It's A Date

Café Amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gentle shakes roused the redhead from his short nap that he hadn't even realized he had decided to take. Work must be really getting to him now. A soft sigh escaped his parted lips as he sleepily sat up and rubbed at his eyes, coming face to face with a cute kitten grin. He smiled gently in response, also reaching up to pinch the slightly chubby cheeks. This caused the brunette to blush and whine comically as he swatted at the elder's hands. 

"Hyunggg!​ Yoongi stoppp~!" Taehyung complained, rubbing his cheeks as soon as they were freed from his boyfriend's grip. Yoongi chuckled and leaned forward to press soothing kisses to the slightly red skin. He watched in amusement as the younger's blush darkened before he stood from his seat, offering a hand to the cutie sitting across from him.

"Yah, c'mon Tae or I'll take back that movie date. Then you'll miss out on the surprise I have for you." He teased, feigning an impatient expression. There was no way he would actually take back the idea of the date, but the younger didn't need to know that. Yoongi preferred to be the teaser in their relationship versus the teased. Plus the brunette's reactions were just too cute, so he would exploit them as much as he wanted. A sharp gasp hung in the air as Taehyung hopped up and latched onto the redhead. His pink bangs shaking back and forth in time with his head as he pouted. The older of the pair simply chuckled and lead his adorable boyfriend out of the café, which was quite a chore considering the younger male was mouthing soft kisses onto whatever exposed skin he could reach, trying to make the elder as embarrassed as he had previously done, but due to Yoongi's hardened personality, his will stayed strong.

He was feeling another emotion so much it distracted him from his potential embarrassment. He was nervous. Yes, that's right. Min Yoongi was nervous. He was starting to doubt his "surprise" for his boyfriend because he wasn't exactly sure how the other would react. They had been dating for a couple years now, though they acted as if they were still love-struck teenagers, and Yoongi was ready to take the next step, but was Taehyung? The older male wasn't sure and it made his chest hurt just thinking about it.

Of course it didn't take long for the younger male to notice his hyung's mental battle with himself so like any good boyfriend would do, he intertwined their fingers and pressed a soft kiss to the corner of the redhead's lips, murmuring soft words of praise. "What's up babe? You seem to be stressing more than usual. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked softly, nuzzling cutely against his lover. 

"Eh? Oh, I'm fine TaeTae. We can talk about it later, alright?" He hummed after giving his boyfriend a reassuring smile and squeezing the other's hand. They certainly would talk about it later if he didn't chicken out. Not that he could at this point. Taehyung knew something was up now and he probably wouldn't let it rest until Yoongi spilled about whatever was bothering him. To be honest, the redhead would have loved to bring it up in a more classier manner, but he wasn't creative like his dorky boyfriend. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of anybody either so bringing it up at home would probably be the best option. 

It wasn't until an insistent poking was forced upon his cheeks that he was shaken from his thoughts. "Yah! Pay attention to me, you ! We're at your apartment and I left my set of keys here the last time I was over. Also you're making weird faces again and you'll have wrinkles if you stop. Then you'll really look like an old man! How am I going to explain that to my mother? There's no way she could possibly approve of our relationship if you looked like an old man!" 

"Taehyung, you're an idiot." Yoongi snorted, reaching past his boyfriend to unlock his apartment door. That was another problem. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter