A Day with You

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A couple of days later…At After School dorm…

 

“Have you’ve been waiting long?”.

 

Cheon Dong quickly turned around to meet Uee.

 

He has texted her and asked if she has any free time to went to the amusement park. Fortunately for him, both their free time schedule has matched.

 

It’s still about 9am in the morning. They decided to just meet up in front of After School’s dorm.

 

Cheon Dong was wearing a simple blue shirt with print under a gray hooded coat and dark blue denim pants with a sneaker. Uee on the other hand is wearing a white coat with hood under a white shirt and a denim jean short and a sneaker.

 

He was waiting outside his car wearing his hood up to make sure that nobody recognize him and he was also wearing eyeglasses as a disguise.

 

He smiled his signature smile. “No, I just arrive a little early”.

 

Uee didn’t answer but instead looked back from the dorm room. Since Cheon Dong was all eyes on her, he doesn’t see that the other members of After School was lurking in the door busily trying to see who will be Uee’s company for the whole day.

 

Cheon Dong tried to look at Uee’s back to see the other members but Uee blocked his view.

 

“They might recognize you!”, she said nervously.

 

But to her horror Cheon Dong disregard her warning and went to the dorm’s front door to greet the other After School members.

 

Uee immediately followed him.

 

“Cheon---“,her voiced was cut off due to Cheon Dongs words.

 

“Hello, I’m Uee’s friend.”,He happily bowed his head and greet all the members.

 

Uee was left dumbstruck. They will surely interrogate him if these go further.

 

Kahi eyed Cheon Dong suspiciously, “You’re her friend? How come I haven’t seen you before?”

 

Omo! It’s starting!

 

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ve seen you before as well”,said by Jung-Ah

 

“What’s your name again?”,asked Bekah

 

Jiyeon nudged Bekah on the side, “He doesn’t said his name yet”.

 

Nana then said, “So, what’s your name?”.

 

Everyone was waiting for Cheon Dong to speak but when he was about to Uee interfere.

 

She went in front of Cheon Dong and the girls and said, “Unnie’s, we have to go. You can ask him next time, Okey. Bye”,she said then hurriedly drag Cheon Dong to the car and urge him to drive.

 

Once they were out in the street, that’s only the time Uee heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Thank God we got away fast”.

 

She looked at Cheon Dong who doesn’t spoke since earlier.

 

“Are you mad?”,she asked.

 

He just looked at her and drives.

 

She can’t help but feel a tinge of guilt.

 

He must have felt that I don’t like to introduce him to my friends. But if I did, the unnie’s will only asked many question and I don’t want to lie to them.

 

Uee stares at the car window and did not speak again until they arrive at the destination.

 

 

  At the amusement park…

 

“I have the tickets”, Cheon Dong said while looking at the two tickets he was holding.

 

He raise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter