One Day

If You Leave Me Now...

Author's Note::::::::::::::::::   I'm sorry that I haven't been writing my stories, it's because I've been busy and I have no labtop to type on, sorry about that.  And as for my chapters, Sorry that my chapters are so short, I think that's why I have so many chapters.  But don't let that bother you please, I'll write more.  I hope you guys like it so far.  From this on forward, It's going to be about Shin Hye and Jong Suk.  Like I said before, I wanted Jong Suk and Krystal to also have a story for all 

 

At the park

     They finally arrived at the park.  Jong Suk opened the door for Shin Hye and held her hand towards the swing where they had sat before.  She smiled at the sight of him.  He kneeled down in front of her and caressed her face, gently.  She blushed.  

      "It hasn't been an hour yet and you miss me already?"  Jong Suk asked rhetorically.  She chuckled stood up, making him tumble upon the ground.  

       "Y9u think too highly yourself, no wonder you didn't get any girlfriend when I was gone."  She stood against the green slide and crossed her arms.  Making Jong Suk smirk, he walked towards her.  

       "It's all your fault."  He grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his neck.  His right hand got up to her face, he pulled her in and kissed her.  She pulled back, embarassed.  She softly punched him.

       "There's kids around, aren't you embarassed?"  Jong Suk looked around and shrugged his shoulders and frowned.  She laughed.  He grabbed her hands and held it.  He entwined her fingers with his.  With her other hand, she held onto his arm and placed her head on his shoulders as he was slidding down slightly to reach her hieght.

       "One day , we'll be like them."  Jong suk commented.  A married couple with their daughter and son.  They were all laughing and enjoying their time.  

        "One day."  Shin Hye smiled.  Jong Suk kissed her head.  Suddenly, someone pulled Shin Hye's arm away, Shin Hye yelped and turned to face who it was.  

         "Woobin..."  Her eyes widened.  Still holding her hand that she struggled to get out of.

         "What are you doing here, Shin Hye?"  Jong Suk pulled her back and walking away.   

         "Jong Suk!"  Woobin grabbed Jong Suk by the collar and punched him making Shin Hye scream in shock.  Knocking Jong Suk off his foot and slipped down onto the ground.  Shin Hye tried to pull off Woobin.  

          "Woobin!  Stop!  Woobin!  Stop!!!!"  Everyone was looking at them, some even circled around them to take a video.  Jong Suk tried to fight back, was too weak, all he could do was push him off and punch him a couple of times.  Shin Hye finally pulled Woobin off of Jong Suk and slapped Woobin making him grunt in pain.  

         "Stop."  Shin Hye demanded.  Jong Suk's lip was bleeding and his right eye was bruised.  Woobin dragged Shin Hye towards his car, Shin Hye couldn't do anything but agreed.

         "Jong Suk..."  Shin Hye muttered beneath her words.

        "Shin Hye!  Shin Hye!"  Jong Suk got up slowly and chased after them, but he was too slow and too hurt to chase after Woobin.  He was too fast for Jong Suk.  He stumbled and fell down.  Jong Suk slowly limped towards hjs car and drove home.  He entered his house and stumbled upon his stuff.  He sat down at his office.  Frustrated, he shoved his papers off his desk.   Suddenly he got a call, he looked at it, Minho.  He picked it up.  "Yoboseyo? (Hello?)"  Jong Suk asked.

      "Sunbae!  Boss is asking for you.  He keeps asking me where you are."  Jong Suk sighed and closed his eyes to relax.

      "I'll come in a bit.  Don't tell him anything, since you don't know anything."  JongSuk rolled his eyes and wiped off the blood off of his face.  He grabbed his coat and left to the cafe.  As he got to the cafe, his boss immediately pulled in his office.

     "Jong Suk, you need to stop seeing Shin hye."  His boss suggested, Jong Suk's eyebrows rose.  

     "What?  Why?"  Barely realizing what his boss just asked, "No!"  Jong Suk walked away but his boss pulled him back.

     "I'm going to lose this cafe to someone else, if you don't break it off with Shin hye," he pleaded, "c'mon Jong Suk, you've been working at this cafe for so long now, I've even promoted you to leader of this cafe to keep this cafe on watch, gave you the extra money that you needed, you're the only one who can save this cafe." They both sat down on the table, Jong Suk looked down.

     "Was it Woobin?  Did he threat you?"  Jong Suk surpised, he chuckled, "I didn't think he was that type of guy."

     "It wasn't him...  It was his father."  Jong Suk looked up at him.

     "His father?"  his boss nodded.