Chapter 2 ; "it doesn't matter to you.."

Secret Love

💯 Chapter 2 ; "it doesn't matter to you.."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
   SooHyuk suddenly rushed after her as she was about to head out of the room saying,"yaa.. Where are you going?!" He then grabbed her by the arm and turned her around, Nana eventually lost her balance and they both fell. She fell onto him, and her head fell against his chest. He hits his back and held tightly onto Nana. Nana suddenly looks up and they both made a long eye contact...
   Nana quickly got off from him and said,"yaa.. Why did you do that?" Soohyuk then responded,"it was an accident, beside you were the one who fell onto me. So I should be the one saying that." Nana goes,"what? You were the one who pulled me!" Soohyuk covered his ear saying,"stop being so loud. My ears are about to burst right now." Nana then got up and walked out of the room saying,"forget it, don't follow me. I'm mad." SooHyuk got up, and went after her saying,"okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry, so don't be mad." Nana walked faster in the hallway covering her ears saying to him,"I don't care, I'm still mad." He was still behind her, trying to calm her down. 
   Suddenly Nana looks back expecting SooHyuk to be behind her. But as she turned around, he wasn't there. Nana goes,"alright then, that's what I thought too. I was nothing to him, even after helping him.." Nana then walked alone and sat in the cafeteria room, drinking a bottle of water. Her stomach was growling. She sigh and said,"I forgot to bring money..aish.. And I can't even use my power when I'm weak or hungry.." She felt her tummy and leaned her head on the table and closed her eyes for a sec. Suddenly Soohyuk came and sat across from the table she's sitting at with a bag of chips and a cup of noodle. He goes,"eat up.. You haven't ate all day. Hurry, and stop being mad. I already said sorry a lot." Nana looks up seeing food in front of her and she said to him,"okay, just this once I'm gonna forget it. It's because I'm hungry.." She then stir her noodle and ate it. She goes,"woow, it's yummy.." She was very concentrated on eating, Soohyuk was fascinated on how she eats when she's very hungry. Soohyuk then opens her water bottle and said,"drink water, you're eating too fast you might throw up." Suddenly many trainees rushed onto the cafeteria, curious to see Nana. They kept on looking at their phone and look back at Nana. SooHyuk was surprised seeing their trainees gathering around. Nana quickly wiped and stood up. One trainee goes,"omo.. She is really one of the After School member look-alike..." Nana nervously bow a little at them saying,"hello everyone, I'm a new member here and I'm called Oh Nana. Nice to meet you all here..." They went closer to her and one trainee asked,"what position are you taking? Singing?" Nana smiled and said,"no.. I'm doing modeling.. I'm not good enough to be an idol..." They responded,"no, you're perfect. Especially with that look, body shape and the way you talk.. You're perfect for it.." Nana shyly giggled and responded,"thank you, but I pass... But I hope to work with you guys in the further future.." Suddenly one idol came into the cafeteria saying,"what are you all chatting around and not go practice?" One trainee responded,"we came to greet our newest member Nana.." Nana saw that idol and said,"oh.. Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Oh Nana, a new model here... Nice to meet you.." That idol came and shook her hand saying,"call me Onew, I'm from Shinee. Have you heard of us?" Nana responded,"um.. I.." Soohyuk then stood up and backed her up saying,"she's from the state, she still doesn't know much about the kpop world yet.." Nana looks at Soohyuk and back at Onew saying,"yea.. What he said... Sorry.. But I'll learn more and get to know you guys.." The trainees had to go back to practice, leaving Soohyuk, Nana and Onew alone. Onew then asked Soohyuk saying,"Hyung... Is she your relative..?" He responded,"yes, she's my cousin." Onew then asked her,"are in the 92-line?" She smiled  and responded,"yea.. You're right.. Are you too?" Onew responded,"yea.. Omo.. That means we can be friend." Nana cheerfully giggled and said,"really? Wow, I'm very happy.." Soohyuk sat back down, feeling a bit annoy and left out. Onew asked,"have you met Soya? She just debuted for a year and a half months." Nana responded, "yea.. I've met her, she's very kind and comfortable to talk to.." Onew said to her,"that's nice, I hope we can collaborate in the future." Nana smiled  and said,"okay, I hope so too." He then left. Nana turned and look at SooHyuk, seeing him faced away crossing his arms. Nana sat back down and said,"it was actually a good idea to work here.." SooHyuk said to her, "you look pretty happy seeing handsome guys here huh?" Nana giggled and said, "yea, I'm very pleased seeing many handsome guys here.." Soohyuk then grabbed a bag of chip from her hand saying,"then stop eating this, ima eat it myself." She giggled and said,"wow, you're really something. Yaa! Give it to me.!" She then snatched it away from him, they both were fighting for fun back and forth. For the past weeks, Nana have been practicing modeling and walking and also helping SooHyuk to be by Soya a lot. 
