Responsibilities

If You Leave Me Now...

    She walked towards Jong suk quietly, tip toeing towards him.  She gently touched his forehead with his hand.  

   "You're okay."  She sighed a relief, thinking he might get a cold.  She smiled and scanned his face.  She caressed his face with her soft hand, while he's still sleeping soundly.  She was worried.

   "Saranghae, (I love you)  Lee Jong Suk."  She smiled, happy that she is able to be with him alone.  

   "Nado Saranghae. (I love you too.)"  Jong Suk suddenly said.  Shin Hye shocked, he pulled her into his embrace, pulling her to the other side of the bed.  They looked into each others eyes, Jong Suk pulling closer.

    "Oww!"  Shin Hye pinched his nose and pulled him away.  She laughed.  He turned back and started to tickle her.

    Yah!  Ani!! (No!) Ahh!  They both laughed in happiness.

    "Okay, Okay, I give up."  Shin Hye pleaded.  Jong Suk took this moment to cuddle with her.  He was brushing her hair with his hands.  Kissing her on her neck.  While she was giggling because of the kisses on her neck which tickled her.

    "Where did you put your phone?"  Shin Hye asked.  Turning her head back looking at him.

    "My phone?"  His eyes widened.  

    "Krystal."  said Jong Suk.  

    "Mwuh? (What?)"  Shin Hye asked.  Not knowing anything.  Jong Suk sat up and went through his clothes which were on the ground.  Jong Suk was wearing his new clothes that he had bought.  He went through his jacket's pocket then to his dress pants.  He got his phone, then notice that Krystal had called him 15 times, including Gianna and Jun Hyuk which called him almost 20 times.  His eyes went wider.

     "Shin Hye, get your stuff ready, we have to go."  Jong Suk demanded.

     "Wae? (Why?)"  

     "Because I said so, c'mon, we have to hurry."  Jong Suk collected his clothes.  Jun Hyuk and Gianna finally arrived at the hospital with Krystal.  The nurses ran towards them.

     "What happened?"  

     "She was in the rain for about 2 or 3 hours, and now she's burning hott."  Jun Hyuk said.  The nurses nodded.  Some of the other nurses brought the hospital bed in front of Jun Hyuk, he laid out Krystal then the nurses took her.

     "Please stay out here."  The nurses pulled Jun Hyuk and Gianna back, leaving them in the waiting room.

     "You should call Jessica, she might be worried."  Gianna suggested.  

     "Arraseo. (Okay.)"  Jun Hyuk called Jessica, in a worried tone.  After calling Jessica.

     "Just stay home, we'll wait for her and whatever happens, we'll call you."  Jun Hyuk said.  Jun Hyuk was angry at Jong Suk.  

     "Calm down, he must've had something come up."  Gianna said, protecting Jong Suk.

     "Something came up?  So leaving her in the rain is the best idea he could do?  I simply told him not to leave Krystal alone!"  Jun Hyuk said in frustation.

     "I'll call him again."  Gianna walked outside of the big hospital.  Jong Suk and Shin Hye was already walking towards the church, they walked pass the park they first met.

     "Wait, Jong Suk, where are you going?"  Shin Hye pulled Jong Suk back, he stumbled.

     "If you're worried people might still be there at your wedding, don't worry, they're all probably gone by now."  Jong Suk said then started walking.

     "Then why are you going back?"  Shin Hye asked, pulled back again.

     "Because there's one person who's waiting for me."  

     "Who?"  Jong Suk walked faster this time.  Not caring for Shin Hye.

     "I asked who!?"  Shin Hye asked loudly.  Running towards him and pulling him back.

     "Jong Suk!"  

     "Krystal!  I have to go back and get Krystal."  

     "Why?"  Still walking.

     "I told her to wait for me while I was looking for you, I have to go back and get her, she's still probably in the rain."  Jong Suk said in a worried and scared tone.

Flashback

      Her mother was hit by a car, by her father's car.  Right in front of her eyes, the one person she loved the most, had passed away.  She loved her mother to death.  After her mother's funeral, she was always thinking about killing herself.  You can never leave her alone, her sister came down from the US to be there for her, to protect her.  Even though she seems unbreakable and the most happiest person ever....  She's the weakest. You have to remember that. 

     He ran to the church, remembering what Jun Hyuk had told him.  Mianhe, Krystal, Mianhe. (I'm Sorry).  Jong Suk thought.  He ran around the Church with Shin Hye following him, still not knowing anything. He almost had tears in his eyes until someone called him.

    Noona!  He quickly answered his phone.

     "Yah!  Jong Suk!"  Gianna yelled.

     "Ye (Yes) noona?"  Jong Suk said, speed walking with the umbrella, asking people if they saw a girl who was wearing a knee short dress with long soft hair.

