The Club

The Test Of Time

 

 


This story will not have a fast takeoff but instead have qute a few conflicts that occur that will either be involved with the main storyline or are just put there to help develop characters. I know this story seems to not have a main plot but it will become apparent soon. Anyways, I know I haven't updated in forever but here you go.


 

 “Why are you so excited to go to school, I mean it's school!”


 

Because this is going to be my first semester in a new environment where I'll get more freedom and opportunities.” I told her for about the thousandth time


 

Bom still considered the information as she sat at the base of my bed with a can of corn in her hands.


 

Yeah but school also means work, and work means less time for me to sleep and eat.” Bom muttered before finishing her corn on going to the kitchen to throw out the can.


 

I paused for mere moments, pondering. You really hate work, don't you?


 

What gave it away?I mean it's so much fun to be a student volunteer and events coordinator on the student board.” Bom 's sarcastic reply was expected as her smile widened, as if realization hit her.


 

Wait, didn't you say you were going out tonight to meet the boys?”


 

I nodded absentmindedly before returning to fold clothes and put them in the drawers, Ah the fun of having a lazy roommate who refuses to pull her weight.


 

Can I come?”


 

Sure. I don't see why not.” My nonchalant reply before I was literally tackled to the ground. I swear Bom would have made a great bodyguard in a past life with all the tackling she's been doing lately.


 

Yes!!!” Bom pumped her fists into the air as if she had just won the lottery and all I could do was wonder what thoughts were going through her mind, but I realized it was probably best to even try to.


 

I don't even want to know. I bowed my head before closing my dresser drawers and moving to the kitchen to grab a snack.


 

I haven't seen the guys in so long!! I miss them.”


 

You saw them a week ago though.”


 

Yeah, but I miss them! Don’t you miss them?”


 

I do, but I rather focus on preparing myself for school. This semester is going to start in a couple of days and I don't have a lot of time to spend goofing off.”


 

You are literally the strangest person I have ever met.” Bom never struggled with telling you how she felt, no matter how harsh.


 

Thank you and if you don’t mind, can you get off my bed, you’re messing up my sheets.”


 


 

We’re off to see the boys, we’re off to see the boys.” Bom's excited squeals definitely got the attention of the people around us, if her appearance hadn’t already.


 

And I'm the strange one, sure.” I said under my breath as she grasped my arm and bolted through the crowd, to the stand beside the bouncer.


 

Hey Eddy, what's up?” Bom smiled happily as she looked upon Eddy.


 

Sup Bom.” He engulfed her in a bone crushing hug and all I could do was laugh at the scene, while Bom shot me helpless glares.


 

Are the boys in the upper lounge?”I decided to save Bom before she passed out.


 

Eddy released Bom, causing her to stumble for a minute before she was able to regain her balance. “Yeah, they should all be up there, except for Daehyun, who's bar tending tonight, you know how popular he is with the ladies.” Eddy wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.


 

I really didn't want to know that, thank you Eddy.” I rubbed my temple as if I was already getting a headache.


 

You know I like messing with my little Ram.” Eddy gave me a quick hug before shooing us inside, complaining about getting in trouble with the bosses if we kept distracting him.


 

Guess my brother has gotten tougher on security since we've been gone.” I stated, the smile leaving my face.


 

How can you tell?” Bom's expression turned into one of curiosity.


 

There used to be 2 cameras at the front of the building, now there is 4, not to mention that they have nearly doubled the number of bouncers all around this place.” My eyes sweeping over the room before stopping at the bar.


 

Bom's eyes carefully following mine before we the both of us set through the mass of people on the dance floor, over to the bar. The floor was absolutely packed but enough recognized Bom and I to move out of the way as we passed through.


 

One of the perks of running one of the most popular clubs in Seoul was the way people respected and recognized B.A.P, the only downside being the fact that people were unaware of who I was. Not that I thrived on fame, but very few people knew that I was also a member of this gang. I liked the the term wild card, but my brother preferred 'my little baby sister who I need to keep safe'.


 

Ram!Bom! Guys come over.” And there he was, Daehyun, pretty boy of B.A.P and my overprotective, geeky older brother.


 

Daehyun was in the middle of making drinks before coming over to us when we were able to find a seat at the bar.


 

So, Bom, tell me, has my sister been causing trouble at the university?” Daehyun eyes gleaming with mischief as he leaned against the counter, his hair gleaming gold in the light.


 

I'm afraid so. She recently got caught hacking into the library's mainframe to try to find all the books she would need for all of her assignments, even the ones for 2nd year.” Bom's eyes twinkling, as a smirk settled on her doll-like face.


 

Bom. What the hell?” Frustration evident in my tone as I glared at her.


 

Okay, she didn't get caught but besides that your sister is boring.” Bom sighed as she reached out for the Long Island Iced Tea that had been placed in front of her a few moments ago.


 

That's expected, she's always been rather bland.”


 

I'm right here guys, don't be afraid to spare my feelings.” I held my hand as I took another sip of my beer.


 

They both chuckled before they returned to a conversation about business and who could do the most shots before passing out, but my attention snapped to the dance floor as I spotted a familiar face, crossing through my line of view, setting a trigger off in my mind.


 

Daehyun, what happened last weekend?” I asked as I continued to eye this guy on the dancefloor, not even caring if I interrupted their conversation.


 

Why are you asking?” Daehyun's curiosity got the best of him as he tried to see the person I was openly staring at, but with no success.


 

Heightened security, from guards to cameras, something seems...off.” My eyes never leaving the dance floor.


 

Well, about that..” Daehyun rubbed his neck nervously, shifting his weight from side to side.


 

Clearly whatever happened was not good, and this didn't surprise me as I stared at the face of someone who shouldn't have been at this club.