     Nana then debuted as a true model for clothings. She first appeared on run way shows and was caught with a lot of attentions by netizens and celebrities. SooHyuk also became Nana's personal security. Each day SooHyuk has to wake up Nana very early to go practice and get started with her first schedule. 
    SooHyuk woked up from his alarm and walked to Nana's bed saying,"ya.. Wake up, you have to go practice..!" Nana didn't wake up. He then pulled her up and dragged her to the bathroom. Nana was then half awake saying, "it's still soo early... It's only three in the morning.." She was grumpy. He stood by her by the sink and started putting toothpaste on her toothbrush and his. He goes,"here(handing her toothbrush to her) hurry we got to go." Nana barely open her eyes. He then grabbed her hand and made her brushed her teeth. Finally after they're all ready, SooHyuk handed her sunglasses saying,"now you gain more attention, you have to wear this. Especially when you're all tiring looking like that." Nana out it on and they both walked out of the apartment and got into her own personal van that picked her up. She started to fall back asleep in the van. Soohyuk saw her falling asleep but he just smiled and looks away. Suddenly as the van turned to a corner, Nana accidentally fell and leaned her head on Soohyuk's shoulder. SooHyuk was a bit startled from that, but he just let her sleep on his shoulder. 
     They finally arrived at the building, He woked her up saying,"we're here. Wake up.." Nana looks up and notice she was sleeping on his shoulder, she sat up and fixed her hair putting on her sunglasses. She goes,"sorry, I was a little tired." The door then opens and she walked out of the car, fans were outside of the car cheering her. Soohyuk stood by her, leading her way toward the building. Everyone was crowding around, which was hard for them to get through. More securities came and made ways for Nana to go through. Suddenly a fan was too excited and threw a present straight at her, Soohyuk saw the present flying towards her, he then suddenly blocked it from hitting her  with his back. (So, it was pretty much, he hugged her from getting hit by the present.) Nana frozed from the quick block, she could feel Soohyuk getting hit by something. She then looks up at him, and he quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they both escaped from the fans , into the building. He took Nana into her practice room and Nana said to him,"you.. Are you okay?" He looks at her and responded,"yes, I'm okay." Nana goes,"stop trying to act tough... If it hurts then tell me." Soohyuk responded,"I said I'm okay." Suddenly Soya came in saying,"oh! Soohyuk-sshi..?! You're already here?!" They both looked at Soya and he responded,"oh... Soya.. Yes, I just arrived. Do you need anything..?" Soya then responded,"yes, I was asking if you wanna go grab a coffe with me... Since last time you bought me food.. Today I wanna do the same back.." Nana then said,"you guys can have your conversation... Ima go do my things.." SooHyuk then saw Nana leaving the room and he said to Nana,"but you have to practice for your first schedule.." Nana looks at him and said,"I will, don't worry." She then walks out. Soya goes,"what do you say..? Do you wanna go with me?" Soohyuk looks at the door, back at Soya. He sigh and responded,"sure, why not." Soya smiled and pulled him out of the room and they both walked to a near by coffee shop where no fans are around and spent some time there. Before the left an further, Nana appeared to be looking at them from afar, seeing them exiting the building laughing & having a good conversation. She looked away and took a deep breath saying to herself quietly,"Get it over, Nana. This is how it suppose to go. You're not a human, you can't love a human who you're helping to love another human... Keep that in mind.." Her eyes suddenly got watery, she then leaned against the wall and closed her eyes to calm down. She then counted to 5,"1..2..3.4..5!" She then opens her eyes and shockingly Onew was up close to her face. Nana was startled and bumped her back head on wall hardly. She felt the pain on her head & Onew goes,"oh.. Sorry. You must be startled huh?!" Nana felt her head and responded,"yea.. I was startled. When did you already stand here?." He answered,"just now as I came out of the elevator.. Why are your eyes red too? I saw.. The moment you opened your eyes, it was watery & red... Are you okay?" Nana responded,"yes, I'm fine.. I was yawning earlier before you came, that's why.." Onew smiled & patted her head saying,"oh, that's a relief. Aren't you heading to your first schedule in a bit.? Cause right now it's already 6am.." Her eye widen & quickly said to him,"really?! Omo! I have to go now! Bye.." She then rushed away, Onew giggles & said to himself watching her running away saying,"she's pretty and she's also comfortable to talk with... She's so different from other girl idols I've talked to..."  Nana then went & practice & practice her intro talk, modeling pose and walk the whole hour, she only had.
