Messing with the magnae

Scarf

 

A/N: Yaaay, I finally wrote the next chapter ^-^ Sorry for being so lazy, and this chapter is really short and boring. But.. I want to write at least a third chapter ^^
I hope this won't kill you for being to boring thoug~
And i actually have 3 subscribers to the story *o* Kamsahamnida <3

 

Christmas eve came fast and Sungjong was more hyper and restless than usual, nearly driving both his boyfriend and the rest of the members insane.

It wasn’t enough with the whole house being decorated with weird stuff; but there were mistletoe hanged in every door opening. And Sungjong, of course, was sitting in the living room where he could see everything and acted like a happy police officer.

“Sunggyu hyung!! You have to kiss Howon hyung!” he shouted and clapped his hands in glee when the two older males accidentally walked out of the kitchen at the same time.

Sunggyu shrugged and rolled his eyes before leaning closer to Howon and pecked his cheek with Howon doing the same to Gyu afterwards.

Sungjong pouted and crossed his arms over his chest muttering something about it should have been on the lips. No one but his boyfriend caught that.

“You know, Sungjongie, that a person rather doesn’t kiss anyone but their own boyfriend,” he said calmly and sat down next to Sungjong, making the younger one yelp and jump in surprise before looking at him with his big round doe eyes.

“I know hyung, I know,” he whined and threw a glare at the floor, “that’s why it’s fun with the mistletoe.”

“But you don’t even make an effort of trying to walk beneath it together with me~”

And with that calm statement his boyfriend stood up and walked out of the room, pecking Sungyeol on the cheek as they walked through the door opening at the same time and making Sungjong fume with jealousy. Though of course he hid it.


“Kids! It’s food!” Woohyun’s voice echoed from the kitchen where he had slaved away all day.

Sungjong perked up immediately and jumped of the couch, almost bouncing to the opening and peeked in.

“Oh, Jongie left the couch hyung~” Howon chuckled and pecked Sungjong’s cheek as he walked in to the kitchen followed by Dongwoo who also pecked Sungjong’s cheek.

Everyone filed in to kitchen one after the other and each one of them pecked Sungjong’s cheek.

“Yah!! I’ll get rashes if you keep this up!!” He whined and wiped at his cheek with the sleeve of his shirt.

“Then don’t stand in the door opening and wait for us~” Myungsoo said with teasing in his voice.

Sungjong sent a glare to him and slumped back against the chair.

“Or you can simply take the mistletoes down and there won’t be a risk for it to happen again,” Woohyun stated as he put the food on the table.

“No way, I just have to watch out for you guys!” Sungjong said and pointed at them one after another with a big grin plastered over his face before filling his plate with food.

 

After dinner the members all gathered in the living room to talk a little about the past year before going to their rooms. It was late after all and everyone was too tired to stay awake.

 

-

“Hyuuuuuung!! Wake up!!” Sungjong jumped on Hoya almost shouting as he was overly excited.

“Go away Jongie,” Hoya groaned and simply just rolled over on his side, “it’s too early, go back to bed.”

Sungjong huffed and threw a glare at his hyung before stomping out of the room and slamming the door behind him really hard. How was it possible that it was only him awake? It was the day to open the Christmas presents!

“I can’t believe this!” he growled in frustration and went out to the empty kitchen to drink a glass of water.


“Aaah!!”

A loud high pitched girly scream echoed throughout the dorm, waking up all the sleeping members. Even Dongwoo and Myungsoo woke up and joined the others who got to the kitchen in mere seconds. They saw a drenched Sungjong stand by the sink.

“Who did this?” Sungjong asked through gritted teeth as he turned around to face his hyungs, “who the hell taped it?”

He pointed at the tap, his eyes burning with rage.

“What did you just say Sungjong?” Sunggyu took a few steps towards the wet magnae, his eyes twitching.

Sungjong widened his eyes and looked at his hyungs before clasping both hands over his mouth. Realizing his mistake, the incident with the water went completely forgotten as Sunggyu kept stepping closer to him.

“You didn’t use hyung and you cursed,” Sunggyu accused him, “I should make you go wash that mouth of yours with soap.”

Sungjong’s eyes went wider as he stepped away from Sunggyu. He was afraid that the threat might become reality. Then he caught a glint of Sungyeol who were biting his lip hard looked like he wanted to just laugh until he dies or something. Sungjong’s eye twitched and he turned towards the choding.

Lee Sungyeol!” He growled and made an attempt to get over to the rest of the members by the door.

That didn’t get the case thou since Sunggyu grabbed his collar and yanked him back.

“Apologize,” was the only thing he said.

“Why?” Sungjong glared at him.

“Because you’re being rude. Now, apologize or you can kiss your Christmas presents goodbye.”

“You wouldn’t,” Sungjong said and gave Sunggyu another frightened look.

“Oh yes, I will. And you know it.”

Sungjong rolled his eyes and looked away muttering an apology.

“What did you say?” Sunggyu asked, knowing he shouldn’t tease Sungjong so much.

“I said I’m sorry!” Sungjong almost shouted and threw his hands in the air in frustration before stomping out of the kitchen, pushing through his hyungs and slamming the door shut to his and Hoya’s room.

As soon as the door was closed the other’s fell to the floor in laughter. It was way too fun to mess with Sungjong and to no end.

“Maybe we should be nicer to him next year~” Woohyun voiced out still laughing and holding his stomach.

The members looked at each other.

“Naah,” they all said in unison.

This day would indeed be fun.

 

A/N: And that was that folks, Imma try not to take so long time before finnishing next chapter. And Imma try make it longer since it will be the final chapter ^^ I'm surprised I actually will suceed making a third chapter when this was supposed to stay a oneshot :P