Chapter 9: The second part of an awkward meeting

Threatened

chapter 9:


 

- If that is true .... CL, do not ever get up and leave without my permission. You have not finished here. others ... if they can go, but I would consider appropriate a show of support to CL if ye quedarais, she will need support from all possible sides when talking about this.

 

after that YG sajarmin focused on the computer after several minutes no one spoke a word, whether out of fear or respect, I do not know. YG was really intimidating. I look around the room ... and headed to ert of the panda, looking at me and showing me a, comprehensive? smile.

 

- howmany "hate mail" hasyou received and from when?


 

I fell silent and looked down while I felt like everyone was looking at me turned my answer.


 

- About 15 sir ...

- And if it were not for the box ... you think in this moment any of us would know something?

 

- I doubt it sir ...

 

-chaerin…everyone here, we want to protect and although I at least know how little you like people to watch for you ... all we care about you and I think I speak for everyone when isay we care for you because we love you ...

 

-sir ... yourself said to me once .... that be is in the public world is something really hard and that you could never be love by everyone, it was why I downplay. and excuse my ignorance ... just in case it was not you who said to me once that being a leader means putting priority on your members as much as possible to allow them to concentrate on their work? I should lighten the weight off their shoulders? i can’t be afford to drop a tear in front of them, cause is me who should help and protect the others ? You doubt of me putting me as a leader ... because I was young ... and that i will never get attention, not with the beauty and talent of both unnies, and the sweetness of the maknae. that i was most appropriate. because I had my head on my shoulders and that I knew to be prioritized. Now if you'll excuse me ....


 

and with that, I ran. I ran with all my strength until I did not even know where I was. went up and down stairs through the building until I fall on the roof.

 

I hadn't spent more than half an hour when I noticed a thick coat over my shoulders and the shadow of a figure behind me, as the sun just hide.


 

- I knew I'd find you here ....


 

---------------------------



 

thanks people for the feedback!

Who do you think is?

who may have found our GZB?

any ideas?