The honeymoon

Mrs. Kim Byun Park Do Kim Oh Li Kim Lu Zhang Kim Huang

(made this poster myself in Kamio. Best app ever <3 )

You had thought things would have calm down after the crazy wedding but no things just got more crazier. You were tied up and thrown into a limo with your husbands when you tempted to run away.

 

“Where are you taking me?” you ask as you struggle, the rope digs into your skin which hurts so you stop.

 

“Relax, darling.” Zitao put his arms around you. “I bought a beautiful home for us all to live in. You will love it. I made sure it was designed with love..and lots of money.” he fans you and himself with a wad of cash.

 

 

“Wait, I have to live with you all.” your eyes went wide. “That's insane I cannot live with 12 guys!”

 


“I hate sharing you too love.” Sehun was sitting on the other side of you and also wrapped his arms around you. “I wanted to take you away to Transylvania with me. We could have shared a coffin together.”

 

“Ahhhhhh! There is no way I am sleeping in a coffin!”

 

The limo pulled up at a mansion finally. You were both nervous, scared and excited. This will be the first time that you didn't live with your parents at least that's what you thought until you saw them get out of a separate car carrying luggage.

 

“Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?” you screamed out the window. Zitao and Sehun helped you got out but you still had the ropes around you to prevent you from escaping.

 

“We are moving in too. Did you think we would want to stay in that rat hole any longer. Our daughter is rich now so we deserve to be pampered too.” your mom says.

 

“Don't worry you won't notice we are here. This place is huge.” you father says and he was right. When you look at the mansion it resembles a castle.

Your jaw drops as you walk inside. The marble floors were so shiny you could see your reflection. Everything inside looks very fancy and royal like. Zitao really knows how to impress. Your husbands led you all around showing you everyone room. Each one more impressive than the last.

 

“Why is this bed so huge?” you ask as they led you into a bedroom with a bed so large it practically filled the whole room up.

 

“This will be where we sleep.” Zitao tells you.

 

“What in the same bed? This place is huge! Why do we have to sleep in the same room and same bed!” you refuse.

 

Luhan wrapped his arms around you and whispers in your ear. “Do you want us to have a private room when we make our baby tonight.”
 

Your face turns bright red and you squirm as he blows on your ear.

 

“Hey, I get first dibs.” Kris snatches you from Luhan's arms. “I am haven't had in thirty minutes and I am going crazy.”

 

“T-thrity minutes....that was after we said our vows! Did you cheat on me already?” You could not believe what he had just said.

 

“Naw, babe. She was just a hoe. It does not count.” Kris smiles like it was no big deal.

 

You could not deal with him right now and was glad that D.O took a hold of you next.

 

“What is , Mrs. Wife.” he asks you.

 

“Um...” you really really couldn't deal with D.O either. “I'll tell you later.” you lie because there was no way you were going to explain that to him.

 

After the little tour you were tired. You wanted out of the ropes and Halloween costume. It was starting to get itchy. You promise them that you won't try to run away and they let you free. You lock yourself in a bathroom once you find some clothes to wear. You try to regain your sanity too and glad to have a little peace.

 

That did not last long because the house becomes really loud. It sounded like there was a concert. You leave the bathroom and go down the stairs. There is loud rock music playing and you see Chanyeol dancing. He grabs a hold of your hand and forces you to dance with him. You see a ton of people in the mansion too.

 

“Woah, what is going on here? When did these people get here?” you scream over the music.

 

“It's the after party babe. They are here for the honeymoon” he says.

 

“This is your idea of a honeymoon?” you ask and see a bunch of drunks and fans dancing around and trashing up the mansion. “

 

“Well...yeah.” he blinks at your confuse that you were not enjoying yourself. As the music got louder things got worst. You saw your sister along with Yixing running around with her kids.

 

“What are your kids doing here sis?” you ask her.

 

“To celebrate your honeymoon with you of course. “ then she whispers. “Plus I had to test the babysitter out. Your husband is amazing with kids.”

 

“OMG sis..”before you could finish your sentence a gold ball went flying past your head. Jongjin was playing golf with his scythe in the house.

 

Crack

 

“Oops, my bad.” he said as he broke a vase.

 

“I am telling mother and father that you are breaking things.” Junmyeon ran off to tattle like some kid to your parents.

 

You get free from Chanyeol, who tries to make you dance again and you end up tripping when some drunk guys bump into you.

 

“Let me help you up.” Jongdae offered his hand. You smile and take it.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Here have this flower. Did I tell you how pretty you are?” he flirts with you. You blush a bit and take the flower. As your hands grip it water squirts in your face. The flower was a fake. You have just been pranked.

 

“Hahahahaha.” you kick Jongdae in the balls and you laugh as he falls over.

 

Now you were ticked and when Baekhyun offered you a tissue you snap on him before cutting off the music. You kick over the instruments and punch a hole into the speakers before grabbing a mic from a paid singer.

 

“I want everyone out RIGHT NOW!” you scream. “And I want my husbands to meet me in the kitchen.”

 

Everyone pouts but no one dares to go against you because when you are angry you are super scary. Like mega ultra frighting.

 

“Why did you kill the party , babe?” Chanyeol asks you as you meet up with him.

 

“We need to set some rules right now!” you pulled out a piece of paper and start writing down your demands.They all sit at a large table awaiting your commands. Minseok took the liberty to make you all dumplings . He looked cute in his apron and the dumplings smelled good. If you weren't angry you might have eaten some.

 

“Ok..there are my rules and you will follow them:

 

  1. I am not sleeping in that bed with you all.

  2. Do not touch me anywhere or anytime or

  3. There will be no baby making of any kind!

Luhan pouts.

  1. Do not play pranks on me

  2. Matter of factly Jongdae stay away from me

     

You glare at Jongdae

 

  1. Do not follow me

  2. Do not speak to me

  3. Wear clothes in the house please.

     

You glare at both Chanyeol and Kris who were shirtless.

 

  1. Don't call me Mrs. Wife, babe, Jagiya or anything my name is (insert your name here).

 

“But Mrs. Wife that is your name...” D.O says and you sigh but keep going.”

 

  1. I am not cooking for you

  2. Don't even breathe around me

  3. I hate you all...and if you tick me off we will divorce actually I am considering a divorce tomorrow.

 

“Hey, wait there my darling. Please calm down. You can't be speaking of divorce already.” Sehun looks into your eyes and tries to relax you.

 

You keep your arms cross and your expression on ANGRY MODE.

 

“Those rules are totally insane too. We are married!” you hear one of them shout.

 

“I can't believe my wife hates me already.” you hear another one cry. You can no longer tell who is talking because they are all talking over each other. You find yourself getting dizzy until one voice tops them.

 

“Go on a date with each one of us.” It was Baekhyun who says this. “Give us each a chance, if you don't like us then we will all divorce you.”

 

“Yeah that''s a great idea. Will you consider it wifey?” Minseok puffs out his cheeks at you and you quickly pinch them then slap your own hand. You had a weakness for cute things.

 

You decide to ponder it over a bit.

 

12 dates...12 guys...if they can't prove to you that they aren't a bunch of pigs and jerks then you will stay with them?. You chuckle at the idea.

 

'Ha. I will give this a try but I doubt I will fall in love with any of them. . What girl what would want to be married to 12 insanely hot, weird, prevy, strong, rich, y, cute, talented, unique guys? A complete psycho of course and I am definitely not insane at least not today.' you think to yourself.

 

“Deal.” you finally agree.

 

AUTHORS NOTE- PLEASE READ
Hey readers, next chapter will be a date chapter. I decided to split up the date chapters into 4 parts. Each chapter you will be on a date with 3 Exo boys. Please comment down below which 3 boys you would like to go on a date with first in the next chapter. Who ever gets the most votes will be chosen.  PLLLLEAASEE help me out cus I seriously don't know which 3 to do first @o@ I love em all hahahaha. Thanks a lot <3