chapter 5

Cinderella baby

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

fate has a strange way of playing with people, that day. who would have thought that my fate would change when i met this guy, i mean he was just perfect my ideal prince, but sadly after that week, i never saw him again. When i went back to school couple of days later, i couldnt concentrate because all i could think about was the man with striking blond hair. now that i think about it, he was wearing a very expensive watch and so was his suits; "who could he be?" i said loud enough for my friend to hear

"who are you talking about mark?" bam said

"I dont know his name bam, but i met him durring our class trip" i said sighing

youngjae overhearing our conversation, decides to join in. " i know who he is" he says, grabbing my attention

"really? who is he?" 

"he's someone famous you should stay away from" he says, making me confuse

bambam glares at youngjae, " can you just spill it already" he says earning a glare from jae

" look, i know where you can find him, he goes to this famous club, i can take you there since i'm a v.i.p, but i dought you will get in" he says

bam looks at me before smiling, " leave that part to me, i'm pretty sure i can get him in, with a little bit of makeup and change of clothes" he says

 

I didnt know how bam was going to get me in, since i wasnt rich, but i didnt care because i am finally gonna meet my prince. this was great and all, but their was one thing i forgot to ask; " by the way youngjae, what is his name?" i said, youngjae looks at me and was about to tell me his name, when his phone buzz, he quickly grabs it and step outside to talk, after a while he came back in to tell me to meet him at the park tomorrow since its the weekend. I was supper excited and i felt butterflies in my stomach just thinking about meeting him.


 

 

anyway, you might be wondering what happend to the match, so i'll tell you, you see afte the group reached the top of the mountain , jr and jackson prepared to ski, jb explained the rules and told them that the first person to make it down would be the winner. Turns out the mysterious man i bumped into was the judge of the competition, he would be the eye witness. anyway, both guys waited for the signal and when they heard whistle  they quickly ski down the heavy snow. jr's friends were cheering for him while suga was telling jackson to be carefull. neither of them cared to listen, they were both focus and competitive. when they saw trees ahead, they made turns and jumps avoiding any accident. they were both neck to neck, jr took a quick peak at jackson before getting an idea. when he saw the huge lump ahead, he zig his way to jackson left, than he zig his way to his right, making him loose focus and blocking his view.

He was making sure that jackson doesnt see the lump ahead, so that way he can fall. as soon as he reached the lump, he twist his body around while holding his board and land farther away from jackson. jackson on the other hand finally saw the lump after jr moved, but it was to late, he fell face flat on the snow. he looks up to see jr smirking before turning around to leave; " damit!" he says before getting his act together; " you want to play this game, fine" he says 

with a blink of an eye jackson was up and on the move. he turn towards another direction and ski through the trees, meanwhile jr was sure he was gonna win, he looks behind him to see no jackson, than he turns around. He could clearly see the finishing line, so decided he edge his body foreward to give him more speed, just when he was about to reach the finish line, jackson jump in the air doing air flips and land right infront of him,  making it to the finish line.

once he made it, he took his glasses off and turn to face jr, who was shock for a moment, but soon straighten up, bitting his lip. few hours later the rest of the group came down, waiting to hear the result. Jin was sure jr won, since he always win, but he was surprise when the man told them that jackson beat him. suga not surprise pat him on the back, while jackson glares at jr waiting for him to say the words he want to hear. everyone was silent, until one of jr body guard interrupted them, saying ita urgent. He was gonna leave when he remember jackson; " you, meet me at the club a week from now and you will get your answer" he says before turning back to leave follow by his friends.


