I got my eyes on you 36

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’a been exactly two weeks since Chanyeol performed with a fake smile and two weeks since Bom hasn’t heard anything from him. When the girls had arrived back to Korea Bom told them everything what she had experience and what Chanyeol had told her, it was news that hurt them a lot but feeling glad that at least Bom was alive.

 

Bom did only talk with Baekhyun just the first week and then it ended just like that. 

 

While being away from music and just being at home she was still thinking what Chanyeol told her and still question herself if she should just forgive him and start slowly or just reject him and look for another man. Seeing Bom in that state leaves the girls to be quiet and not bother Bom with questions about Chanyeol. 

 

Trying to leave the thoughts behind for sometime Bom decides to change her room a bit-make it a bit more comfortable and cleaning the dorm while the girls are away for work. But every time she picks up her plush toys by one she feels her heart break, not only do they look cute and she adores them but because they are part of her and Chanyeol’s memories and it only makes her feel sad and depressed again.

 

So all she did in her room was cleaning her bed and she cried herself to sleep for the nth time, it was bothering her so much because she wanted to end this tears.

 

 

”Chanyeol you look tired.” Luhan stated with Sehun behind him. The group was practicing for a show they are going to attend together with other groups.

 

”That’s because I am tired.” He said and sat down having a pouty face. The rest of the members did the same and looked at each other not knowing what to do then rest.

 

”Our CEO are putting to much pressure on us.” Jongin said and immediately Kyungsoo his back gently. Jongin smiled at him.

 

”I agree, we only have 2 hours of sleep. And tomorrow we are going to perform in SMTOWN concert and then after that the show and then-well I can go on.” Luhan said and laid himself down feeling his back stretch.

 

”Is it just me but I feel like the girls gets better treated.” Xiumin said and had all eyes on him.


”Now that you mention it I fully agree, but not only them. All of our seniors are being treated well. I feel like Young-min are pushing us way too much. No wonder Tao is getting much weaker, Chanyeol is getting much tired and moody, Kyungsoo hurting his leg on the first day of SMTOWN concert. Is there more? Because I’m sure if Young-min push us even harder, one by one is going to get weaker and we will fall.” 

 

The practicing room got quiet for a while after Lay had spoken and it was true everything he said was indeed true and it hurt all of them so much, how much they had worked and trained to be where they are but gets only pushed back.

 

Suho looked at and scanned their faces, they looked tired and he didn’t want them to look that way, they are exhausted not getting enough food, not even sleeping enough but only lose too much energy. As a leader he feels like he must do something, he can’t see the people he has been living with for many years being hurt-the people who he see as a family. Whatever happens he will do anything to see s smile again, anything to stop seeing them suffer. He nods to himself and then stands up.


”Let’s start over again.” And the members obeys, doing their best when dancing and singing.

 

 

It was the day when EXO was going to perform on this show that several groups was invited. The girls had just came home from a meeting and quickly turned the TV on to watch it, Bom decided to just watch it too since she had nothing to do. Beside it’s been weeks since she watched TV, she doesn’t even know what’s going on outside the world.

 

Watching for a while the girls discussed about the groups performances whether if it was good or bad or if the groups is lacking something but what they didn’t expect was EXO to show up too. The three girls looked at Bom with a confused look.


”You said he wasn’t part of SM anymore?” Dara asked.

 

”That’s what he said to me. It’s weird.” Bom mumbled and had her eyes focused on the TV, falling in love with Chanyeol all over again as she sees him performing. 

 

The rest of the members remained silent and watched the performance too. During the show all Bom could think of was what happened, how come Chanyeol telling her he has quit yet he is there performing with the rest of the group. Her eyebrows were wrinkled a bit as she was thinking but at the same time watching another group perform. 

 

”I think I’m going to sleep, goodnight.” Bom stood up from the sofa and walked to her room. She sat down on her bed and hugged her biggest poong poong resting her chin on the head of the plush toy.

 

”Poong poong, what should I do?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter