✯ News [03/10/15]

HSG Ent. News Archive
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
HSG Reveals Strawberry Daiquiri
March 10, 2015 @ 08:40 am
VqST9Vi.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by treesincats
scrap, share & like
9001
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Three days ago, HSG Entertainment revealed two details. First, that their new group's fanclub color would be Strawberry Pink and that all members have been chosen for the group. Now, they are revealing the thing that everyone has been asking about: the group's name.

SEE ALSO: HSG Entertainment Girl Group Updates!

According to Hyeon Seul Gi, the group's name will be Strawberry Daiquiri. When asked why she gave the group such a name, her response was that she felt the group needed a fresh and sweet name but wouldn't contradict with the group even if they did a y concept. She also added that the nature of the drink could vary. Daquiris are cocktails that can contain alcohol or can be , which is without alcohol. The idea was that they group could be both adult ("with alcohol" meaning maturity) and child-like ("" meaning youth and innocence).

In the attached image, you can see the name of the group, along with the silhouettes of the supposed 3 members of the group, in front of a red stage curtain. Netizens have commented, thinking that maybe the song has a magical concept to it or possibly a more stageplay feel because of it.

The group is set to debut in late April or early May with a single album containing two songs. The titles of the songs are not going to be revealed until all members and concept images are revealed, so it could take a few weeks to know. Seul Gi even said that it was possible for them to not reveal the name until the music video is officially released.

Many netizens have also commented on the nature of the group as well as the name. Most have compared the concept of a 3-member group to Orange Caramel, TaeTiSeo, and Rainbow Pixie. Not only this, but the name has been compared to Orange Caramel, calling the group a copy of their sunbaes.

tags
Strawberry Daiquiri
HSG Entertainment
Name Reveal
Press Statement
comments
There are 300 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
4ainonancharashisuu7.jpg
skepticalsehun · Posted March 10, 2015 @ 10:40 am
What- Definitely copying OC...
Reply · Report · Share
 
n9l6sl.jpg
YoungGRASSHOPER · Posted March 10, 2015 @ 09:34 am
dayyyuuuuummmm. netizens act like they created the concept. lets not forget that there are other OLDER groups with 3 members.
Reply · Report · Share
 
6a013486fe5375970c0133f3dcbe35970b-500pi
ToTaLlYsWeEt · Posted March 10, 2015 @ 09:05 am
yes, i like this... please do a japanese song.
Reply · Report · Share
 
TaeyeonDookongLarge.gif
taebaebae · Posted March 10, 2015 @ 08:40 am
AT LEAST I AUDITIONED.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more