Chapter 1

Forbidden Love

 

“Wake Up Suzy~! Remember today is your first day in the university~ you better get up now~!” your brother told you as he lightly taps you.

“Yeah i know~! But oppa it’s too early~” nagging at him with a sleepy face.

“too early? It’s 7am already~ you’re almost late on your class” pulling you out of the bed.

“oh ~! Why didn’t you wake me up ahead of time~!”

“i already did~ para ka kasing mantika kung matulog” as he leaves the room. You quickly fix yourself and hurriedly walk your way on school.

 

The bell rang and you just arrive on time. The professor introduce you to the class and told to sit beside Dongjun. As you go to your seat, you saw him smiling at you, you smile back as a courtesy.

“Hi! I’m Kim Dongjun but people call me Dongjun. Nice to meet you.” Introducing himself.

“Hello! I’m Bae Suzy but you can call me Suzy or anything will do. Nice to meet you too.” You said while giving him a handshake.

 

The professor ask the class to have a pair for an activity. Since it’s your first day on school and you don’t know everyone except for Dongjun. You’re too shy to ask for a pair until someone poke you and asked to be his pair. You turn around to see who it was and surprise to see Dongjun with puppy eyes expression begging you to be his partner.

 

“Oh My God~! How can i resist his cute puppy eyes.” You said to yourself.

 

Before you can answer he ask you again.

 

“It’s okay if you already have a partner.” His smile disappeared.

“oh no no no~! I still don’t have a partner and if it’s okay with you to be me as your partner, Why not~!” you smile and his bright expression came back.

 

“once you already have a partner talk to each other, try getting to know each well and make a composition out of it. To be pass next meeting. That’s all~! Goodbye~!” your professor instruct the class and leaves the room.

 

Few minutes after, there’s an awkward silence between you and Dongjun. To break the silence you initiated the move and talk to him as he goes with the flow.

 

“So~ are we going to be like this forever? We won’t finish anything.” You said. “don’t worry i don’t bite~ i just slap” you added making him gave a shocked expression.

“LOL~ i’m just joking hahaha” you said as you slap the air. “So where you from?”.

“i lived 2-3 blocks away from here.” He answered.

“Really! I just live there!” pointing the way to your house from the  window. “We should hang out some other time.”

“Yeah! Sure!” letting go of his cute smile again.

 

 

Krrriiinnngggg~!!!. The bell rang and it’s lunch time already. You and Dongjun said goodbyes to each other as you both leaves the room.

 

You were alone in the canteen thinking things while eating when Dongjun saw you.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * *

i'm still thinking whether to continue this or not. i'm having a sickness called write a story and don't finish it hahaha you know that sickness?