Chapter 2----Reunited

The Stalker Ex-Boyfriend

Dom smiles at her as she leaves the room Dom keeps the smile on his face, Crystal says to herself, "i still love him but what if he doesnt love me?". She enters the locker room, she sits on the bench then hears Doms voice, "Crystal i love you thats why you got this job easily, Crystal replys, "oh Dom i still love you i have forever," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of a sudden she feels a pair of nice warm and soft lips press against hers, she kisses back knowing its Doms. Next thing she realises is that they are and shes up against the wall still kissing Dom with passion but his nice warm body pressed against hers his rubbing against her . Dom breaks the kiss looks deeply in her eyes and says, "let me you let me own you and i will let you be the happiest woman alive" Crystal goves a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With in a flash, Crystal is and clawing Doms back as he s her hard and rough, Crystal keeps clawing his back, while he grunts at her tightness. Dom gets faster and rougher loving the sound of her moans and screams, he says to her, "What should i do?" She looks at him and with a nice smile replys, "In me in me." Dom gets faster and faster, they both start groaning as he cums deeply in her , "I love you Crystal," Dom says to her as she replys with only a smile, they both lay down as they get all tangled with each other and fall asleep.