : The realization

Team Up with Geniuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winner. Six letters with five members. Five colours that shined and blended together. Three vocalist, two rappers, each have their different and unique taste. But, not everyone know that this one particular member feel so down, everytime they practice together. Not because the members of the team nor because he can’t do well. They all can do well, even better from day to day. But, one thing others didnt know – because they all a genius one- that team up with the geniuses can be so back breaking.

           Chapter One

            Rock, RnB, Ballad, Folk, there aren’t any genres that scare Seungyoon out. He gladly break his limit as long as he can drown to an diversity yet unity of music. At the end, music gives him the best gift.

-

           Jinwoo knows very much about that gift. How can he not, when every night he woke up because of nightmare he had, he can find the younger boy with his eyes closed strummed his guitar and humming along it. Sometime, he shook his head, dislike the notes and immediately find the other note that can satisfy him. Then he write something in paper. In this particular moment, when the genius inside him enjoy himself, Seungyoon can forget everything around him, including his roommate. At first, Jinwoo shock. No matter hard he try to catch seungyoon attention, the younger didnt seem to budge from his ‘other world’ even when he already open his eyes and see Jinwoo in front of  his face. Then, when Seungyoon back to reality, Jinwoo can’t hold his laugh. Seungyoon’s eyes grow bigger and he almost fall from his chair when he see his hyung’s face just an inch from him.

            “ Hyung! You scare me. “ Seungyoon scream and give a punch to Jinwoo.

            Jinwoo still laugh. “ Your punch means nothing. I have a muscle here, you know? “ Jinwoo pointed at his arm. “ By the way, i’ve stare on almost 5 minutes to you, but how could you realize it now? “

            “ Really? “ Seungyoon eyes grow bigger again, Jinwoo cant help to think how big it can be, can’t it be as big as his eyes? but his mind interrupt as Seungyoon continue talking. “ Do you really stare at me in 5 minutes hyung? Why? “ He smirk. “ Is it because i am too cute for you to handle? Am i that handsome? “

            Jinwoo’s lips become a line. He gives Seungyoon his best poker face as an answer. “ Not as handsome as i am. “ He added.

            Seungyoon laugh. “ Yes, sir. You’re really right. I cant argue it this time. “

            “ But, you know... “ Jinwoo seem hesitate to say out his word. His cold sweat run along his back as he think about the best way to asking the question.

            “ Yes, hyung? “

            “ What makes you so drown just now? You know, when you strum your guitar and composing all by yourself? “ Jinwoo blink his eyes. Finally, the words escape his mouth safely.

            Seungyoon pause. He try to think the reason behind it, but he can’t seem to find the answer. It even not close to why. “ I dont know, hyung. I never think much about that. “

            “.....”

            “ I just find my self, unknowingly, unconciously, strum the guitar whenever i have the inspiration, the idea, you call it. My fingers walk along the string, created the sound. Then my ears will select the note that feel ‘right’. Sometimes, i can finish it a day, but sometime, it gets stuck so i need a couple days just to finish it with the right sound. “

            Jinwoo nod. Seungyoon’s explanation touchs him. Feels that Seungyoon relationship with music beyond the understanding itself. Deeply beautiful, to expressing your self through music. But, the only part that he can not understand is...

            “ Why i can’t feel like that, Seungyoon-i? “ Jinwoo tighten his fist, feeling desperate. No matter how hard he thinks about it, an answer didnt come to him. He loves music, for sure. But his inner heart can’t even express out his love for music like other members do. Composing music, creating dance moves or even a little help for writing lyrics. He can sing it, for sure. But is there anything beside that that he can do? At least feeling attached so deeply like them.

            “ Feel like what? “ Seungyoon didnt understand what kind of feeling Jinwoo want to have. Is the love for music didnt enought?

            “ Unknowingly, unconciously, expressing through a song? Just like what you say? “

            The wrinkle in younger’s forehead appear as he try to understand his hyung mind. He didnt know how to answer, but he cant ignore that question,either. “ I think, maybe you haven’t realize it, hyung. You’ll have your way for making music, too. Maybe it’s not like me, who space out when making a song. Who knows that you can make a music after you watch some drama someday? Try it out, hyung! I know that you plan to watch drama again after our schedule end. “ He try to laugh, brighten the mood on his hyung.

            Jinwoo laugh along, but his mind still wander nowhere. A bad thought suddenly come to his mind, makes him feel eerie.

***

            Sunday morning. The perfect day to go on MT, especially when they have a day off like today. Unusually, Seungyoon – that seem so excited- wakes up early in the morning, thanks to his alarm. He shake Jinwoo really hard, that makes Jinwoo suddenly sit up in the bed. His heart pounding fast, questioning why someone shake him so hard, or did something really terrified had happen that needs him to save it.

            “ Hyung, Lets go to MT, today! “ Seungyoon say loudly. Cheers and Happiness contain his voice, makes Jinwoo concious why he got shake so hard. “ I’ll wake the others. Quickly prepare things, hyung! I’ll back soon!! “

            Seungyoon run as fast as he could. In a blink of eyes, the scream can be hear for all over the dorm, the result of Seungyoon’s effort to wake other members up who refuse to get up from their beds. Jinwoo then come along, help his leader to happily –force- his don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter