A Day with Yoo

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Upon the whole day, they have tried all the rides. Uee was very animated the entire time while Cheon Dong was easily influence by her sunny disposition the entire day. They playfully tease each other.

 

During lunch, she teases on his hungry dog habit of eating. They order everything again?! But this time, he doesn’t need to tell her twice, she happily help him finished all the food there is.

 

They play on the shooting game where the one who gets a bull’s eye will get to have a prize. It seems to be a coincidence that the prize on the game is a big brown dog stuffed toy.

 

“You have to get the bull’s eye! Please!”,she said like a child wanting to have a present.

 

Cheon Dong just turns his head from left to right then try his luck. The customer is given three tries to hit the bull’s eye. On his first try, he almost hit it. On the second, his hit was so far from the target.

 

Uee then link her arm on his arm then whisper on his ear, “You get a prize as well if you hit that bull’s eye”,she teases.

 

He smile and without looking at the target he hit the bull’s eye. He met her gaze.

 

Uee’s eye grow round seeing him hit the bull’s eye. She happily jumped and hug Cheon Dong.

 

“You did it! Hah! That’s great! You hit it even without looking!”,she exclaimed.

 

Cheon Dong hugged her back. Then went to the staff to get their prize, the big brown dog stuff toy which he gave to Uee.

 

“Omo! This is really cute!”,she hug the stuffed toy then turned to Cheon Dong and kissed his cheek.

 

“Thank you!”, she said then walked ahead.

 

Cheon Dong touched his cheek that she had kissed and smile. He followed her.

 

“Your teddy bear will have a friend now”.

 

“Yes! They will be good friends.”,she said.

 

They have tried a couple of games; some they have won while the others were not that bad. They passed by a store selling a bonnet with animal designs. They’ve bought one for each other. Uee’s bonnet looks like a cat’s face while Cheon Dong looks like a dog’s face.

 

They playfully mimic the animals they are wearing. Like children role playing.

 

It was near the afternoon and people are everywhere by then. Since they both have lowered there hoods and got carried away in there own world some people are trying to take a better looked at them, probably recognizing them a little.

 

Cheon Dong immediately notices it.

 

“I think we have to go”,he said looking at the surrounding trying to be discreet.

 

Uee notices his mood and nodded.

 

They left the amusement park and got in the car before someone recognized them.

 

“I didn’t notice the time passed by. Too bad we have to go home now”,Uee said once they are in the car.

 

Cheon Dong playfully pinched her chin and smile.

 

“Me too. At least we got souvenirs”,he said pointing to the bonnet they were still wearing.

 

They looked at each other’s bonnet, the cat and the dog. Then both of them laugh out loud at there silliness.

 

After a couple of minutes, Cheon Dong starts the car and they left the amusement park.

 

It was dark already when they arrive at the After School’s dorm, both of them still wearing the bonnet.

 

 Not like the first time he drove her there, this time he went outside and walked her until she reached the dorm’s room.

 

“I have a great time”,Uee said while holding in her hand the big stuffed toy.

 

Cheon Dong smile. “I have a great time too”.

 

They both gaze at each other. They didn’t know what to say next.

 

Then Cheon Dong put his hands on his side pocket, “Ahm, so I’ll be going now. I’ll be calling sometime”.

 

She nodded, “Sure. Take care”.

 

He looked at her. He wants to tell her that he has truly enjoys the whole day with her and hope that day will not end. But when one’s enjoying one self time tends to go faster. He hopes to see her again, not the other day or in another week but tomorrow if time will permit him. How can he tell her that?

 

Upon looking at her face, he now realizes something. His heart has been beating widely these past few weeks since he met her. He just doesn’t want to recognize it.

 

I’m falling for her.

 

As realization sink into him, he slowly walked near her.

 

“Cheon Dong”,she whispered.

 

He holds her left cheek. Arrange the few strands of hair that got on her face. Then hold her head, to give her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Once he let go of her, he can see that she was blushing. He smile and put a hand on his chest where his heart is beating widely.

 

Then meet her gaze once again, “Thank you for this day”.

 

He said before walking back to his car and give a last looked at Uee who was still standing in the doorway.

 

He can’t help but grin before finally concentrating on the road. He truly has a great day.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

  Uee was left standing in the doorway. She felt her knees will wobble once she tries to make a step.

 

Just a couple of minutes earlier, she felt that her brain has short circuit and forgotten all the other things but just Cheon Dong. She can’t help but just let her eyes be locked in his gaze because of the way Cheon Dong was looking at her.

 

He seems to be sending a message to her. A messa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter