Part I

Come here, it's cold.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Imagine Yoongi sleeping on the couch in Bangtan room after racking his brain in desperation for five hours, perfecting a song that Bang PDnim so wants to see the very next morning, and his throat turns dry, raspy, his body is strained, pain around his neck muscles and knots down the lines of his hips–

 

Yoongi finally gives in to the exhaustion as he slouches over the couch, trying to get a few minutes of napping at 4am, and he doesn’t realize how or when the room becomes so quiet all of a sudden, too still, because his mind still remembers of Hoseok and Jimin outside choreographing the moves for this song, his song that Yoongi has shown to them several hours before, much to his reluctant, to be honest.  

 

They made their way inside the room nevertheless, demanding Yoongi to show them because hyung you’ve been in here for almost 12 hours now just show us already!  And Yoongi didn’t think he could hold it much longer anyway, not with the way Hoseok literally chirping up and down in glee, definitely not with the way Jimin pouting and glaring his beautiful doe-eyes into Yoongi’s, lips all trembling from the plead, hyung please….?  

 

And maybe, just maybe he wanted show them too, Yoongi thought as he pushed the play button and eyed weakly at both Hoseok and Jimin, I have you guys know that this is not entirely done yet alright….

 

And Yoongi smiles at the thought of his dongsaengs getting excited hearing it the first time and wanting so bad to be a part of it their faces glowed with so much anticipation, oh my god hyung, this is amazing! Hoseok was the brightest of the two, constantly dancing his shoulders all throughout the song, and he didn't fail to include Jimin as well, I think we heard enough to say how grand this is, right Jimin ah? The latter nodded, eyes all silting as he mouthed repeatedly, and getting all too excited, gosh hyung it’s so good! and didn’t even faze as he hugs and latches on Yoongi's hold tight, hyunggg, what if we get to promote this song??

 

And Yoongi remembers grinning a little too wide at the remark and ruffling Jiminie’s hair before hushing the both of them towards outside of the room because hyung needs to finish this real quick, so you guys better head back first.

 

They didn’t though. 

 

Somewhere in between Yoongi’s beat and the synth, he can hear sounds of thuds and loud screeches and occasional laughter all throughout the studio. They really are choreographing. Yoongi thought aloud, lips curved, feeling nothing short of appreciation.

 

But that was then.

 

And now Yoongi doesn’t remember when his eyes give away to darkness as he dreams of a yellow star, of a faraway land on top of the blue clouds, in between the green hills where a bronze house stands so big it can fit the entire Seoul city and all of its grandeur, Yoongi thinks it’s weird that the closer he gets to the house the smaller it becomes, until it pixelates into something he can make up of seven heads that he recognizes dearly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter