Teaser

Dream Knight: Afterglow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jenny x Jackson Forever “A classic story about two individuals with very different personalities falling in love.”
 

story layout credit

  U pon my first interaction with her, there were already a lot of things not to like about Lee Jenny.

She was rude, unkind and to put it simply, a bully. From the pink hair she sported and the way she styled herself, to the color of her neon yellow nails, everything about her screamed for attention. Troublemaking and rebellion came natural to her. And if someone would've told me that I would end up falling for this girl, I probably would've stopped and laughed in their faces. It was a ridiculous thought. A farfetched one that would've been the last thing to ever cross my mind. The fact that I didn't even know it was happening until it was too late made it worse.

I realized early on just what type of person she truy was. Her pompous and arrogant attitude was a front to cover up the loneliness she actually felt. This was made very clear to me when I accidentally met her outside of school where she was working a late night shift at a food truck.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes. And I especially couldn't believe it when I saw her laugh for the first time at something that wasn't her terrorizing someone else. Specifically Inhyung.

She almost looked... sweet.

But I knew better. And my thoughts were proven correct when she pulled me aside and told me to keep her working there a secret... or else.

Honestly, I was just there for the food. And since I was eating, I didn't care enough to respond but did manage to answer a simple "of course," before she sent me off. Maybe it was fate, because I really didn't care in gossip to begin with. I was the type to simply observe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter