Baby Dont Cry

Xiuhan's Deer Shaped Baozis'

Not again. Please, not again. I can't do this right now.

Minseok closed his eyes, his breathing becoming harder to handle. His chest started to hurt, everything started to become, somewhat, noisier. It took a few moments for him to calm his breathing and heart. Grabbing the sides of the sink, Minseok pulled himself up on shaky legs. Suddenly, the small swell of his abdomen made so much sense now.

How could I not have noticed? Or maybe..I noticed but denied it. It was so obvious. I can't deal with this again. It just can't be.. I don't want to.

Before Minseok could stop himself, tears started to run down his face. No matter how many times he wiped his face, the tears wouldn't stop. They came down for a while and Minseok ended up kneeling on the floor. That was the position Luhan found him in when he came back from work. Not wasting a second, a worried Luhan knelt down beside Minseok.

"Minnie, what's wrong? Are ypu okay?" Minseok didn't reply but instead placed Luhan's hand on his abdomen. He noticed the slight swell but wa, overall, confused. It took a couple of minutes for Minseok to make coherent sentences. Though his voice was scratchy from all of his crying, Luhan was able to understand.

"You were right Hannie. It happened again."

After he said that, Minseok removed himself from Luhan's embrace and covered his face. It honestly hurt the younger to hear the cries of his husband. He really did not know what to feel as he wrapped his arms around Minsek in a hug. He did know that there was nothing he could do right now but comfort him. He also didn't know what Minseok must be going through at this moment.

"Seok, I know it's hard at this moment but, we'll get through this. Together. Comeone, let's get you to bed." Minseok moved his hands away, only to bury his face in Luhan's neck. After a minute, he nodded his okay. . He wasn't ready to talk right now but Luhan could tell he was thankful. Though they were planning on going to their bed, they stayed on the bathroom floor for, at least, three minutes. Only until Minseok was able to walk with him.

~Seven Years Ago: Senior Year - Three Months Before Graduation~

"Oh. My. God." Minseok couldn't believe his eyes. The white and blue stick he held started shaking, wait no, that was his hand that was moving. Tears started to collect at the corner of his eyes and his liips curved upward in a smile. Running up the stairs, albeit carefully, he quickly made it to the top.

Taking a deep breath, Minseok opened his mouth. He wanted to make sure he was heard.

"LUHAN! YOU WON"T BELIEVE IT BUT WE DID IT!"

☆~Senior Year: Two Months Until Graduation~☆

To say Luhan was shocked would be an understatement. He was absolutely overjoyed! It wasn't as if he could stop himself, he didn't want to stop himself. Minseok was pregnant! Three months to be exact. So, how could he not be above Cloud Nine? If there even was anything above Cloud Nine, Luhan reached it.

When Minseok told him the news one month ago, Luhan merely hugged him and cried. Even though the two were still in college, graduation was only two months away. So classes were not a problm, nor was their work. Most of the teachers only gave them online work to do, especially since they didn't want to teach their class either. The two also didn't have to worry about what they would need to do for money since Luhan had found a stable job months ago.

Now, all that was really needed were items for the baby and a plan to tell both of their parents. Which, Luhan already had an idea for.

♡~Senior Year: One Month To Graduation~♡

"This makes it more real doesn't it? Actually seeing our baby so clearly." Was the question Minseok asked Luha as they looked over their recent ultrasound picture. The feeling of knowing that there was a healthy life growing inside of you, Minseok couldn't explain it. On the flip side, Luhan couldn't explain the feeling of knowing that the healthy life growing inside of his lover, was something he helped to create. The two could not express with words how they would feel once they could finally see and hold their bundle of joy.

Only four more months until that day would come.

Four more months until they would be a happy family.

💔~Senior Year!: Graduation~💔

Tick. Tock.

More students walked up to the stage as they were called to get their diploma. Parent and child alike had proud expressions on their faces, the parents holding their camera to capture the moments.

Click! Click!

A sea of students wearing their dark red cap and gown stood in a line as the next few graduates were called.

"Kim Minseok, congratulations." Smiles, hugs and a kiss from Luhan. He stood next to him, Luhan;s hand resting on his waist.

Minseok was all smiles. He started to wonder if he should have eaten something in the morning, or at least drank something, his stomach was full of butterflies. Maybe before the ceremony began, he could have taken a couple sips of water.

Tick. Tock

Tick. Tick

All of the students that were graduating that year held their diplomas with breaming smiles. This was the ending of a chapter in life and the start of a brand new story.

Luhan and Minseok exchanged smiles. Their new life together would soon start.

The principal motioned the two of them to come to the front of the stage. Luhan pulled Minseok towards the front, applause and cheers already among the crowd.

"We are proud to announce that we-" They shared smiles once more, "are expecting our first child!"

This caused everyone in the room to cheer, applause accompanying the happy cheers.

"Congratulations Luhan and Minseok. Also, congeatulations to all of our graduates! You know what to do, caps off and up!"

All of the graduates tossed their caps into the air, Luhan's hold on Minseok slipped as the younger leaned forward.

That week of preparing for graduation took it's hold on Minseok. Lack of food had him teetering off of the edge. His gown fluttered and soon there was chaos.

The dark red school color seemed ironic now.

It was an end to a chapter that hadn't been written yet. It was if this story had been scrapped.

One that wouldn't be taken up again until seven years later.

☆~Present Time~☆

Minseok took in a deep breath, only to quickly sit up from his position. His eyes widened and a scream fell out of his mouth. Luhan didn't miss a beat. He turned the light on and faced his distressed husband, taking a shaking hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Minnie? What's going on? What happened?" Luhan tried to control his voice, not wanting Minseok to hear his concern.

Teary eyes met concerned ones. Minseok's free hand clutched his shirt, teears slowly starting to escape. "What if the same thing happes? I don't want to, no, I can't go through that again."

Luhan wrapped his arms around Minseok, the younger starting to cry harder. It took a lot of composure to not break down himself. "I know Minnie. But, we can get through this. We will be fine this time."

"What if I.. What if I fall again? I can't do this Lu, I can't, not again" Luhan started combing through Minseok's hair. A few drops may have escaped but there was siomething even more important right now.

"Ssh, it's alright. Nothing is going to happen this time, I will make sure of that."

Luhan would make sure he takes good care of Minseok. Not even a slip woud pass him. Everything he can do, he will do. It may even seem as if he would be going overboard but, there would be no repeat of seven years ago. Suddenly, a terrible thought crossed his mind and his eyes widened.

Minseok wouldn't want to..would he?

Luhan tightened his hold on Minseok when he felt a hand on his cheek. Looking down, he saw Minseok's expression. What it said, he didn't know. At least not yet.

"Hannie, I don't know what I should do. I can't. handle this." A chill ran down Luhan's back. He knew it was comimng, knew there was a chance of it actually happening. He nodded anyway, tears threatening to fall as he did so. Minseok felt his chest tighten. He didn't want to think about this. His hand fell limp and his body seemed to lose all of its energy.

This was going to be a challenge, they both knew that. "Minseok, whatever you choose to do.. I'll be there with you." Though the choice was still unknown, Luhan didn't want to leave his husband in this tough decision.

They both went through the night comforting each other until they fell asleep from exhaustion. Minseok was in the comforting embrace of Luhan, feeling a little bit more at ease.

A new spin on this chapter in life has begun for Minseok and Luhan. This time, the words will be written as time goes on.