 

 

So thats what happend to them, so back to my story, the next day i waited at the park with bam, He was more excited for me than i was. he kept going on about how he will be the best man at my wedding and all that crap, when i'm clearly to young to be thinking about marriage. I mean i havent even found him yet; " glad you guys are here" jae said looking at us up and down, making me feel subconsious, " so jae what do you think of mark new look?" he asks while spinning me

 " he looks ok" he says hiding his blush " by any chance did you dye his hair?" he asks, making bam shook his head, " actually its a wig, i didnt want to dye his hair cause i love the color he had. so we decided to go with a wig" he says 

after getting his answer, youngjae turns around and gets in his car, bam grabs my shoulder and whispers " i think he likes your new look, because his cheeks were red while turning around" I glared at him and told him to stop before getting in the car. The car ride was silent and uncomfotable, no one spoke out loud, we were all busy thinking about whats gonna happen.

 

when we reached there, i could hear the club music pounding from inside, people were in line trying to get in, and the security guards lined up everywhere. we got out of youngjae car and i was about to thank him when he drove past me in a hurry. that was rude, i thought, but i quickly got over it when i saw my prince, by the door, talking to some guys, " thats him bam" i said pointing at the tall man, when bam saw him, he gasp and whistle " wow mark, he is hot" he says making me grin

"i know, and i'm gonna grab his heart tonight" i said, heading towards him, i was so mesmerize by him that i didnt hear bam calling my name, telling me to watch out. I was almost their to reach and talk to him, but i should have listen to bam because the next thing i knew i bumped into someone, he wasnt as tall as my prince, but he smelled good. his back was wide enough to cover me, and i could feel his back muscles. for some reason i felt safe, warm, my mind couldnt think straight, i felt dizzy from his spell, all i could see was the bright light. when he turned around, i couldnt see his face exactly, but i could tell he was a man, not the pretty boy type, but a real man. 

the man look at me before rolling his eyes, than he said something like move out my way, before he was escorted inside. I melted at his voice and i almost fell on my knees too if it wasnt for bam, who i didnt nottice was behind me. he grab my arm and asks if i was ok,  i nod my head still in daze, but i was soon snap out of it when i saw my prince walk inside to greet the man i bumped into.

this was seriously funny, because fate played a cruel joke on me, not only was my husband their that night in japan, but he was also friends with my prince, matter fact their actually cousin. funny right?

 


 

"mark get the door" my husband said while working on the computer

"ok" i said, heading to the door, follow by baby jr

I opended the door to see none other than luhan and my husband cousin, they came to visit us after so long; " markie!" 

"han oppa!" i said giving him a hug, after that i told them where my husband was and they followed me to the living room. Once again fate has a weird way to bring people together,i mean it wasnt long i was just talking about him when he appeared, and not only that their situation was similar to mine, well i mean  the whole having kids in high school thing. 

"so luhan what brings you by?" my husband said

"well, we decided to move back to korea, since this guy here, wants to further his buisness" he said

"thats great,  so have you told your parents luhan, that your back and having another kid?" i said

luhan sadly shook his head and told me whats been bothering him, we talk for a while before night time, when they had to leave, but before they left they hug jr and asks us if his name was actually jr. I told them no, jr was just his nickname. turns out no one knows his name except for our family and close friends, my husband thinks its a good idea to keep our life a secret so jr wont be in any danger and stuff, i mean after all he does dangerous stuff as well. and he practically owns alot of things in korea and in other states.


 

 

 

" i have to get in their" i said to bam

"how are we gonna get in" he says

i look around and thought about it, when suddenly, jr friends walk by making everyone turn their attention to them, while the guards  were busy trying to protect them,  i saw an opening and i quickly grab bam and we walk inside. To bad that i didnt see the guy i bumped into walk pass my prince to use the bathroom. anyway, I told bam that i would be back, and head towards my prince, when i was half way there, i saw jr walking towards him to give him a hug. "what?" i said to myself, but i was quickly pushed away when the rest of jr friends enterted and started talking with him.

"what now?" i said frustrated

 

To be continued....................................................................................... 

 


 

 

 

preview

"would you care for a drink"

"your a pretty good dancer, you like this song" he says showing me some moves

"i finally found you" i told him before giving in to my desiree

"why am i ?" i said covering myself with the blanket