       Soya & Soohyuk sat across from each other on the table and she started asking about him. She goes,"you seem pretty close with Nana.. Is she your girlfriend or something?" Soohyuk answered,"she's...um.. my cousin from the state. Since she came here, I have to watch over her. That's all." Soya smiled & said,"that's a relief to hear." She shyly smiled at him. But Soohyuk didn't catch that, he was busy looking at his phone to see if he received any msg from Nana. Soya called his name & said,"are you okay? Why do you look so worry?" Soohyuk then said to her,"sorry, Soya.. I think I have to go now. I have a job to take Nana to her next schedule.. We can talk next time.." He then rushed out of the shop, leaving her there. Soya stood up seeing him already out of the shop, rushing away. Soya felt a bit disappointed, she said to herself, "but.. I have a feeling Nana isn't just a 'cousin' for him though..." 
       Nana already went & get all doll up. She sat in the make up room and make up artist applying make up on her. After her hair & make up was all done, she went & wore the outfit they choose for her. After she put it on she warm up her voice again and practice her intro for herself. She goes," hello everyone. I'm Nana from BigHitEntertainment, I'm a rookie model. Nice to meet you all. Please look forward to me more in the future." Suddenly as she head out of make up room, SooHyuk appeared in front of her speechless. Nana came out of the room looking so beautiful. SooHyuk couldn't blink at all, she just caught his attention for a moment. 
      Nana goes,"what are you staring at?" SooHyuk blinked a couple times and went back to his self. He then said to her,"no, I wasn't look at anything. Don't get me wrong.. I just came back to take you to your next schedule." Nana confusedly went to him and asked,"what about Soya? Did you just left her there?.." He looks down and said,"sorry.. I only thought about helping you.." Nana felt a bit disappointed and said,"you know I only have...3 weeks left.." Nana's eyes became watery, she then quickly put on her sunglasses as the driver came to get them to head out. Nana walked with the driver away first. SooHyuk sigh and said to his self,"she's really gonna disappear in 3 weeks?.. Can't she stay with me forever..?" He then got into the car last and they went off. Nana and SooHyuk was silent in the car. Nana didn't even face him, she leaned her head on the back seat and looked out the window. Only Soohyuk looked at her worryingly. 
     Soya and Jonghyun also got into the car together. JongHyun said to Soya, "where were you this morning?" Soya responded,"I went out to have coffee with SooHyuk sunbaenium.." He asked,"why?.. Don't you know if you guys get caught.. Consequences will involved?" Soya goes,"I know... But.." He goes, "but what..?" Soya sigh and said,"but I think I like SooHyuk sunbaenium.." JongHyun was surprised from the confession and said,"what..? Did you just say you like Soohyuk subaenium..?" Soya nodded her head slowly. Things just got silent afterward.  Jonghyun seem heart broken from her confession of liking SooHyuk but not him. 
     Surprisingly Soya and Nana was heading to the same place. They all saw each other as they enter into the building of action moves. It's a place where you get tied on a rope and you do matrices things. Soya and Nana was request to be tied on a rope and jump off from the edge of the wall. Their concept was to be a ninja. They went were dressed into black ninja outfits with a bold makeup look. Soohyuk helped Nana set up by the edge of the wall as Jonghyun helped Soya. Soya wanted SooHyuk to help her though, she watches Soohyuk help Nana and looked sad. Nana then notice Soya's expression and she said to him,"go help Soya.. I already have people helping me.. Hurry. Don't need to help me.." Soohyuk looks at Soya and back at Nana. He then did as said cause he doesn't want Nana to disappear if he fails. SooHyuk went to Soya and said,"do you need help?" Soya brightly smiled and said,"yea.. I need to get on this plant form(pointing to a platform that looks like a diving board.)" he then carried her up, then the moment Nana saw that, she faced away. JongHyun suddenly went to Nana and said,"I'll help you.." Nana responsed,"no, I'm fine.." He didn't care and carried Nana right up. After SooHyuo set Soya on the platform, he turned his head as he heard JongHyun talking to Nana. His eyes widen as he saw Jonghyun carrying Nana up to the platform. Soya notice SooHyuk's eyes not being on her but Nana. 
