15 | Liar

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝15 | Liar
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

 

The old guy walks out of the room and closes the door...

Since Dongwoon is already laying on the ground the guys start to pay attention to Doojoon. They hit him again and again...blood is dripping from his body onto the ground. Surprisingly Doojoon stays silent. Dongwoon crawls to a big wooden stick which is leaning on the wall. Then he gets up and sneaks to the guys. He takes a big swing and hits one of them with all of his powers. The guy falls onto the ground immediately. Now the other 2 guys are looking at Dongwoon. Soon they start to hit him again but gladly Dongwoon gained back his strength. So he manages to avoid most of the hits.

After some time the last guy finally fell onto the ground. Dongwoon breaths heavily. He looks around to see the mess he had just created. He killed 3 guys...then he looks at Doojoon. He seems to be unconscious. Dongwoon tries to drag him out as fast as he can. He manages to walk to a street. It didn't took long till someone finally stopped the car to help them.

-------

Dongwoon is in the hospital waiting for Doojoon's operation to be finished. He feels very guilty. Was that guy really my father? I can't believe it...I lived so many years thinking that he is dead. 

After some time a doctor walks towards Dongwoon. "You are Mr. Son right?"

"Yes."

"He had a lot of bruises all over his body but he didn't had any severe injuries. Nonetheless he needs to rest for a few days to recover. It will hurt to move his arms and legs. You can take your visit now. But maybe he is still sleeping."

"Okay. Thank you." Dongwoon bowes low. 

Dongwoon opens the door. As he walks in he can see that Doojoons' whole body is covered with bruises. Now his tiny injury he had before seems minor. Since Doojoon is still sleeping he decided to come back the next day.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

One day later...

"Annyong, Doojoon." Dongwoon takes a seat.

Doojoon doesn't respond for a while but then he decides to start speaking: "I'm not going to act as if I would still like you..."

"What did you just say? What's wrong?" 

"Well...I guess it's my fault, because I believed you..."

Dongwoon jumps up from his seat. "Wait! What are you talking about?? Don't make f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter