chapter 2

Cinderella baby

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

Ok jr let me tell you how it all started, i said while flipping through each picture. you see i always believe that dreams can happen as long as you never give up, like cinderella and the mermaid. When your grandmother use to read me stories i always enjoy listening to their adventure and wish i could go on one myself.

 

" and so cinderella and the prince lived happily ever after" she says, while closing the book, I look at my mom innocently and asked her if it was possible for a boy to find his prince charming, she just laughed and call me cute. " ok sweety its time for bed"

"but mom, i want to hear more about cinderella" i said to her, but she just tucked me to bed and lay next to me. "you have to sleep so you will be full of energy tomorrow " she says to me, but i was a stuborn child, i sat up and look at my mom excitedly " I want to be like cinderella, so i can find a rich man and marry him" i said cutely, my mom chuckles and says " dont you mean a girl" 

"No, a guy like the prince from cinderella" i said, my mom just smiles and laugh not taking me seriously; " and  i'm sure you will be the most beautifull boy the prince has ever seen" she says jokingly, making me smile. See that time, i didnt know that a boy marrying a boy was wrong, i just thought that the world was like a fairy tale book, where everyone is happy and in love. And my mom thought that i would grow out of it once i reached my seventh birthday , but boy was she wrong.


        

 

 

on my seventh birthday party, my parents decorated our house and invited all my friends. while i was in my room, my cousin surprise me with a cinderella outfit and wig, she thought it would be cool if i try it and be her for the day. So me being excited dressed up and came down stairs feeling like a princess, when my parents saw me they were shock, i thought it was a good thing, but boy was i wrong. My mom quickly came up to me asking me where did i get the outfit from, i was to scared to say because of my dad. he had a stern look, and was coming towards me with anger; He didnt even say a word to me, but instead took me back upstairs, my mom knew what was about to happen so she told everyone that the party was over, making everyone leave.

when my mom reached up stairs, she saw my dad hitting me with the belt and saying a boy does not dress like a girl. since i was still young i did not understand the reason why, but i did learn not to ever dress up like a girl again. To please my dad i never brought up my dream, even when i reached my twelve years of age. When i reached fifteen i had a really bad stomach acke and i suddenly experience blood between my legs. When i told my mom this she was concern because she couldnt explain why a boy like me was bleeding so much down their, so she scheduale a doctor for me.

 

The day i went to the doctors was the day that changed my life, you see when i explained to the doctor about it, he told me that some boys have this symptom. My mom and dad didnt know what he ment by that so the doctor elaborate some more; "you see mr and mrs. tuan your son mark, has what we call a xx male syndrome, meaning he has two X chromosomes, one of the x chromosomes contain some of the y chromosome genetic materials, making them phenotypically males." he says

"phenotypically males??" my mom asks

"ah yes, this means that your son is genetically a female, but appears to be a guy."

"i dont understand doctor, what does that mean?"

" it means his appearance will be different from a regular guy, like he will have less facial hair, experience period like other girls, look more fragil  and he might even have kids." he says, surprising my dad, you see this was something new to me, that i could actually be a girl but in a guy body, it kinda made sense, the reason why i wanted to be a princess and marry a guy. My dream that was once crushed as a child was redeemed all over again, and it felt good. This time my dad wont lecture me for my behavior, i was possitive about that, but once again he prooved me wrong.

that night he told me to ignore what the doctor said, and be a normal boy, i tried to speak up but my dad made sure i wouldnt have anything to say. I hated it, that night i went to my room and cried, my mom tried to explain where my dad was coming from, but i just couldnt accept it, because this wasnt me. So as time goes by and i became eighteen, we moved to korea, and i became even more closed minded, but i still kept my dream. 


 

 

So while in the classroom, my teacher asked me us about our dream. everyone said the usual about being a doctor, buisnessman and so on. when it was my turn, everyone turned to look at me waiting for my response ; " so mark, what is your dream ?" he asked

I smile calmly earning squeals from the girls, rolling my eyes i simply said " my dream is to become a housewife for a rich man" i said making everyone  drop what they were doing, "WHAAT!" the girls scream

 

TO BE CONTINUED................................................................

 

 

 


 

PREVIEW

 

" MOVE OUT THE WAY"

 you bastard you will pay for this"

"what did you say punk, get down and beg or this cafe will be gone by tomorrow"

"what are you doing just do it"