Shopping round

Scarf

 

“Hyung.”

Sunggyu looked up from the newspaper to see the magnaes happy smile.

“What is it Sungjong?” He asked smiling back.

“Can you take me out shopping? I need to get Christmas presents to everyone.”

Sunggyu couldn’t say no to him, who was he to deny Sungjong the satisfaction about giving away presents?

“Do you have something in mind or do you just want to stroll around and do some window shopping?”

“I know what I want to give everyone this year,” Sungjong smiled even wider before glancing over to a certain person’s room.

“You don’t think he’ll like it?”

“I don’t know hyung, I don’t know.”

Sungjong heaved a sigh before leaving the kitchen to go get dressed; so Sunggyu thought he’d do the same.

 

When they reached town Sunggyu noticed that Sungjong didn’t wear a scarf and furrowed his brows.

“Do you intend to get sick to Christmas?” He asked.

“No, why?” Sungjong looked back at Sunggyu with confusion.

Sunggyu sighed and unwrapped his scarf just to re-wrap it around Sungjong’s neck.

“Sometimes you don’t think Jongie,” he just said and ruffled the youngers hair.

“You just search on for moments to bully me,” Sungjong whined and hit Sunggyu’s shoulder hard.

Sunggyu chuckled and hugged Sungjong.

“I just need to run away from you for a little while, ok?”

Sungjong nodded and hugged him back.

“So, meet you at the café in half an hour?”

Sungjong nodded again and Sunggyu jogged away from him.

 

Sungjong walked around the electronic stores looking for a new i-pod to Dongwoo who successfully had dropped his in the toilet somehow, and he searched for the perfect thing to give Sunggyu and Hoya. He already had a present for Sungyeol but he would troll the prankster this year. And Sunggyu had to help him find a present for Woohyun. That was the only choice Sungjong had left without leaving Woohyun without one this year.

 

Sungjong bought what he could during those 30 minutes and when he met Sunggyu outside the café he notice that the leader had a bag from a shop. Sungjong did his best to not react to it but couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at Sunggyu.

“What?” Sunggyu asked when he noticed the weird look Sungjong gave him.

Sungjong just shook his head and went inside the café.

 

After another two hours the two was back home, they had stopped by the convenience store on the way, and went to their rooms to hide the things they bought before starting up dinner and helping each other.

 

“I think we do best in ordering takeout tonight guys!” Sungyeol’s voice floated through the dorm.

“And why is that?” Woohyun’s voice was heard from the living room.

“Gyu hyung and Jongie’s cooking. I’m not willing to die from food poisoning~”

Sungjong threw a cocktail tomato in Sungyeol’s head.

 

It all ended with dinner being un edible and the members ordering fried chicken, which the managers stole from them with the word “diet” and ate by themselves.

 

 

I dunnaaa when next chapter will show up, but it'll probably be just one more. And I'm a lazy person only writing short one shots to get rid of my writers block so please be patient with me ^^