    Finally Soya and Nana are ready to jump off from the walls to the ground. Nana and Soya took a deep breath and glance at each other. The both were from the opposite side from each other. The director goes,"ready..? When I say jump, jump right to the center area with your hands straight out." They both shouted,"yes. I understand." JongHyun and SooHyuk were nervous themselves. Finally the director goes,"JUMP!" The girls then jumps off the platform and flew to the center. Suddenly their ropes snapped off. Everyone was shocked. Soya and Nana fell down pretty high but Soya was falling toward the mat, she was heading down to the bars below her. Nana suddenly had no choice but to save her with her light powers she only haves left. She was able to pushed Soya over to her side and herself heading towards the bars instead. Soohyuk saw the transition and ran straight to Nana. Soya fell onto the mall, while Nana bang herself on the hard floor. JongHyun rushed to Soya to see if she's okay. Nana's whole body was weaken. Soohyuk grabbed her head up and saw Nana barely could move. He said to her,"open your eyes and look at me. Tell me where does it hurt?!" Nana looks up at him slowly and said,"don't worry about me.. Go worry about Soya.." He goes,"Im going to take you to the hospital." Nana held his hand and said,"don't. I'm okay.. I'm not a human who can be heal by the doctors. I can heal slowly on my own.." He then quickly carried her up and said to the others,"I'll take care of her, I will inform you guys when Nana's injures are fine." He then took Nana away, leaving Soya with JongHyun to take care of. She spring her wrist a little and was took to the hospital for a check up. 
    Suddenly tons of news and articles came up saying,"Idol Soya and Model Nana was both injured during filming. Soya was brought to hospital, while Nana was still unknown." Many fans commented and surround the building entertainment in worries. Some fans commented,"how can Nana be unknown? While Soya is be treated?" , "where did Nana go?" , "We want to hear about Nana's doing right now." Many securities surrounded the building, in case fans tries to get in. The president then called Soohyuk to confirm when Nana is. Soohyuk answered,"she's with her relative right now, to heal. Her relatives are great doctors. So tell everyone Nana is doing fine." Finally the article of Nana's where about , was finally posted. Every of her fans were in relief. 
     SooHyuk walked into his bedroom with a bowl of warm seed weed soup. Nana looking at her phone, seeing tons of articles about her. SooHyuk said to her,"here, eat this.. It'll help you.." She looks at him and said,"you should be going to see Soya by now.. Go, I can take care of myself." SooHyuk felt a bit annoyed from her always saying that and he responded,"why do I always have to go to her?! Can't i do what I want? I understand that you want me to so that so you'll survive but why? Why can't I be by yourself for once." He left the room, making Nana speechless. She looks away and her tears drips down her face. SooHyuk sat on the couch and lean his head back closing his eyes from stress. He then said to his self,"was I being a bit harsh?" 
     Suddenly something dropped in the bedroom and made a loud noise. Soohyuk opens his eyes and went to check. As he opens the door, Nana was gone. Nana's picture frame fell onto the ground and the glass shattered to pieces. He was surprised and goes,"Nana! Where did you go?! No.. You can't leave me yet.." He walked out to the porch but she wasn't there. He then grabbed his jacket and rushed out. Knowing that she can disappear to any different area around there.  
     Nana sat alone around the park's lake and cried non stop quietly. Not knowing whether to love him and disappeared or make him love someone else and become a human being. Cause she knows he won't love her back due to the fact she's still unsure about him able to love her and become human too. She started have chest pain, she felt her chest and goes,"I know I shouldn't be using my powers when I'm ill.. But, I just wanna be alone for now.." Finally It was getting dark and SooHyuk did his best to find her. Lights outside were already . SooHyuk saw her from afar and yelled,"NANA!" Nana then heard is call and turned his direction. SooHyuk rushed to her and pulled her up straight saying,"why did you disappear? I told you already, don't go anywhere without telling me." Nana's tears drips down her face slowly and she responded,"I told you many times not to worry... My time is coming to end very soon.. Why can't you love anyone..? I guess love ain't what you were born to have.. I'm really gonna disappear forever after next week is over." He suddenly hugged her tightly and said,"I do have love... It's just you, who doesn't see it." Nana was speechless the moment he said that.