Chapter 2

Forbidden Love

[Suzy’s POV]

“how am i going to survive with this kind of situation. No friends. All were strangers except Dongjun.” as you play with your food.

“don’t worry Suzy, it’s just the first day. You’ll get to know more people as days passed by.”

“oh~! by the way, that guy named Dongjun is so handsome~!!!” you squeals.

“i wonder if it’s okay to be friends with him.”

 

“Suzy~!” Dongjun called you but you didn’t hear it since you’re so absorbed thinking random stuffs.”

[END of POV]

 

[Dongjun’s POV]

I was making my way to the canteen trying to find a vacant seat when i saw Suzy alone.

 

“what was she thinking? She’s so into it” as you walk to her way.

“seriously, she look like a cute teddy bear from a far.” Smiling at her the way she plays with her food.

 

“Suzy~!” i called her but i think she didn’t hear me. I would just go and ask if i can have a seat with her.

[END of POV]

 

He arrived at the table where you sits. You, who was still into your thoughts manage to see him standing in front of you.

 

“oh~ hi! Kanina ka pa diyan?” as you finally snap out from your thoughts.

“hindi naman. By the way, may kasama ka?” he asked.

“ahhhm~ wala nga eh.” You pout in a bored expression.

“great~! Then can i share a table with you?” he unleashes his killer smile again as he ask you.

“sure~! It would be great~!” you smile and nodded at him.

 

He sits right in front of you. While eating he ask you a lots of questions. Of course, you answer all them and throws the questions back at him.

 

“why you ask a lot of questions?” you questioned him while he just answer you with

“aren’t new found friend suppose to get know each well?” while smirking at you.

“oh~ okay! I thought you’re stalking me hahaha”

“and why would i do that? You’re not even cute! Hahaha” he sticks his tongue out.

“tss! I’m not cute because i’m beautiful! :P”

“fine! Hahaha now can we eat?” he said while pinching your cheeks as your face shakes.

“ouch! That hurts. Okay~ lets eat then :)”

 

As you continue to eat, you caught him looking at you.

 

“ya! Why are you looking at me? Just admit it, you have a crush on me~ hahaha” you said.

“me? Having a crush on you? In what way? Hahaha i just want to tell you that there’s a dirt on your face.” He said while pointing your face with his fork.

 

You look for your mirror but you forgot to bring it. So, you just ask him.

 

“huh? Where? Where? Where? Here? Or here?” you panic that you might look like a kid in front of a handsome guy.

“hahahaha why panic? Don’t tell me you have a crush on me?” he stands and leans closer at you.

“just tell me! And there’s no way i would fall for you :P” as you push him.

“hahaha there’s nothing on your face~ i’m just joking” he laughs.

“you jerk~! I’m gonna get my revenge~!” sticking out a tongue and points at him.

 

If someone this handsome was in front of you, you can’t resist yourself but to look at him. You examine his face and he caughts you.

 

“yes? Why are you looking at me?” he smirked.

“nothing~! I’m just curious why a lot of girls are looking at you where in fact you’re not that handsome.” you smirk at him.

“EH!? Who do you call not handsome? ME?” points at himself.

“hahaha yeah you! Okay~ maybe not handsome but you’re cute.” He blushed with what you said but manage to flush you out with a statement.

“see! You like me! Admit it!” sticks his tongue out at you.

“of course not!” you lied.

 

The bell rang and lunch was over. Dongjun walked you to your next class since it’s his free time.