Chapter 1 ; 'two side'

Secret Love

 💯 Chapter 1 ; 'two side'
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
 -- Back when Soohyuk firstly met Soya --
    SooHyuk walked alone into Soya's building to apply for the job and he suddenly bumped into her as she was heading out. Soya was a rookie idol then and Soohyuk never knew that yet. As he bumped into her, his paper works fell, Soya suddenly went on her knee to help him pick it up. She goes, "oh sorry, I was in a rush." The moment he looks at her smiling and handing him his papers, that was the moment he fell in love on first sight. He watches her walking away with her manager. He shyly smiled and walked away. 
-- And now, It's the present --
    SooHyuk , now days only can see Soya from afar due to her popularity have grown for the past years. He sees her getting more & more prettier everyday and seeing her grow on tv shows. Seeing her smile on her face already making his day going good.  But his face doesn't look good all of a sudden when he saw another guy wrapping his arm around her shoulder, walking her into the makeup room. He looks away and walked outside quietly. He felt a bit disappointed in himself for not approaching her first. But he couldn't cause he gets nervous & obviously they're celebrities. 
    Suddenly one night, it started to rain very hard. Soohyuk sat in his room, drinking a glass on wine alone. Hearing the thunder roaring a couple time. Suddenly a lightning strike right in front of his yard, when he's facing. He was startled himself. He suddenly looked closely and saw a girl(Nana) in a white dress laying on the exact spot where the lightning strike. He stood up grabbing his jacket and rushed outside to see who that was. As he got out there, he saw that girl getting up. He went to her and said,"you..Are you alright?" She then looks up at him, Soohyuk saw how pretty she was. She goes,"don't look at me like that. It's weird." He responded,"I wasn't looking at you... How did you.." She interrupted saying,"I'm your angel." She stood up and went up close to him saying,"from now on, I'll be by your side, guiding you to find your love." He was confused and said,"angel? Tsk. How old are you? You know angels don't exist." She snap her finger and her wing appeared. He suddenly fainted from the surprise. He laid on the grass. Nana piggybacked him slowly into the house saying,"aigoo. How can a man faint from that. It's not like I'm a monster or something. Also why are you soo heavy??" She threw him on his bed and saw him all dirty and soaked up. She saw herself on the mirror and goes,"I'm all dirty and wet too." She then snapped her finger and she suddenly wore a new outfit and all clean again. She then looks at him and snap her fingers again. She gave him a new outfit and made him all dry and clean again. She smiled and sat on a couch saying,"finally, peace and quiet for once..." Nana then walks towards him and said,"what a weird person. Never seen a pretty angel before or what?" Suddenly he pulled her onto the bed and started saying Soya's name. He goes,"soya...soya..did you know that I like you..?" Nana herself struggle to move away but his arms were wrapped around her tightly her face was very close to his, Nana faced away and tries to wake him up saying,"yaa! Let me go!" He finally woked up seeing Nana up close to his face. He was shocked and she was startled from his scream. They both fell of the bed from opposite side of the bed. Nana goes,"yaa! Why did you scream?!" He goes,"who are you?! Why are you sleeping with me?!" Nana got up and said,"what?! Me, sleeping with you?! Pshh! You were the one that pulled me in. A pretty angel like me would never like a guy like you." He got up and said,"if you're an angel, why are you here and not up there?(pointing to the sky)" she answered,"it's because of you. I'm your guardian angel. You have disappointed me. You never have a love once in your life. I came here to help you out.. If you don't find a love, within the next 100 days.. I...I.. will be in danger.. Cause if I can make you get a girl of your life within those days.. I could have a chance of becoming a human." He goes,"soo...your dream is to become a human?" She answered,"yes. So please, don't ruin it." She then walks out to the living room and said,"where can I sleep?" He rushed out of the room and said,"what? You're living with me?" She looks at him and answered,"yea. Why not?" He goes,"but.but you're.." She interrupted, "because I'm a girl? Yaa! I'm not just a girl, I'm an angel. I'm not those type of people you're thinking of. Like I said eariler, you're.not.my.type." He goes, "I know, don't repeat it." He then looks around and said,"I don't have any bedroom. But mine though." She goes,"it's okay, I can sleep in there." He goes, "what?!" She walks back into her bedroom and snapped her finger. A beautiful white bed appeared at the opposite side from his corner of his bed. He goes,"you're gonna sleep in here with me?" She responded,"yea, cause there's no other room. Stop whining, I'm not gonna you or anything." She then got on her bed and her outfit changed to her white pajamas and her hair was softly braided to her side. She goes,"Ima sleep. It was a long way here. I'm tired. Good night." She then made the lights turned off, which startled Soohyuk a little. He goes,"okay, go to sleep. I'm gonna sleep too anyways." 
