The Pup(s)

I Want A Life With You (I'll Make Sure To Get It!)

this is supposed to be a one shot but i forgot to mark the story  complete. so here is an update!

 

 

The first month of living together, Yifan and Chanyeol spent with inside their new home (love nest, Lu Han said), ing. It was awkward at first because it was for both of them, the first time. Yifan was more eager, because he was an alpha and he had needs. He used to do the deed alone, but now when he got a spouse, he was excited and very much aware of the . Meanwhile, Chanyeol was more at the worry side. She was inexperienced despite has been living on this earth for twenty years old and had been going through two heats (with suppressants because her father didn’t want any other alpha to smell her scent). She knew basic knowledge about mating, but she never got the detail, just about it was the way two lovers shared their feeling, in passionate way.


Well, she thought it was partly true. Her few omega cousins said it was pleasurably good, like you were flying to cloud nine. But, she wanted to argue after she stayed in the dispute territory in between hers and Yifan’s land. She got report about and ual abuse almost every day. She already witnessed how those omegas were torn apart and lived a haunted life. She ended up concluding if was indeed painful, physically and mentally.


The first night she was beyond afraid. Yes, she loved Yifan and knew his personality very well, but she just knew him for two years, with one year spent as enemy instead a love sick lovers. She knew his heart, but she had zero knowledge about him on the bed. Some people said if alphas tended to lose their humanity when they had . They would be driven by the wolf instinct and more often act brutally and ended up hurting their partner.


There weren’t any ual activities when they arrived at their new house at first. They both were too tired so they opted to open their wedding gifts instead. It wasn’t that many, considering their wedding were a rushed one. There were only closed relatives and neighboring chiefs. The atmosphere changed when they opened a gift from Lu Han. Chanyeol squeaked loudly seeing the exposed and tight lingerie along with a note: “work hard ^^”. Yifan only laughed at first, but he turned serious when he asked Chanyeol to try it. Chanyeol refused badly, but Yifan argued there’s nothing wrong with that. They were married after all, it’s only normal thing for married people and also he had to make Chanyeol pregnant quickly, so their parents wouldn’t get suspicious and angry.


“The only way to make you pregnant is by making love, Chanyeol.”


. Luckily, her third heat came three days after their marriage. She begun addicted to eventually. Yifan was very good in bed. He was gentle and loving at their first time, but became adventurous as the day passed. He was granted with a nice package and his knot, oh my god! Chanyeol swore if it was precious, making her full and wet and just amazing when it touch her at the right place.


“Have we tried our backyard?”


Chanyeol glared at Yifan when he asked the question because what kind crazy people had in their back yard? That’s truly inappropriate. In the end they did it because actually Chanyeol just found her hidden excitement of getting caught by a neighbor when they ed.


And day by day Yifan couldn’t get rid of his wife body. It was himself or was Chanyeol getting ier every time? Yifan was super curious and he started to pay attention on it.


“You ert!” Chanyeol shrieked when Yifan d his . She was cooking breakfast, a simple fried bacon and toast. She had her back to Yifan’s view and it all looked so good with Yifan’s big white t-shirt without any pants on and an apron. He could make out her red lace , wrapping her bum perfectly. It’s so plump and looked so delicious.


He wrapped his long arms into her waist, purposely grinded his into her bum.


“What the hell, Yifan?!” She yelled because of great shock and almost sent the bacon to the wooden floor.


“Morning, baby girl.” Yifan whispered lowly into her ear, at the same time tightened his grip on her waist.


He caressed her hips and kissed the back of her neck, something that became a routine for the week. His hand wandered up under her shirt when she didn’t give any protest. His hand lingered on her s, he just patted it lightly when Chanyeol gave him a moan.


Hearing her made him excited. Chanyeol was vocal, yes, but she never gave in this fast. He then gave them squeeze. She moaned louder, head rolled to his shoulder. There were absolutely some changes in her body, he noticed.


“Yifan, staph….” She tried to wriggle her body, but it’s very clear that she enjoyed everything he did.


“Your s are bigger, don’t you think?”


She tried hard to think for answer. She wasn’t gifted with a big unfortunately, but she didn’t think she was that bad. “I don’t know. I think they are perky though.”


“Babe, your s are so hard.”


“Please, stop touching it! It hurts so much.” She managed to say between her ragging breaths.


Yifan couldn’t stop touching her though because she felt too good in his hands. He was so sure if her s were getting bigger and her sinewy hips was becoming wider. He ignored her plead and started wandering his hands all around her body instead.


He couldn’t help it anymore and decided to take this to the next level. He turned off the stove then laid her on the kitchen island. This would be the first time for them to make love in the kitchen.

 

 

Their second round was ruined when they heard a loud knock from the front door. Yifan cursed loudly, he was almost there, but Chanyeol pushed him away when she heard her mother’s loud screaming voice.


“I’ll go change, please put on your clothes and clean the mess.” Chanyeol said while run to their bedroom direction.


Yifan sighed annoyingly. He pulled his pajamas pants up and put on his wife beater. He used Chanyeol’s (his, actually) white t-shirt to clean the stain of their quickly. His mother in love was such a lovely woman, but she was also a shirt tempered omega. He threw the dirty shirt and Chanyeol’s undies wherever then shouted, “I am coming!”


Chanyeol’s mother had an ugly scowl etched on her face when he greeted her. Yifan awkwardly said, “Please, come in, eomoni!”


She didn’t come alone. There was someone with her, but he didn’t recognize her face. She came from the South pack from the smell, but she wasn’t someone related to Chanyeol.


“Where is my princess?” Chanyeol’s mother asked him while scrutinizing their house. She crunched her nose because of this weird smell, the smell of .


“I am here, mom.” Chanyeol burst out from the master bedroom, wearing baby blue pajamas. She went to hug her mom, but she let go before her daughter could satisfy her yearn for her warmth.


“Have you guys had so much recently?”


Yifan and Chanyeol blushed from the unwanted question. “Mom, what are you talking about?”


“This place smells so much of .”


“Eomoni, I think you understand about that already. We are newlyweds after all.”


“I know you, dummy. But, Chanyeol is pregnant. Too much could harm the baby.”


The newlyweds looked at each other. They were caught off guard and suddenly the atmosphere became awkward.


“Oh, yeah, I am sorry. We won’t do that again.”


“Yeah, don’t do too much. Ah, Chanyeol-ah, come here! Mama brings Ms. Zhang today. She is our new doctor. She’ll check on you and the baby.”


The middle age woman dragged Chanyeol to the living room couch, where a beautiful doctor already waited for Chanyeol.


“What?!”


The word panic was really an understatement. Chanyeol and Yifan felt like they were terrorized. Yeah, they were working on the pregnancy, but Chanyeol hasn’t showed the syptomps yet. They would be messed up so badly if she found out the truth.


“Mom, I don’t think I need any check up.” Chanyeol tried to struggle from her hold, but she was persistent. She glared hard at Yifan, silently asking for help.
“Eomoni! Chanyeol is fine, really. You can let her go.”

 

“It’s just a simple check up to make sure that you and the baby are doing fine.”


“She really is fine. I’ve been taking care of her very well.”


“You are not a doctor, Wu Yifan. You can’t be sure.”


“Mom, I assured you we are fine!”


“Seriously, what’s wrong with you two?!” She stopped her steps to glare at her daughter and son in-law. They were overreacting their action. “It’s just a simple check up. It won’t do any harm. It will bad instead, if we didn’t know the exact condition.”


Chanyeol could already feel the cold sweat on her skin, but they didn’t make any protest. This was it! They were doomed. Good bye to their one month marriage. It’s just short period of time, but for Chanyeol it was the best moment in her life.


“Eomoni….” Yifan called weakly. He was sure his and Chanyeol’s father would have his head served on silver platter after this.


“Hello, Chanyeol!” Doctor Zhang greeted her warmly. Chanyeol’s knew her. She was Zhang Yixing, the daughter of the best healer from her pack. They used to go to the same school at their young age. She was a nice and very honest lady. That’s exactly the problem. She wasn’t aware about her problem and her honesty would surely ruin the plan.


“H-hello, Xing eonni.” Chanyeol couldn’t help but stutter.. Yixing’s smile should be comforting, but as right now, Chanyeol felt like that smile could send her and her husband straightly to hell.


“Hey, are you afraid?” Yixing soothingly touched her arm and guided her to sit next to her.


Chanyeol nodded. She was beyond terrified. What if her secret was out in the air? What would her mother think? How about her father?


“Let me pull up your top a bit. I want to feel the cub, okay?”


Father would be very very mad. How about Yifan’s father? People said if the north chief rage was the worst.


Oh, God. Chanyeol prayed for every Wolf Gods and Goddess that existed, she needed a miracle. Oh miracle please came out.


“Oh my God!”


Chanyeol closed her eyes when she heard Yixing gasped. She could hear Yifan’s low growling from somewhere and her mom tight grip on her arm. This was it. She was done. Yifan was done. They needed to say good bye to each other.


“Oh my God!”


“What’s going on, Xing?! Is everything alright?”


Before Yixing could answer anything, Chanyeol was yanked away from the couch. She landed on Yifan’s hard chest that created menacing growl.


“Get out!”


“Wu Yifan, what are you doing?! You can hurt Chanyeol.”


“I SAID GET OUT!”


“What’s wrong with you?”


Everything was a mess. Chanyeol felt her head spinning madly. She was very dizzy, she finally fainted.

 


“Chanyeol is bearing three cubs. They affect her hormone very much, that’s why she fainted just now.”


Yifan didn’t realize he was crying until the beta doctor gave him a tissue. Chanyeol bear three cubs. She was pregnant. PREGNANT ASDFGHJKL!


“Babe, you are pregnant!” He hugged his wife really tight and attacked her face with kisses. She just giggled when lied down on their bed. She was very weak.


“What do you mean, Yifan? It was the reason you were getting married!”


He was taken aback with her mother in-law statement.


“I-I mean with three cubs. THREE!”


“Yeah, you are doing a good job well done at that.”


“Well, congratulation for the three children. They are very small right now and still developing. Mommy, please don’t do hard activities, daddy please make sure mommy gets her rest, okay?”


Yifan nodded dumbly. Chanyeol chuckled at the sight. Her husband looked like an adorable little puppy.


“Well, then Yixing and I will take our leave now. I can’t wait to tell the rest about this amazing news.”


Yifan insisted on escorting the guest to the front door. He got a scold for Chanyeol’s mother not to overwork Chanyeol on bed. Yifan blushed really red. Yixing said it was true for now, but there would be the time when he had to work on overdrive because Chanyeol’ hormone would make her need escalating.


He really couldn’t wait for that moment to happen.