III.

Silence Romance

Please!! Someone help me! Leo! Help!! Leo, help me!!

Yelling Leo’s name countless times inside your head, you were actually aware that he would not come at this time. You cried more when suddenly you saw a black van stopped in front of you. Two more men wearing black mask came out and pushed you inside the car. You were worn out from screaming and they began to grip your shoulders, arms and ankles. Once you were inside the cars, you realized that there were four of them in total. All wearing black masks, only allowing you to see their eyes.

I am so doomed…

You starred at them in horror when the one on the driver seat opened his mouth. “Is everything ready?”

“Y-yes!” The man who trapped both of your ankles answered.

Began to squirm again, you tried to scream as loud as you can until the man on your left shouted. “Shut your mouth if you still want to live! We are not going to hurt you if you follow what we say!”

Instantly sealed your lips, your sobbing gradually grew louder. You kept your mouth shut and starting to calm a bit, making them finally loosen their grips on your body.

Along the silent ride, you began to examine each of their eyes and somewhat felt familiar with them. You swore you have seen those eyes somewhere, but somehow you couldn’t recall. You narrowed your eyes and studied the man who sat on your left. His bright-red hair and dark skin gave you a familiar feeling, yet you still didn’t know who he is. He suddenly looked at your eyes and you gasped in surprised, rapidly looking away from him.

“We’re not going to hurt you, ___…” He said softly and in the next second your eyes grew as big as golf balls.

“H-how can you know m-my name?!” You asked nervously, making the other men inside the car to jolt on their seat.

“.” He cursed himself before the men beside him hit his head murmuring something that you caught as “stupid”.

“D-do you know me!?” You asked while looking at them one by one. “P-please tell me what did I do wrong!”

“No! We don’t know you!” The driver suddenly shouted but his voice was somehow shaking.

You averted your gaze to him and you could see how he started to grow stiff as rock. You examined his eyes from the rearview mirror and he glanced back at you with shaking pupils.

“W-what are you looking at?!” His voice came out as high-pitched and you swore you have heard it before. You tried to think and think but nothing came to your mind.

The man on your right suddenly said with his baritone voice. “Hyung! Stop talking and focus on the road!”

This time, you turned your head at him because damn, that voice sounded really familiar to your ears. And no, you would be lying if you didn’t know to whom that voice belonged to.

 

“Y-you—”

 

The four masked-men inside the van started to gulp nervously and stared at you with wary eyes. The red haired man grew rigid as he cursed the man on your right. Damn! ___ definitely know his voice! It’s too obvious! !

 

“You… That voice…”

 

You pointed a finger at the man on your right and he started to look away from you, avoiding your stare. You opened your mouth and let the name slipped out from your tongue.

 

 

“R-ravi…?”

 

 

That's it.

The man who used to hold your ankles suddenly face-palmed himself then groaned loudly. “Okay… we’re busted.”

The red-haired man followed next as he hit the man on your right in anger. “You ruined everything! You babo!! I hate you, Kim Wonshik!”

“I knew it!” You yelped in surprise then yanked the mask of the red-haired man, “N!!!”

N sighed then gave you an awkward smile. “Y-yeah… Annyeong…”

“And hello, it’s me, Ravi.” Ravi exposed himself as he took of his mask then grinned at you. “I am amused that my voice is that famous for people to identify…”

“It’s because you are the only person in this world who has that cave-like voice…” Hyuk let out a frustrated sigh then opened his mask too, greeting you with a smile. “Yo, ___! What’s up?”

“Hi pretty, sorry for the sudden kidnapping…” The driver revealed to be Ken, then he winked at you through the rearview mirror.

“YOU GUYS—”

You gawked at them in disbelief then started to hit the nearest one to you; in this case: N.

“YOU GUYS ALMOST GOT ME A HEART ATTACK!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, HUH!? ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MIND?!”

“Ouch! Ouch!” N tried to stop your hands, “Calm down! Calm down!”

You ended your attacks by smacking his arm hardly. “YOU TOLD ME TO CALM DOWN!?” You glared at him then pinched his arm. “Try to get kidnapped by some random freaks and tell me if you still can calm down!!”

You then glared at Hyuk and Ravi who already set an apologetic look on their face. “Why in the world are you guys dong this!? Seriously, guys! This is not funny!!”

“S-sorry… We didn’t mean to kidnap you…” Ravi scratched his hair in an awkward manner. “We were supposed to ‘take you by surprise’…”

“Oh wow, damn funny, Kim Wonshik…” You crossed your arms then eyed him with a glare. “How about ‘I kill you by surprise’ sound?

Ravi turned panic before pointing at N. “IT WAS HIS IDEA! NOT MINE!”

N hit his head before looked at you. “Forgive us, ___… We are just helping Leo out…”

By the mention of your boyfriend’s name, your heart created a loud thump. “L-leo…?”

“We know that you won’t come with us if we ask you to meet Leo… We know the situation happened between both of you, so yeah, we did this to take you to him…” Hyuk explained and your face became as white as snow.

So I’m on my way to meet Leo?!?