Hours pass, Soohyuk fell asleep while Nana was still awake. Nana twist and turn, she then saw that the rain stops. She slowly got up and walked out of room, making sure Soohyuk doesn't wake up. She went up to the roof top and sat on the edge of the roof looking at stars. She sigh and said,"can I also handle my own feelings?" The scene where he pulled her onto the bed with him and hugged her closely to him as he was still asleep suddenly made her heart beated fast. 
   The next morning, Soohyuk woked up not seeing Nana at her bed. Suddenly Nana yelled in his ear saying,"I'm right here!" SooHyuk was startled and goes, "ya! Don't need to yell! I was about to go deaf!" She cheerfully laughed and said,"okay, sorry. Get up, you got a lot of things to do today. Hurry!" She pulled him out of bed & pushed him into the bathroom, closing the door on him. She then walks away. 
    They both are in the living room, and she started teaching him about 'flirting.' She said to him,"right now we will practice on flirting. Since you're a man, you should know how to flirt a little. Not too or else you'll be called a player. But I will teach you the basic. Okay, look here (pointing to her clip board) When the girl you like is sad, you have to look gentle and give her a mini skinship like this." She went to him and started acting, pretending she's him and he's the girl. She goes,"you have to do this, it'll give them the feels from you." She then softly felt his cheek and said,"don't be sad, I'm still right here by you.." Soohyuk was seriously focused and he said,"woow, you're a pro at this.. You almost got me there." She giggled and responded,"of course I wasn't born to be pretty for nothing." As she was about to stand up, he suddenly pulled her back down and said,"you forgot, now it's my turn." Nana was surprised a little and goes,"what...?" His face expression suddenly changed and he suddenly felt her cheek and said,"don't look like that.. Smile. I want to see you smile everyday." He suddenly smiled at Nana. Nana moved his hands and faked a laugh saying,"good job. That's good enough. Next one!" They did that the whole morning. 
    Nana then followed Soohyuk to his work place where Soya is at. Nana sat in his car and said,"when we get there, I'll pretend I don't know you. Okay? So Soya, the girl you like won't think anything." He goes,"okay, but just don't embarrassed me." She responded, "I should be the one saying that to you. Psh..." Nana looked at herself in the mirror and goes,"I look pretty good today.." She giggles and he responded,"tsk, but wait til you see Soya. She's beyond gorgeous." She looks at him and said,"tsk. Ya.. Was I talking to you?!" 
    As they got close to Soya's building, Nana quickly got out of the car first saying,"I'll walking there from here. Okay.. Hurry, go. I'll see you in a bit." He responded,"okay." As he left, Nana walked alone down the street heading to the building. As she was walking, she saw tons of students with signs saying Soya's name on it. Nana goes,"woow, she must be very famous." She then tapped on one of the fan's shoulder and asked,"Is Soya in the building right now?!" That person looked at her and went wow. That fan said to her,"wow, you're very pretty.." Suddenly the rest of the fans looked and surrounded her asking,"wow, you look like a member from a kpop group call After School." Nana giggled and response,"ay.. I'm not a celebrity. I'm just... A regular person here." A guy said to her,"can I take a photo with you?" Suddenly all of them ask for a photo. Nana couldn't say no, so she took photos with all of them. Those photos went viral on AllKpop and Koreaboo. As Nana enters into the building, a worker came and greeted her saying,"annyeomghaseyo, are you looking for anyone?" Nana almost forgot what she came for, she suddenly responded,"I came here to work...as...umm..(she saw some magazines) oh, I came here to audition for modeling & do photo shoots." That staff goes,"oh okay, I'll call the president to come then." Nana smiled and said,"okay, thanks."
    As Soohyuk got into the building, he went straight to his desk spot to set his things down. Then he walked around to see if Soya is around, finally he spotted her in the dance room. Soya was practicing her dance choreography. Soya then looked at the door as she saw him. Soohyuk was a bit nervous but he remembered what Nana said to him,"the moment she looks at you, smile back." He did as told and gave her a little greeting. Soya then walks towards him saying,"oh, Soohyuk-sshi. Come in." Soohyuk nervously walks in and said,"I can see that you're practicing your dance choreography.." She smiled and responded,"yea, you're right. I have an a music show to perform at." He goes,"ah.. I could see that.." Suddenly JongHyun came in saying,"oh annyeonghaseyo Soohyuk-sshi." He looked at Jonghyun and greeted him, but feeling a bit disappointed. Jonghyun hugged Soya in front of him saying,"annyeong my little angel." Soya smiled and said,"aigo.. I'm not a little girl anymore. Call me something else." Jonghyun patted her head and said,"okay, then you'll be called my angel then." SooHyuk was feeling awkward so he said to them,"I'll be going then. Soya, keep up the good work then." Soya smiled and responded,"okay, thank you." Soohyuk exit the room, feeling a bit disappointed in his self. He said quietly his self as he walks away, "omg.. Why did he have to come at this time.." 
     Suddenly he saw Nana walking beside his president. He rushed to them and greeted him saying,"annyeonghaseyo president." The president responsed,"oh, annyeonghaseyo Soohyuk-sshi. This is our new model here. Her name is Oh Nana. Please welcome her." Soohyuk's eyes widen as he heard she's a new model there. He goes,"she's she's.. a new model here?.." The president giggled and responded,"ain't she pretty like an angel.?!" Nana giggled & goes,"don't need to say that much, I'm not that pretty .." The president said to Soohyuk,"please tour her around the building." He responded, "okay, president." Nana and SooHyuk was then left alone, Soohyuk whispered in Nana's ear saying,"why a model?" Nana responded, "I don't even know. Besides this is the only thing I can do, to help you around. Stop asking a lot. C'mon, tour me around. Does JongHyun works here too?! I'm a huge fan , but.. I've only seen him once on tv when I came here." He was annoyed again after hearing JongHyun's name, he then responded,"you like him too, I don't know what you girls see in him." Nana responded,"why..are you saying that? Are you jealous of him? It must be huh?!" Nana laughed and poked him non stop on his shoulder. He responded,"yaa.. Stop it. I'm not jealous.. C'mon let's go look around." Nana giggled and followed beside him. 
     Soohyuk suddenly stops by the door of Soya's dance room and looked sad. Nana looked at where he's looking and saw Soya and JongHyun doing a dance routine together. Nana then thought of something, and said to Soohyuk, "wait here.." She then walks in acting shy & cute. She goes, " Hello... I'm a new member in this building.. Nice to meet you guys." JongHyun smiled & suddenly walks to Nana & said,"ohh.. Nice to meet you, I'm.." Nana interrupted saying,"JongHyun, I already know. Im a big fan." JongHyun giggled and said,"thank you for being a fan of mine.." Soya then went to them and shook Nana's hand saying,"welcome to the family. What's your name? I'm Soya.." Nana responded,"I'm Oh Nana." Jonghyun said to Nana,"let's all get together someday and get to know each other. Shall we?" Nana responded, "that sound good to me.." Suddenly she snapped her finger behind her and JongHyun's nose suddenly started bleeding. Nana goes,"omo! Your nose is bleeding.. Let me take you to clean it up.." SooHyuk watched everything by the corner of the door and was amazed. Soya said to JongHyun,"oppa, hurry and go wash up. You must be tired from all the practice we did." JongHyun and Nana then left the door. Nana then gave Soohyuk a quick signal to go talk with Soya. Soohyuk smiled and gave her a okay sign. 
       As Nana & JongHyun left, Soohyuk took a chance & walked in saying, "oh. Soya.. Did you eat yet?.." Soya responded,"no.. Why?" SooHyuk took a deep breath & asked,"wanna eat black bean noodle with me? If you don't mind. Cause I have no one to eat with.." Soya responded,"okay. That's fine with me. I'm also hungry right now too. So where are we gonna eat?" SooHyuk goes, "do you wanna eat here, in the dance room?" Soya giggled & responded, "okay, since you asked me." Soohyuk goes,"okay, I'll go order it. Wait here, okay?" Soya responded,"okay.." Soohyuk walked out of the room happily. 
      Nana stood outside of the guys' bathroom, waiting for JongHyun. She said to herself,"I wonder if SooHyuk was able to talk to her.." Suddenly her phone rung, Soohyuk called her. Nana quickly answered it quietly saying,"soo.. How did it go..?" Soohyuk responded,"it was perfect. But now, you have to take him somewhere. Cause we're gonna eat together in the dance room." Nana quietly yelled through the phone saying,"yaa! Who told you two to eat in the dance room?!!" SooHyuk responded,"please... Just this once.." Nana had no choice but to say fine. Suddenly JongHyun came out of the bathroom, seeing Nana on the phone. Nana saw him from the corner of her eyes & started to fake cry talking over the phone saying,"no..please.. Don't lie to me.. My aunt didn't pass away right?? She has to live.. Mom, please tell me you're lying.. My aunt has to live.. No one understands me more than her.." Nana suddenly fell on her crying out loud. JongHyun quickly went in front of her and went on his knee saying,"don't cry.. Your aunt is in a good place now.." Nana cried even more and JongHyun took her to his own personal dance room to calm down. As JongHyun left the room to go get her water, Nana finally stops crying and said,"I was pretty good, wasn't i?." She giggled and wiped her tears while don't looking at herself on the mirror. She sigh and said to herself,"he must be very happy by now.."   
      As the food arrived, Soohyuk and Soya then had a mini feast together, Laughing & talking for fun. Suddenly Soya accidentally spilled water on him as she got up to go wash her hands. SooHyuk's pant on the side was all wet. Soya goes,'omo! Sorry, SooHyuk-sshi. I'm really sorry." Soohyuk got up quickly and said,"it's okay, it's just water." Then her manager came and said,"Soya, It's time to head to your first schedule." Soya then responded, "okay, I understand.." She then looks at Soohyuk and said,"I'm really sorry, I'll buy you dinner the next round. I promise. I have to go now." Soya then left. SooHyuk goes,"did she just say the next round? Does that mean there's gonna be more time of me and her together?" He blushed a little and then goes,"where did Nana and that dude go?" He quickly cleaned up and went to find them. 
     As Nana was in the dance room with Jonghyun, he decided to teach her some of his dance routine. JongHyun spinner once and Nana did the same but fell on her saying,"this is hard." He giggled and gave her a hand saying, "c'mon get back up and do it again. You're almost there." The moment she held onto his hand, SooHyuk appeared by the door. SooHyuk saw and sai quietly to his self,"what are those two doing?!" Without thinking he goes, "Nana!" He then walked into the room they're in and approached to them. Nana looked and saw Soohyuk, she looked at him confusedly and thought in her head that she already told him, she'll pretend she doesn't know him.  Soohyuk stood in front of them and said,"Nana, you were here the whole time?" JongHyun asked,"Nana, you know him too?" Nana goes,"um.. I.." SooHyuk interrupted and said,"yes, we know each other. Cause she's my niece." Nana's eyes widen and did a look at him saying,"what are you doing?!" SooHyuk turned Nana faced JongHyun and said,"Nana, tell him that I'm your cousin." Nana hesitated and said,"yea....he is...my cousin.." JongHyun smiled and said,"that's great to hear that you have relatives here. (He checked his phone) oh, I have to leave to my next schedule now. It's nice meeting you Nana." JongHyun winked at her and walks away. Soohyuk said in his head, "tsk.." Nana looks at him as he walked away and said quietly,"woow..." Soohyuk then said to her,"you must like that huh??" Nana looks at him and smack his shoulder a little saying,"yaa! What are you doing? Why did you say that?! We suppose to pretend we don't know each other..! Aish!" Soohyuk responded,"why can't say that? Can't you see him flirting right there?" Nana responded,"even though he's flirting, what does that have to do with you?" SooHyuk then hesitated to respond to that. Nana continues,"aish.. Ima go." SooHyuk suddenly rushed after her as she was about to head out of the room saying,"yaa.. Where are you going?!" He then grabbed her by the arm and turned her around, Nana eventually lost her balance and they both fell. She fell onto him, and her head fell against his chest. He hits his back and held tightly onto Nana. Nana suddenly looks up and they both made a long eye contact...