18 | Rivals

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝18 | Rivals
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

 

It started to rain. Gikwang and Yoseob where running towards their car...

 

Gikwang sat down onto the driver's seat while Yoseob got into the other side of the car. Yoseob looked at Gikwang. "Do you think that we can make it by the right time?"

"I'm not sure...but I hope so." He started the car and sped up very fast.

Yoseob got slightly scared. "Please don't be the cause of our own funeral!" 

"I wont." Even though he was very concentrated he felt like smiling due to Yoseob's cuteness.

 

-----

 

BANG!

"HUH??!" Dongwoon opened his eyes in cause of the sudden loud noise.

"What was that?" Dongwoon looked around to find out where the noise was coming from. He was still in his cell and it looked as always. There was a small window but it was too high for anybody to reach. BANG! There was the noise again.

Then all of a sudden two masked guys opened the cell. "Come with us!"

Dongwoon is confused. "Who are you? And what do you want from me? If you free me you won't get a reward, I have nothing worthy to give."

"Just shut up and come with us! We don't need your money. And we don't have the time to discuss this either. We will talk about it when we get out of here."

Dongwoon noticed that the voice of the right guy sounded familiar. Dongwoon got up and walked towards the guys. "Could it be that you are Junhyung?" The left guy looked at the right guy but nobody said a word. There was a moment of silence. Dongwoon didn't feel good about it, but he knew that him staying in the prison without being guilty, wouldn't do anybody good, either. "Alright I will go with you."

One of the guys grabbed Dongwoon's arm and the three of them walked out of the cell. Dongwoon stopped as he noticed two police guards who laid on the ground. Both where covered in blood. The shock made him to stop moving. He examined the lifeless bodies. It seemed as if one guard was looking at him making him seem to be still alive. Staring into the eyes of the dead body gave him shivers. 

"What are you doing? We don't have time for this. Don't worry about the bulls...they will be fine." He grabbed Dongwoons arm and took him into the another room.

Dongwoon knew that it was a lie. It was crystal clear that both of them where already dead. But he also knew that being worried about them right now was pointless. 

The three sneaked trough the prison from floor to floor. While walking and hiding Dongwoon was impressed about them using the perfect time to sneak in, because this have been only one of the few times per day where there are that less cops around.

 

-----

At the office:

Doojoon walked back and forth. He couldn't resist but imagine that something happened to Dongwoon. "Why would Gikwang hide something from me? The only reasonable matter is that he is worried to hurt my feelings....But why?" 

He knew that he should trust Gikwang but at the same time he felt guilty.

"Arg...fxxxk it! I don't want to think about that punk ever again." He went out of the office and walked towards the waiting area. Eun-Hye sat on one of the couches. As she noticed Doojoon she raised her head and smiled vaguely. Doojoon didn't show any expression. He grabbed her wrist with a lot of strength and pulled her up.

"Oppa...What are you-?"

He ignored her and continued taking her with him. He dragged her into his car and closed the door.

 

Meanwhile at the Hanam-Station:

Gikwang and Yoseob where walking behind a parking car. They crouched down to hide. Gikwang looked up and wiped his cheeks. "Ah man...it won't stop raining."

Yoseob noticed Gikwang putting out his gun. "What are you doing? There isn't even anyone suspicions yet." 

"We don't know when they will meet...and it might be only a brief moment, so we have to be prepared for everything."

"That's a good point. But I'm still not sure about this."

"Let's wait and see. I bet something is about to happen soon."

 

----   

 

At the Prison:

It started to get dark outside. Dongwoon and the two guys finally got out of the prison and walked towards the fence. The guys stopped and pushed the plain plant in front of them aside. At first Donwoon didn't know the reason behind them doing so but then he noticed a small tunnel on the ground.  "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter