✯ News [03/07/15]

HSG Ent. News Archive
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
MORE HSG Entertainment Girl Group Updates!
March 07, 2015 @ 08:20 am
VqST9Vi.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by treesincats
scrap, share & like
9001
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

To close extended auditions early must be a great thing or a bad thing. Yesterday evening, HSG Ent.'s CEO (Hyeon Seul Gi) revealed that the 2nd extended auditions for S. D. members would be CLOSED immediately.

SEE ALSO: HSG Entertainment Girl Group Updates!

Seul Gi's explination? Simple. Despite the response being slow, she has found the last member for S. D. What does this mean exactly? Well at first glance, it just means that the members are going to start with their training and recording for songs! Not only this, but official trainee auditions will begin as well. This still isn't all. Seul Gi also revealed more about the group.

According to her, the group's fanclub color will be Strawberry Pink. The fanclub name will be decided by the members. In addition, two out of three members are rappers, making it possible that they will switch between raps. 

The member search was originally meant to be a contest, but the lack of responses plus the talent of members made Seul Gi change her mind and to just accept those auditionees. Within the coming weeks, she hopes to reveal the name of the group along with member stats. As a last mention, SG wanted to remind people to audition to become a trainee here. Although it looks long, you don't have to write very much for it. Simple basic sentences work best for everyone. She hopes to hear from you guys soon!

tags
S. D.
HSG Entertainment
Members
Press Statement
comments
There are 300 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
4ainonancharashisuu7.jpg
usernamewhat · Posted March 07, 2015 @ 08:40 am
my stance stands.
Reply · Report · Share
 
n9l6sl.jpg
YougotNojams · Posted March 07, 2015 @ 08:34 am
Looks like HSG is getting some jams...
Reply · Report · Share
 
6a013486fe5375970c0133f3dcbe35970b-500pi
victoryV · Posted March 07, 2015 @ 08:20 am
JAPANEEESSEEE.
Reply · Report · Share
 
TaeyeonDookongLarge.gif
taebaebae · Posted March 07, 2015 @ 08:20 am
AT LEAST I AUDITIONED.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more