Phase 1-1

disconnected

Phase 1-1: Lavender House

 

Today is a really busy day for the restaurant department in Lavender House, the only restaurant in The First Wonderland. Nobody except that today's guests will be that many. One by one, the dishes are coming out from the window that connects between the kitchen and the main room. Some smells sweet or spicy, some looks simple like homemade's food, some also looks so gorgeous like the ones in real five stars restaurant, and there are also some that look confusing. It can't be guessed what food is that and what had the chef done until it turned out like that. Miraculously, those kinds of foods also taste good like the normal looking ones.

The restaurant won't be complete by the hand works of the chefs and the waitresses who dilligently send those plates to the customers. Behind the light-purple wall, a busy kitchen is hiding itself with those who work on it. The onions are being chopped, the potatoes are peeled together, and the beefs are being grilled as the orders said. The smell of fresh made caramel is also filling the air with its' sweet scent and making the unpleasant smell of onion to be nothing. The noise of knife, flowing water to basin, and the sound of boiling water are creating total noise in the kitchen that is filled with ten chefs and one head chefs.

"Hey, hey, don't forget to boil the water! Don't leave the grilled meat unattended!" said the head chef to remind his subordinates. It is easy to distinguish him with his subordinates; he is the only one who wears black between bunches of white. "Hand me the black pepper, please?" said him as he takes the containers and starts to turns the wooden container for black pepper.

A small writing is written on the left chest side of his coat, it was sewed by hands. The letter of G and O that are written as G.O are there. He is the head chef of Lavender House, known as The Unexpected.

On the other side, between the seas of human and light-purple wall, there are waitresses who are always ready to serve, take the orders, and clean the table after the guests finish their dishes. There are around fifteen people with two head waitresses and one manager who always on the spot. All the waitresses are dressed in the same clothes. White as the color code of the top, black vest and black for the bottom's color code. The female waitresses wear purple hair band with small imititation lavender's petal glued on it, while the men had thin dark purple bracelet that looks like hair band of a woman on their right hand.

The restaurant is as noisy as in the kitchen; it fulls of people chatters and sometime followed by the sounds of babies' cry. There almost every second where waitresses are called to take orders. People come and go, never stops at all.

Between the seas of human, there are important people that are as important as the head chef. There is a young man who looked like the brightest sun between the dark clouds. His skin is milky white, clean. Those eyes are bright and full of spirit. He always talks cheerfully and greets the guests nicely. The guests really have a hard time to divert their focus away from him if he has greeted them. He is Cheondoong, the manager of Lavender House who known as The Bright. Whenever he walks, he always leaves a trace of a unique odors like vanilla and musk, makes him to be more attractive for the women besides his baby face.

"I'm coming!" shouts a young man from afar, comes to a table that is used by a family. He is doing a fast walk, not running. His hair is as brown as the woods and he has a pair of eyes that always radiating joy. For today, he doesn't wear any glasses, letting his face to be shown fully. He goes by the name of Mir, The Hyper. It's easy to say that this head of waitress is really full of spirit and energy, moreover, really exaggerated until he can be called as 'hyper'active.

"Hey, be careful Mir!" said another waitress who just bumped by Mir. "Sorry, sorry!" said Mir as he passed by carefully after that. Mir just bumped to the other head waitress, who is well known to be the other 'eye-candy' of Lavender House besides Cheondoong. Really good looking, athletic, full of manner, polite, what's lacking on it? He has almost everything besides the ability of not being careless. It's almost unbelievable to believe that he's careless and he is a head waitress besides Mir. "Lee Joon! Take this order to table 10!" said G.O from the kitchen. This head chef is only able to be seen through from the small window that connects the rooms. "I'm coming!" said the man that goes by the name of Lee Joon, The Catastrophe.

It seems that it suits him well, right?

It's Lavender House, the only restaurant in The First Wonderland where tounge will surely love it (and eyes, too. No doubt for it.) 

Time's slowly passing by until finally, the clock shows 8 P.M on its' digital screen that is hanging on the light-purple wall. One by one, the staffs are leaving after they finished cleaning up the restaurant until the restaurant left with four person. Joon is in the midst of sleepiness; he forcefully opens his eyes whenever he closes his eyes over and over. Mir itself just returned from the kitchen to make himself a cup of hot black coffee and a cup of hot jasmine tea for G.O. "Thanks, Mir," said G.O as he sees a couple of cup on Mir's hands. "You don't make one for me?" asks Joon and then followed by the noise of cups that meet the table's surface.

"You didn't ask me to," Mir replies with a pout. "Alright, alright,"

"I'm so sleepy, don't wake me up, please," Joon whines in an unclear voice. "No, no, no, no, no…. No sleeping! You and The Silent have Overnight Schedule today!" said G.O in hurry before Joon really closes his eyes.

"Overnight Schedule? Good luck with it," teases Mir with a laugh follow after. He knows how creepy Overnight Schedule is recently, but maybe with drowsiness that takes over Joon right now, he won't be able to notice a lot of thing better than the one who's still fresh.

"I won't ever open my eyes fully,"

Joon is surely in bad mood, then. He is really envious of Cheondoong who is sleeping silently and comfortably on the long chair.

 

{phase 1-1 : finished}

 

so, welcome anyone! welcome to the story. well, this is the beginning of the story and I intend to use this phase to introduce anyone, including their nicknames~ looking forward for the others, okay? anyway, thanks for reading until this author's note. see ya' soon in the next chapter! -tenebriae