first

To be like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: guys, you have no idea how much fun this is to be writing on this. i love it to bitsssssss.

and, js, the ending is so stupid and makes no sense ideky i added it lmao

 

have fun (cuz this'll be the only update i get done without feeling like dying).

 

till the next time my cuties~

​- hanie

 

 

o1.

The first thing on his list is, of course, to attach himself to the boy. He seems to not have that much of friends (from what he can judge) and that makes it easy for him to fit in because he’s likable. (He wants to become friends after some time because that’s the best way to become someone else.)

Second, pay all his dear attention to him, analyse his every tic, his likes, his dislike, his fashion taste and all that.

Third, to.. to..

“What was number three again?” He can’t possibly have forgotten it, can he? He’s been making this list the last few days he excused himself from P.E. So, where did he put it? Wait. ‘Did I even write it down?’

He searches like mad in his bag, locker, in all the classrooms, but, no, it seems as if he didn’t. “Sungyeol, you’re stupid!”

Well, then his new list must do. He’ll know what to do when he becomes like him. He’ll know what to tell Saeron and how to make her fall for him. It’ll do!

“She’ll be mine!” He raises his fist in the air. He feels like the bad guy but whatever.

“Sungyeol, don’t forget to clean up before you go, okay?”

“She’ll be mine after I’ve finished this!” And once again, his fists are raising into the air.

“And don’t do that,” his friend, Sunggyu, shakes his fist in front of himself, “you look stupid.”

More than offended, he acts like punching him and immediately stops when the stare is directed at him. This time he raises his hands in surrender.

“Hyung will buy you chicken if you’ll meet me at the gate in half an hour.”

Saeron put aside, he cleans up very well (in his opinion and then dashes off to get his beloved chicken). “She can wait, now chicken’s first.”

It’s pure coincidence that he sees that guy there and that he can’t take his eyes off of him and Saeron interacting together. He feels sick but he can’t stop eating. It’s as if his hands won’t stop moving and his mouth won’t stop chewing.

(Imagine how angry Sunggyu got after he came back from the restroom. He’s hiding from him ever since that fateful day.)

 

 

He’s a creep.  He shudders at the thought of getting watched by people. The poor boy. ‘But he took my girl away. That’s his punishment!’ Still, he feels bad. But he cannot not leave it be. Saeron has to be his. Saeren will have to be his!

So, he stares at him during math, homeroom, physics, P.E, lunch time and when he walks home with some guy he doesn’t bother to remember the name of.

This continues from day to day.

Sometimes he manages to sneak away from his classes to drop by the boy’s ones (he still hasn’t taken it as a mission to actually get his name). It’s always been interesting, in some weird and strange way. He catches himself sighing whenever the other smiles or laughs. And then he scolds himself. He’s more popular and more handsome (well, that’s something to argue about) and he has much better grades (and that’s an obvious lie because he needs to pump himself with as much confidence as he has to get this done with).

On other times he thinks it’s stupid and he’ll never get Saeron (because that’s his brain thinking logically and that seems more like reality than getting her to be his). When they cross paths now she just smiles and greets him, nothing more nothing less. (He hates it so much he’s always on the verge of crying right then and there.)

And most of the time he just tries to not get caught. The boy seems to notice him but he never confronts him (and he’s happy about that) so he doesn’t know if he should stop or go on. (In the end he continues because he can’t help himself. It’s like his coffee addiction and even though he’s too young to be drinking that big amount of Americanos per day he just can’t help it when it tastes so delicious!)

 

 

There’s this fateful day when Saeron and him get paired up in that project about ‘Why humans can’t fly’ and all that useless things you need to know about humans and he can’t be happier. It’s as if fate brought them together and decided they needed to bond and become an item and get married and die together and have many many many kids and love each other till eternity and-

“Sungyeol, let’s start or we won’t get it ready ’till the deadline.”

He’s taken aback. Saeron never acted like this. She was always the one starting to disapprove of them learning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter