fourth (last)

To be like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i'm not dead (but i wished i'd be lol) and i managed to update after almost a year haha

i'm sorry. really really sorry.

but hey, i'm back, with a chapter! (even if it's the last /sob/)

and i kinda like it but i guess some won't? maybe the last part haha

also, this is the second longest chapter and has a reallyyyyyyyyyy short extra. i hope i didn't fail there..

some better read all chapters to know what this is about again (though i don't even know if like that this all will make more sense lmao)

 

​thanks for all the readers, comments, subscribers and upvotes. it was nice being you're author.

btw the truth behind all of this isn't much of a surprise, is it?

 

whatever, thanks again!

maybe we see each other some other time (if i'll get myself to write a lot more again that's it!)

 

bye and i hope you'll like this! :)

- hanie

 

 

 

o4.

Sungyeol stays confused the whole morning afterwards. (He hasn’t slept well even though he was sleeping beside his hyung.) He feels strange and irritated and he just can’t make out what happened the day before. (More like the night before.) He tries but fails and Sunggyu doesn’t help with all the smiles and nice gestures (like making breakfast) towards him.

“C’mon, Yeol.”

“Huh?” He turns his head and sees the elder standing at the entrance, slipping on his shoes. “Where are you going?”

“To Woohyun.” he answers shortly with his face not showing any emotion.

The taller springs up at that, “NO!” He runs to him and hugs him. “What if you’ll get hurt again?!?” His heartbeat doubles and the fear of his hyung being in pain because of him comes back. “I don’t want that..” And he’s crying.

“Yah..” There’s a chuckle. “You’re coming with me this time.”

 

So, of course, he does what his hyung says. He comes along and holds onto the hem of his shirt the whole time. Who knows if something would’ve happened to them on their way? He doesn’t trust that Woohyun guy. Why is Saeron even his friend?! She shouldn’t befriend guys that throw punches at innocent people. “Hyung, when are we there?”

“Wait, I don’t know so myself,” he halts and looks around, mumbling, “I think it was that way,”

They walk around for a bit more until they really find the Nam’s house. Or that’s what he thinks. Because when they ring the doorbell Myungsoo opens the door and widens his eyes.

“W-what..??”

“I said we’ll explain it today, or actually tomorrow, but whatever. It’s today and if Woohyun isn’t here then-”

Sungyeol pulls onto Sunggyu’s sleeve to shut him up, what works out.

“W-well, is Woohyun here?”

Myungsoo looks at Sunggyu, then at Sungyeol. He recalls the kiss and Sungyeol is thinking about it, too, what makes them both blush. In Sungyeol’s case for an unknown reason. “He’s in his room, Saeron’s with him. Come in and have a seat, I’ll get him downstairs.” And with that, the tall boy leaves them in (what seems like) the living room alone.

“Hyung..”

The elder shakes his head, “I won’t get into another fight.” But then he thinks again and grins, “Well, not physical at least!”

And both of them laugh while taking a seat on the couch.

(It seems Sungyeol didn’t catch on the fact that Saeron is really there with all of them.)

 

A few minutes later, they’re talking about school stuff and things their moms want them to do, a loud sound is heard and Myungsoo comes running down the stairs. Chasing him, Woohyun tries to be as fast as him but almost trips on a stair. In order not to fall down he has to hold onto something, what isn’t easy. However, he manages to come safe and sound downstairs and continue his task to chase after Myungsoo.

“You bastard! You did that on purpose!”

Myungsoo was half laughing, half screaming, “NO! And if you want to blame someone, blame him!” He points at Sunggyu.

“Huh? Why me?”

Sungyeol looks at Woohyun’s angry face and is scared as well.

“You were the one asking for him!”

“So what?”

Woohyun stops in his tracks and eyes the two additions in his living room. “Wha-..?”

And if things weren’t strange enough, Saeron comes nonchalantly down from his room and smiles at them. “What is this ruckus about?”

The tallest of them all doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t feel anything either. All he knows is the kiss from the day before and all the pain and fear he felt that day, too. And Sunggyu just sits beside him and holds him by his arm.

“Well, someone,” and his hyung just has to look at him, “needs some answers.”

“Sungyeol?” the girl raises her eyebrows, a smile is still visible on her face.

“Yeah.”

After that it’s silent.

Myungsoo steals some glances at Sungyeol and Woohyun is discussing something in a nonverbal conversation with Saeron. Sunggyu sighs because this is all just so tiring.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter