Final

Red Bull + Coffee

Minseok wasn't much of an early bird, but he did realise that one of the few mandatory classes he had to sit in was unreasonably early and he should probably sleep early to be able to wake up the morning for that class.

And on time he was, possibly even ten minutes early, and with a stunning grin he settled himself into a seat in the back row. Yes, he may have drank two mugs of coffee with twice the amount of coffee in it, but he was awake enough to last two hours of this nonsense. 

A boy came in a few minutes after him, holding a paper cup and a can of redbull. The boy looked wrapped up warm in a blue hoodie, pulled over head, feet clad in Timberlands and he stomped in quietly, reminding Minseok of a grumpy toddler.

What he didn't expect was the said boy to sit beside him with a loud huff. Minseok stared at the boy with wide eyes as pulled off the cover of the paper cup and poured his redbull in alongside the coffee.

The boy didn't even look at him and just whined to himself, "I'm gonna dieeeeeeeee." before abruptly planting his face into the table.

A few moments later and he picked up the paper cup silently and downed the whole thing, hissing under his breath about how that was the worst decision of his life and he was never going to do that again. He turned to Minseok mumbling, "No, redbull and coffee is not that great a mix I do not recommend. Zero out of ten no recommend, hey it rhymed." he giggled to himself.

The professor strolled in four minutes later, looking barely awake himself, mumbling all sorts under his breath. There was a mug of coffee (judging by the smell) balancing on a plate of toast in his hands as he settled his necessary notes. The mumbling continued and the classroom fell silent as the projector was set up. Well, except for redbull and coffee boy sitting beside him, who was giggling about something under his breath.

Minseok frowned a little, poking the boy in the arm to shut him up, but the boy just continued giggling, turning to Minseok and pointing over at the professor's shoes just slightly, murmured (very closely to his ear), "His socks have bananas on them." Minseok took a glance, and sure enough, the professor of this lecture was wearing black socks embellished with bananas, only noticeable because his trousers were tucked into his socks.

As the professor spoke - pausing often to spare a yawn - Minseok took his time to type his notes as the boy beside him tapped on his iPad aggressively. He would have taken a look if it weren't for the fact that he was tired as it was and he needed the extra notes to help himself study. Minseok shrugged to himself as he continued to type his notes, fighting the will to fall asleep despite his caffeine intake this morning.

The class passed by slowly, but slowly and surely, it was over and Minseok was one of the many students grateful so he could back to sleep for another two hours before another class.

Only, he was stopped by the boy sitting beside him on his way out who bared a blinding grin, "Wanna go out for coffee sometime? Maybe today - or now, if you want. I'll pay." 

Minseok paused to stare at the boy, only noting his appearance then. The boy's smile was lopsided, his eyes curved into downturned crescents, his black hair sat messily on his head and he looked like he either had little to no sleep or too much at one go but wow despite that the boy was undeniably gorgeous. Unable to contain his smile, he replied, "Sure, I'd love to." and the beam he received was more than worth it.

 

 

 


Ok done bye guys hope you liked it.

Comment how u feel pls, subs and upvotes would be nice too:) 

Ily

Cheeseypuffes xxx