I Want A Life With You (I'll Make Sure To Get It!)

I Want A Life With You (I'll Make Sure To Get It!)

Chanyeol really couldn't take his off of the burgundy red carpeted floor. It has been there for twelve years already, but she only found it interesting just now. The carpet was beautiful with the rose and green leaves pattern. Her mother really has a good taste for interior. Didn't she also say it was imported directly from china? Needless to say, the carpet was the only thing that could distract her from father piercing glare or mother and her little brother, sehun, shocked faces at the moment. She could hear her father and also the head alpha of the pack, deep breath. He must had been trying hard to contain his anger. He was known as the calm and compose chief in the eastern pack.

She moved her hand from her lap, trying to find a larger hand on her right side. She found it midway because apparently the owner of the other hand was looking for her too. They squeezed each other hands lightly and finally Chanyeol felt that everything would be alright. It's what Yifan had said the other day. Chanyeol trust Yifan to the fullest.

"What do you mean you are pregnant, chan-"

Father never finished his question because the front door was opened with loud bang, shocking everyone in the living room.

A slap was following next, directed to Yifan's cheek.

"Yifan!"

It was Mr. Wu, Yifan's father and the leader of the western pack. He looked furious with red eyes and veins popped up from his neck.

"What the do you think you are doing, wu Yifan?!" he spat, hands grabbed Yifan's collar violently. "I don't raise you to be like this!"

"Mr. Wu, I know you are angry, but you are in my territory. Better act politely or leave." Chanyeol's father reprimanded with low growl. Mr. Wu released his son, but glared at Chanyeol's father. "I would appreciate it if you sit down and listen to the actual story first."

"Do you think I can sit down peacefully after everything I heard?! My son was ing impregnating your daughter! Do you think I can accept that?!"

"I don't ing want that either!" Chanyeol's father yelled back. Everyone could feel the tension in the room was increasing. Even sehun was standing in alarmed position, a low growl coming from his throat. He was ready to stand for his father if something happened.

"Dad, please calm down!" Yifan pleaded, hand left Chanyeol's hold, but grasped his father shoulder instead. Everything would be ruined if the chiefs attacked each other.

"Appa," Chanyeol pleaded at her father with her eyes. It's already glossy with tears and father could sense her feeling from it. Fear, nervousness, hope.

Everyone calmed down after few deep inhale and loud exhale. Yifan took Chanyeol's hand to intertwine it with his. Chanyeol's hand was warm and comforted him. She squeezed his hand back, silently told him to go on with his speech. They have to do this. For their happiness, the family, and the other thousands pack members from both sides.

"First of all, I want to apologize to my father, Mr. Park as the eastern chief, and to everyone. I know I did wrong, but I mean it." he paused when he heard growls, the loudest one came from his father.

"What do you mean you mean it?!"

"I love Chanyeol, very very much."

"Love?! Yifan, she is our enemy. You must be joking."

"No, dad. I do love Chanyeol. What we did, everything is intentional. I know the risk and the consequences and I am willing to take it all. I don't care even we both come from different pack, I don't care if our packs hate each other, if we are in war right now. I would never leave her, no matter what."

"Yifan!" his father struck, ready to hit again, Chanyeol gasped. She knew Mr. Wu was violent, but she was surprised he could hit Yifan twice. Everything was already difficult for them and she couldn't take it if his soon-to-be mate got beaten with his own father. She loved him as dearly of course she didn't want him getting hurt.

"Stop it, wu!" Mr. Park held the other chief hand in the air. He was also very angry, but he hated violence, especially in his territory. And his daughter was crying. He surely didn't like seeing his precious daughter cried. Chanyeol was bright omega, always smiling in every condition. If she was crying right now, then she must be hurt so bad. Every father didn't want their daughter got hurt.

Yifan hugged her when her sniffling got louder. They really didn’t know if everything would turn bad. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind. It was possible if everything didn’t go their way. Maybe their plan wouldn’t work and this would be the end of their relationship. God, he didn’t want to lose Chanyeol. He loved her so much.

“Dad, Mr. Park, please give us your blessing. I really want to live with Chanyeol. I promise I would never leave her. I never felt this way toward any other omega before. I swear I don’t know what love is until I met her. Heck, I don’t even planning on building a family, but she changed it.” Then he turned to his father. Actually, it was frightening because his father had this hard expression on his face. “Dad, I don’t want my pups to grow like me. Do you want it? It’s hard to live without a mother, okay. I want a complete family. I want my kids to be happy. I want to be happy. Dad, please!”

Yifan let go of his hug to bend his knees in front of his and Chanyeol’s father, Chanyeol was following suit. The chiefs gasp, confusion written all over their faces. Yifan never begs, moreover on bended knees. He raised his alpha son to be always in command. His nature was to give order and build power. Seeing him like this right now really astonished him. So, he was truly in love.

“I beg you. Just for once, please forget the dispute. Please put our happiness over anything else. Appa, I promised I won’t ask anything else than this. All I need is simply your blessing.” Chanyeol added with shaky voice in between her sobbing. Mr. Park turned his face to the left, unable seeing his daughter omega looked so fragile, begging in front of everybody. Looking at her, he knew his resolve was crumbling.

“I don’t know. Why did you guys do this to me?” Mr. Park said with a sigh. Chanyeol put him on hard time most of the time, but this one was really the hardest.

“I am sorry, but trust me, Mr. Park. I’ll take care of her very well.”

Chanyeol once again panicked when Mr. Wu made Yifan stand by his collar. She was afraid he would get another slap, but Mr. Wu just stared right into his son eyes, like he was searching for something.

“Just don’t make me regret anything!” Mr. Wu released Yifan harshly then stormed out of the house, back to the western territory.

Both Chanyeol and Yifan freed their breath. She jumped on Yifan’s arm, squealing happily until a cough threw her back from her short happiness. Right, her father hadn’t give his blessing yet.

Appa, trust me you won’t regret anything. I swear and you know that I never break my promise!”

Yes, Chanyeol might be a brat, but she always stuck to her words. That’s what the chief appreciated the most about her. This time, he also knew that she wouldn’t disappoint him. “Well, if you are this determined, what can I say? Just do whatever make you guys happy. But, don’t forget about our dispute though!”

 

 

 

 

“Oh my God! I swear it was the fastest wedding preparation ever. How could you guys only gave me three days?!” Lu Han, Yifan’s omega cousin, yelled in front of the newly wed.

“That’s because we have a mission on board!” Chanyeol grinned mischievously at her husband. He looked so hot in suit, but Chanyeol couldn’t wait to see him in nothing.

“Actually, I’ve told you our plan two months a go.” Yifan scoffed. Lu Han should have been listened to him back then.

“Yeah. I don’t believe the chiefs bought you guys lie. Chanyeol’s preggy? She even don’t see your yet. Heck, you are a conservative. What is without marriage really?”

Yifan quickly put his palm on Lu Han’s mouth. This girl had a lousy mouth eventhough she looked innocent and cute. “Sshh, no one supposed to know that plan, okay?!”

Lu Han replied with incoherent, “Asdfghllaklkhg!”

“Lu eonni, please don’t tell anyone about my fake pregnancy, okay?”

“Well, you better get really pregnant soon. They may get suspicious.”

“Don’t you worry! I am planning to knot her soon!” Yifan grabbed his wife waist and engaged her in passionate hungry kiss, making Lu Han cringed.

“ you too!” She spat, turning away with read face and steam came out of her ears. Unluckily, she bumped into Sehun on his way, knocking his red wine that stained his white tuxedo. Well, maybe today wasn’t Lu Han’s day.

 

 

a/n: this is unbeta. sorry for any mistakes