“We are sorry we have to use force… But this is for your sake… and Leo’s…” N smiled at you and you didn’t have the heart to get mad at them anymore.

“Leo hyung will definitely kill us if he knew we failed like this…” Ken said with his eyes still glued on the road.

You blinked then stared at them one by one, “W-wait. So, where is Leo?”


 

“We’re here…” Ravi opened the car’s door for you and you glanced at your surrounding.

“A theater…?” You noticed you were in front of a big theater and you felt nothing but confused. “B-but why…?”

“Quickly go inside. We will wait until you two are finished…” N instructed you to go in while you just rooted on the ground.

“A-alone? Why should I?”

Ravi sighed then pulled you out from the car. “Because Leo hyung is inside and he told us not to go inside…”

“He is waiting for you… So you better hurry…” Hyuk chimed from inside the car and you glanced warily at the big auditorium’s entrance.

“Hongbin will assist you… Now, go.” Ken saluted then winked at you again. “Fighting!”

“Fighting, ___!” Hyuk waved at you before N closed the car’s door then the vehicle drove away to the parking lot.

You didn’t move from your spot, hesitating to go inside or not. A part of your heart was still not ready to face Leo, but on the other part, you were missing him like crazy. When you thought you would just go away from the scene, someone caught your wrist.

“Nope, nope. The entrance is right here, miss…”

You looked up to see the owner of the hand who pulled your wrist and gasped. “H-hongbin!”

“Hey ___, long time no see!” Hongbin greeted you with his cute dimples and you blushed. “I hope the boys didn’t hurt you on your way here…”

“Physically, no… But mentally… almost.” You sighed and the man in front of you laughed.

“Come on, Leo hyung is waiting…”

“B-but…” You pulled back from Hongbin and the man sighed, propping his both hands on his waist.

“Are you going to run away or face it? That’s the only options you have now…” He asked and you didn’t know what to do.

“Umm… I…”

“If you are thinking of running away, then fine. It’s not my loss. But one thing you should keep in mind, that you can’t be running away forever from your problem.” Hongbin grabbed your hands again and looked at you softly. “Solving it is the right option.”

Hongbin’s right. There’s no use running away from Leo. At this point, you need to face him and settled everything.

“You… are right…” You muttered while looking down before the dimpled boy pulled your hand to the entrance.

“Leo hyung is quiet, it’s true… But he is also a man who can cry over a woman, you know…” Hongbin chuckled and stopped at the front door.

“H-he cried?!”

You almost choked on your saliva and didn’t even want to believe what you just heard. Never in your life that a guy named Jung Leo would be able to produce tears.

“Not yet.” Hongbin laughed, “He will cry if you didn’t get in now…”

Your mouth formed an ‘O’ and you nodded at him. You took steps inside the door before the handsome boy waved his hands at you. “Just go down the hall then turn right. Leo hyung is waiting for you there at the main auditorium… My job ends here…”

“Okay… Thank you, Hongbin-ah…”

Hongbin saluted at you before he closed the door, leaving you alone at the silent hall. The floor was covered with red carpet while the wall was filled with many frames of random paintings. You gulped but gradually walking closer to the direction that Hongbin told you.

Once you turned right, you found yourself in a big auditorium with hundreds seats surrounding a small stage. You barely saw anything since the room was dimmed; the lights were all turned off. Fortunately, the lights from outside through the windows around saved your vision. You squinted your eyes as you went closer to the stage that was still closed safely with red long curtain.

 

“L-leo…?”

 

You nervously called for his name and shivered when your voice echoed through the large hall.

You stopped for a few seconds, but heard nothing. Your heart started to thump faster in fear but still walking closer to the stage. Okay, whatever Leo is thinking… this is creepy…

Reaching the front row, you didn’t have the courage to open the curtain, so you decided to just sit on one of the seats. When you were about to sit, on the corner of your eyes you caught a big paper written “sit here” on one of the seats in the middle part. You groggily walked over to it then put aside the paper before sat with loud thumping heart.

You were only sat for about five seconds, when all of sudden all the lights inside the theater . You gasped loudly and warily watching your surrounding, but still found nothing. But once you had your eyes focused on the stage again, you could hear a sweet melody from a piano playing behind the curtain.

 

Slowly but sure, the curtain being rolled up until you could see there was a black gorgeous piano on the middle of the stage.

 

 

But no, that wasn’t what caught your eyes the most.

 

 

 

It wasn’t the piano.

 

 

 

 

 

In fact, it was the person who was playing it.

 

 

 

 

Jung Leo

 

To be continued.


 

Annyeong lovely readers~~! I'm back! *dancing to 'boom boom pow' like hyuk*

First of all, let me laugh because--

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA "KIDNAPPER VIXX" HOW'S THAT SOUND? XD

How do you feel to be "kidnapped" by those idiots hotties? *grin*

 

And yes I can feel your hearts are all thumping right now, because damn Jung Leo-- damn the feels-- *sighs*

Anyway! The next chapter will be the ending of this story :((((( *sobs*

Don't forget to write comments, okay? 

 

See you on the last next chapter! Love you all <3

Much love,

 

jesshime.