chapter 8 : previous day

Threatened

pvo Dara:

 

the distance between Cl-roo and I had enlarged so that even conversations we had over 2 minutes.

Had I done something wrong? bommie was with me and we were both really worried.

but "minzy" the only one with which spoke chaerin. she just told us that chaerin needed time. she did not answer our questions ...

bommie one morning and minzy-ah were talking in the dining room, only heard my name, Jiyong-sshi with CL-roo, but when I enter both fell silent.

after that I felt removed from the group. in part because they were all right with me but it was as if they all knew something least I. I could see that it was not good.

 

I was thinking about who else, was attached chae. I came several names at the top but we all knew that if it was some chaerin, who could more understand her, was GD.

so I was determined to get him, and the two we agreed to meet at a nearby coffee shop.

I did not think there was any problem ...

but I was wrong.

 

-----

 

pvo Jiyong:

 

I was sitting on the couch thinking about hunchae .... something that seemed to be as common as breathing, when my mobile notice of a notification. It was give-nuna, unfortunately for me .... She asked me to meet in the cafeteria and said it was urgent so I grabbed the keys, I put the jacket and left the apartment.

 

Half an hour later, we were both in the private area of the cafeteria.

 

-jiyong'll cut to the chase .... I have to find out what happens to Chaerin, I need to help her.

 

-chaerin? hunchae? perhaps you do not know? but ... I thought ...

 

He assumed that we are best friends and no one knows? It all started with that stupid box ...

 

-No. Weeks before that, she was already acting strangely ... must have happened much more part of the box, I tell myself that I had something to do ... you think she have followed threatening and she has not said it? you believe that might be my fans?

-after the interview you gave .... you described with full of detail your ideal girl ....

 

after several hours talking about Chae and how we could help her out of the cafeteria, and each went his way. I thought that any fan could have seen us.

 

I turned to go wrong.



--------------------