The Stalker Ex-Boyfriend part 2

The Stalker Ex-Boyfriend

I was walking through town, I look at my phone to fix my hair, I turn around to see my ex-boyfriend Dom following me, so i hide myself in a crowd of people, "i can't take much more of this, the guy has been stalking me for months! i look around to see if i can see him and....BAM! He's there right next to the fruit stand in clear vision of me. I quickly detour to work as i have a new job as a stripper in the heart of New York City. its not a dream job, but at least its safe. The club is owned by the Mafia, a bunch of well-knowned criminals who protect their females working in the club. I get to the club and i look behind to see that he's not following me anymore. Thank god for some small mercies.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I walk in the club with a plastered smile on my face, I go to the back and get changed into my stripper clothes, fixing up my hair and walking out looking y and sassy. I stand on the stage and I do what I do, I look out to the crowd and my heart stops for a moment, I widen my eyes and say to myself, "is that him, no it cant be, it could be, no snap out of it Crystal it's not him, he can't know where i work can he? i've been so careful." I shake my head and continue my work.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I go to the back and get changed into my original clothes, and I shake my hair out of place. I grab my purse. house keys, phone and sya goodnight to everyone, and leave. As I start walking home I get this feeling that I'm being followed, so I turn my head, as I turn my head my hair flicks around and all i see is a black person figure, I know its Dom following me again. I start walking faster home. I get to my door and look behind me again and he's gone, as i start feeling safe I unlock my front door and walk inside, locking it behind me. Going straight to my bedroom, skipping dinner, I get dressed in my pyjamas. Laying on my bed I try to think of the reasons why Dom would be following me, "I've been to the police but they can't help me until he actually does something," at that moment I shake my head pulling the covers over me and falling asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The same thing happenes the next day, Dom has taken it too far, I can't do this anymore. So as i get to the club I go see the manage, I speak to her and ask her if i can have a meeting with the big bos, in surpise she she answers "yes, nobody has actually seen him before except me because i talk to him about workers and stuff." So late that night as i finish she comes up to me and says, "he's ready for you," I nod and walk into the office as the Mafia guards move and I keep my head down as I hear a familiar voice, "you wanted to see me Crystal?" I keep my had down as I sit in the seat and answers calmly, :yes, can you please deal with my ex-boyfriend; he has been stalking me for months now?" The man laughs, I lift my head up to hear his laughter and to see his face, my eyes widen as I stand up surprised, "Dom?"