Worsening

The Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had only been the second week of school, and the creepy girl would not leave no matter what Jin would do. She gave him cookies again, and decided to show the girl a mean image. So, he threw the cookies to the ground then stomped on them. That didn't affect her at all, though.

Another thing he had tried was to ridicule her with her friends, but that didn't work either. Most of the time she thought that Jin was joking. He did the impossible, and confronted her about it. She felt as if there was no actual problem going on, so to her it wasn't a concern.

Jin had a plan in the back of his head, but he wasn't sure about how the new girl would react. To get somewhat comfortable with her, he decided to talk to her in class throughout the first week of school.

The conversations usually didn't last that long, mainly because he focused on teaching her how to play the piano. It was what she wanted, and this had been his fourth year in Intro to Music. The school didn't provide any other classes because a majority of the funding went to dancers/athletes (uniforms, gear, tournaments, etc.) and dances that the school held. The most important fundings were the senior trip to America, and to graduation. 

One day, their music teacher had to leave early for his daughter so he released his students early. As Ga-yoon was going to walk to her next class, Jin stopped her. "Hey, can you tell me about yourself? You've interested me."

"Don't take this to heart, but I have a boyfriend. That's all you need to know." He kinda froze for a second, but he blinked and grinned.

"I'm not trying to hook up with you. You just seem cool, and I would like to be friends. That's all." You're probably still wondering what his plan was, and right now I will tell you. Well, Jin has came to his last resort and has decided to fake a relationship with someone. Why doesn't he ask someone else, you ask? Well, here's the story:

Jin had previously asked this from another girl, and all went well until the creepy girl had frightened her. It ended so badly that the girl ended up changing schools, and hasn't forgiven Jin ever since. The creepy girl pretty much made her life a living hell, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter