Jang Ri In

A Tease or Two

 

Kim Junsu.

One of the first few teachers I encountered and the only one who I unfortunately recognized on the first day of my university life.

It took a lot of thinking to realize the fact that he became a teacher.

My teacher, of all things and out of all places.

It was a blessing that he rarely finds anyone familiar, so the chance of recognizing me as I took my seat is an immediate zero percent.

That is, until he called my name during an attendance check.

“Jang Ri In?”

“Yes?”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Junsu.”

And no one is stupid enough to figure out that I was the only student he introduced himself to.  It is clear that he didn’t place a seonsaengnim after his name.

“Um…nice to meet you too, sir.”

Confusion was probably written all over my face because he immediately coughed and said the same thing to the rest of the class, who instead of being suspicious (I mean I also wondered why he did that), threw questions as if he was being questioned by the paparazzi.

How old are you?

I heard you’re an intern.

How can someone be as young as you teach?

Ever thought of joining the entertainment industry, Junsu seonsaengnim?

I rolled my eyes.

Of course.

I mean he was after all, the popular kid in high school.

 

He was  one of those popular boys in high school who occasionally thought the world revolved around their presence and only around his mighty presence.

The popular kid who I never actually cared about; same with the others who fell under the same category.

And when you were that known to the school, it was impossible to avoid anything related to you; even if one could care less about your presence.

We never had contact with each other, back in high school.

Simply because he was always in the spot light the entire day and I was just that one girl who’d roll her eyes from the back and ignore you the next second all throughout the remaining hours of school.

It fortunately become a daily routine to do so.

If there was one thing I learned about such beings, it’s the ego that filled half their brains that required—and I mean required—anything to inflate the stupid thing.

And I wasn’t going to be one of his fans who gave into what he wanted.

It seemed like everywhere I went he was there too.

I couldn’t go anywhere around the high school without him appearing out of nowhere.

I knew I had to do something, but I knew better than to approach this “god.”

To top it off I was struggling with a person who uniquely chose to be a stalker of mine.

Anyone would know the feeling of being watched and followed; I figured the moron existed probably earlier than he knew that I knew of his existence.

Probably the smart thing to do was to report to the police.

But why go through the hassle when he or she couldn’t get anything from me?

They might’ve called me stupid, but taking the time to explain ‘what I feel’ to the authorities and only have them look at me strangely is not done in my book.

Anyway.

When the Kim Junsu graduated, it felt like a sigh of relief.

Two and a half years.

The best years of my life.

I could now go around the school without seeing his face, fangirls, everything related to the guy.

That is, until I graduated and attended a university near my old high school.

And it so happened that he was teaching in the same university I attended.

Seoul National University.

To think the ‘god’—or so what the girls called him—would end up as a teacher.

Anyone who breathed the same air as him was sure he was going to end up as an actor, professional soccer player, or a “heavenly piano player.”

They’d probably laugh if they saw what he had become.

That’s how close he was to perfection.

 

“How about a self-presentation? Talk about yourself to the class. You know, so we could get to know each other more.”

__________________________________________________

Okaaaaay. Dang this was updated like a year and a half ago.
I'm of course continuing this as promised, I just became lazy
to update it. Too lazy that's actually been this long lol. But here I am!
Well part of the reason why I updated is because Carmen, Meiyin,
and Danie seriously wanted me to update this story as well
as Off Screen Lovers (coming soon!). I hope there are readers
still willing to read this. And the title changed, just so you know.

My Hot Student -> A Tease or Two

Thanks for reading!