Love Letter

Love Letter

Chapter 1

 

"Ah, first day of school in Dongguk University. Yes, but what am I going to do? I don't even know anyone here but I can't give up yet. Tiffany, Hwaiting." Tiffany said to herself happily.

 

'Room 835.' Tiffany thought, looking for her classroom number, "I found it." Tiffany added. Then she suddenly saw a guy leaning beside the door. He was tall and lean, handsome but he also looks to be a quiet person.

 

'Whoa. This guy is so handsome. I wonder what his name is?' Tiffany thought, staring at the guy, not blinking one bit.

 

A few days later since school started, Tiffany finally got to know the guys name which he went by Choi Siwon. Ever since then, she couldn't take him off of her mind.

 

"Whoa. I think I'm in love." Tiffany sighed and laughed to herself crazily, 'If this is true then I need to stop my feelings for him right away. We are friends and I don't want to lose his friendship.' Tiffany sighed again, but this time sadly.

 

"Hey, Fany. What's up with you?" Siwon asked, seeing that Tiffany was spacing out.

 

"Ah. Oh, nothing. I'm fine so don't worry." Tiffany answered quickly, forgetting that Siwon was beside her that day.

 

"Anyway, what do you think of this girl?" Siwon asked, showing Tiffany a picture of Kwon Yuri.

 

"That girl? I'm prettier than her." Tiffany joked around. She really didn't know what to say because deep inside, she was deeply hurt.

 

There were so many things that was bothering Tiffany's mind and the main cause of it was Siwon, 'Aish. Am I really in love with Siwon Oppa?' Tiffany thought to herself, confused and trouble.

 

A couple of months later, Tiffany decided to confession to Siwon on her 21st birthday. She didn't care about what he will say or think about her anymore since it was too much for her by keeping it bottle inside of herself. August the 1st came for Tiffany to confess to Siwon about her true feelings but not wanting to tell him face to face, she decided to write to him instead.

 

Once Tiffany was done writing the letter, she went to delivered it.

 

'Dear Siwon Oppa,

 

Hi. How are you? I hope you are always okay though we always see each other at school. Alright, alright, I will get straight to the point of why I'm writing this letter to you. I realized that its been a while since we have met and became the best of friends. I really treasure our friendship very much but there's something that's been bothering me that I can't keep it to myself anymore. I...I'm in love with you, Oppa, so here I am, making a simple confession to you. Don't worry, I have already thought about the consequences within our friendship by writing this letter to you and by saying this. I know I may lose you as a friend but I don't care because I'm ready for it. For the last time, I love you and will miss you.

 

Love always,
 

Tiffany'

 

The next day at school, Siwon went up to confront Tiffany about her letter to him, "Fany, I'm sorry. Very sorry but I only see you as a friend, younger sister. Besides, you are a good and beautiful girl and I believed you will meet someone who will love you like you love me sooner or later. About our friendship, I don't want to ruined it just because of the letter you sent to me so I hope we can still be friends?" Siwon said smiling, with his hand stick out.

 

"Of course we can still be friends." Tiffany answered, smiling back while shaking hands with Siwon to seal their deal on staying friends.

 

'Even thought Oppa doesn't feel the same way about me like I do about him, I'm still glad I was able to tell him how I felt.' Tiffany thought to herself, sadly and happily, while walking to class with Siwon beside her.

 

A/N: even though it was short, i still hope you guys enjoy it <3