     "Where are you?  How come when Jun Hyuk and I called you, you didn't answer?  Don't know you Krystal was waiting for you out in the rain for 2 to 3 hours?"  He dropped his umbrella.  Shock.  Feeling so awful and sorry.  

      "Oppa."  Shin Hye said, still under her umbrella.

      "Come to Myungwoo Hospital now."  Jong Suk's hand was shaking.

      "Hospital?"  Shin Hye took away his phone leaving Jong Suk heavyhearted.

      "Mianhe, unni...  Did you say Myungwoo Hospital?"  Gianna curled her eyebrows, and looked the other way.  Shin Hye?

      "Ne, Myungwoo Hospital, are you by chance Park Shin Hye?  Why are you with Jong Suk?"  

      "Mianhe (Sorry) unni, but I'll answer your questions when we get there."  She hung up the phone.  Shin Hye ran to Jong Suk who had sat down at one of the cafe's near the church.  

      "Jong Suk, kaja (Let's go)."  She pulled Jong Suk's arm and pulled him into the car he had rode in before.  Gianna looked at her phone, mwuhya?   Gianna started walking towards Jun Hyuk who was still in the waiting room, with his head down. 

      "Yobo!"  Jun Hyuk looked up.

      "He's coming."  Jun Hyuk sighed heavily.  The doctors came out and both them looked their way and ran towards them.

      "Uisa.  (Doctor)  How is she?"  Jun Hyuk asked in a rush to see her.

      "She's doing fine for now...  But since she has a heart problem, you guys need to take care of her more carefully...  I prescribed another antidote for Krystal, just make sure she is taking care of."  in a severe tone, said the doctor.  

      "Can we see her now?"  Gianna asked politely.

      "She's sleeping right now but yes you can."  The doctor had said and walked away.  

      "Kamsamida!  Kamsamida!  (Thank You.)"  Jun Hyuk and Gianna said.  They saw the nurse pushing a hospital bed with Krystal on, they followed with.  Shin Hye and Jong Suk had just arrived at the hospital.  They quickly walked checking for Krystal's room.  

      "Krystal Jung...  Oppa!"  Jong Suk ran towards Shin Hye and opened the door.  Gianna and Jun Hyuk turned around, eruptly.

      "Jong Suk!"  Jun Hyuk said in a bitter tone, walking towards him.

      "Hyung!"  Jong Suk walked towards Jun Hyuk.  Jun Hyuk punched Jong Suk making the girls screech.  Gianna ran towards Jun Hyuk who was still punching Jong Suk to pull him back.

     "Yobo!  Geumahae! (Stop it!)"  Gianna who yelled at Jun Hyuk, pulled Jun Hyuk back and dragged him outside of the room.  She took him to the waiting room.  

     "Geuman. (Stop).  Calm down."  said Gianna.  Shin Hye pulled Jong Suk up slowly and sat him down on a chair.  She wiped off the blood on his lip.  

     "Shin Hye."  Gianna called out for her.  She turned back and started walking towards Gianna.

     "Unni."  Gianna dragged Shin Hye with her into the next waiting room where there was no one except them two.  

     "Aren't you married?  Why did you end up with Jong Suk without Krystal?  Why was Krystal in the rain for so long?"  Gianna asked her attentively.  

     "I don't know, I wish I could answer you."  Gianna looked away in frustration. 

     "Unni, this is all my fault, don't blame Jong Suk."  Shin Hye looked down, ashamed.

    "Kwaenchana (It's okay), as long as Krystal is okay." Jong Suk walked slowly towards Krystal who was sleeping soundly.  He grabbed her hand to hold.

    "Mianhe, Krystal, Mianhe (I'm sorry)."  Tears were in his eyes just waiting to fall.  He touched her forehead, which was still hot.  He pulled her hair back, and fixed her blanket so she wouldn't get cold.  Shin Hye walked in, seeing his hand entwined with her fingers, ached her heart.  She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help it.  Jong Suk turned back and saw Shin Hye, pain locked between them two.  He quickly let go of Krystal's hand.  

     "I want to check on Krystal before I leave."  

    "I'll take you."  Shin Hye smiled and nodded.  She walked towards Krystal and her soft yet cold hand.  Jong Suk rubbed Krystal's hand then left, standing up to walk towards the door and opened it for Shin Hye.  They left.  Krystal opened her eyes slowly with tears falling down.  Gianna walked in the door, saw Krystal crying, she ran towards Krystal.

     "Krystal... What's wrong?"  Krystal stood up to give her a hug, her head was against Gianna's chest.  Gianna patted Krystal's head feeling distressed.

     "Unni!  I have to let go don't I?"