Chapter 15

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 15

“Ya ______! What are you doing coming home right now? You’re lucky that I came home early and started dinner or else we would have starved!” Minah yelled as soon as I walked right in.

“I’m sorry Minah. Something came up and I lost track of time” I apologized.

“It’s ok. I forgive you on the condition that you cook dinner tomorrow.”

“Of course! I’m going to shower real quick and then I’ll come down.”

“Alright. It’ll be ready soon. So, come down as soon as you’re done.”

“I will” I answer and make my way upstairs.

>After showering<

“This tastes great! I’m sorry that I didn’t come early enough to make dinner” I apologized again.

“It’s ok. What came up?” Minah questioned me.

“Oh… I don’t think that you would believe me even if I told you.”

“What! Why?

“Well…”

“Ya! Just tell me! You’re killing me here with the suspense!”

“Ok, calm you’re your horses and I’ll tell you” I lightly talk back to Minah.

“Sorry. You know that I hate surprises!”

“I know. Ok. So, I was running around the park when all of a sudden I’m on the ground-”

“Why were you on the ground?”

“Hey, I’m getting there. Just wait.”

“Sorry. Proceed” Minah motions for me to continue on with my story.

“I’m on the ground because this guy and I ran into each other and he spilled his coffee all over me-”

“He spilled his coffee all over you what a jerk!”

“Minah please let me finish then you can comment.”

“I’m sorry” Minah pouts.

“It’s fine. Anyways, like I was saying he spilled his coffee on me. I didn’t get to look at his face until he helped me up. You will never believe who it was!” I exclaim.

“Hmm. Could it be JB, your captain” Minah says while giving me her weird pedo smile.

“Nooooooooo. Not him.”

“No? That cute guy that walked you to class last week?”

“Nope. Not him either.”

“Jun Ho?”

“No. Why would it be Jun Ho?”

“I don’t know. I’m just guessing here! Tell me who it is then.”

“It’s… Sungyeol!”

“Sungyeol? I don’t think I know a Sungyeol here.”

I give Minah the are you kidding me look.

“What! Don’t look at me like that! The only Sungyeol that I know is Sungyeol from Infinite.”

I give her a smile to indicate that she’s correct

“Wait! What!?! The guy who bumped into you and spilled his coffee all over you is the Lee Sungyeol of Infinite!?!” Minah screams and covers .

“Ne. It’s that Sungyeol” I say.

“AND you’re just telling me this now? What happened after that? Did he ask for your name? Did you get his number? Did you get his autograph? Does he think you’re pretty? What happened!!”

“Woah! Calm down! One question at a time! After that he noticed that I was bleeding and took off his shirt to stop the bleed-”

“He took off his shirt? You are so lucky! How were his abs?!?”

“He was wearing a shirt under. So, I didn’t get to see his abs.”

“Darn!” Minah says while snapping her fingers together.

“Ommo Minah! So after that, he said that I should go to the hospital to get cleaned up but I told him it wasn’t necessary. He was very stubborn and insisted that I get treated so he took me to his house to clean me up.” I put my hand up to stop Minah from interrupting. “Anyways, we went to his house to clean me up and he gave me one of his shirts to change into since mine was covered in coffee. After that we talked for a little bit and then he sent me in a cab to go home.”

“Oh my gosh! I’m so jealous!! Was he as funny as he is on those tv shows?”

“It’s really nothing to be jealous about. I looked horrible and he probably thought I was stupid” I sigh looking at the ground with my hand gripping my glass full of Cola.

“Aw, ______. Don’t think like that! I’m sure he thought that you were adorable” Minah said while rubbing my arm in comfort.

“Who knows… Oh! To answer your question, he is just as funny as he is on those variety shows” I said.

“Oh gosh! This should be good!” Minah exclaims.

                So we spent the next hour talking about my day with Sungyeol, including the white lab coat and wringing the towel dry incidents. Minah was laughing so hard her face turned bright red and she couldn’t breathe. Was it really that funny? Well, I guess it is considering that it is Sungyeol we’re talking about here. Something that Minah said is really bothering me. She said that Sungyeol likes me. How can that be considering that we just met? She said he wouldn’t have gone through all of that trouble for just anybody, in particular the cab. I think she’s overreacting like always.

              I turn in my bed trying to fall asleep until another thought hits me! Sungyeol’s shirt! I need to give it back to him! When can I return it to him considering I have practice? Hmm, wait! I don’t have practice Wednesday! I will go and return him his shirt then! Awesome idea! With the decision already made I fell asleep with ease.

Author's Note

             Hello readers!! I hope that you're enjoying the story so far :) Unlike the character in this story would you go and return Sungyeol's shirt back to him if he gave it to you? Feel free to leave your comments down below to express your thoughts!