You're a wizard Bjoo

Toppdogg highschool au

Byungjoo woke up late today, and so he left the house looking like a mess. He sprinted down the street holding his bookbag and coat. He stopped by the conveince store to buy some milk and bread. 
Hojoon?
“Hey hojoon” he said as he put his items on the counter. “Hey” the boy dully replied as he scanned the items. “Does your shift end soon? How do you get to class on time?” Hojoon handed him his items “here.” Byungjoo felt as if he had failed in making conversation once again. He walked out the store and hurried to school.
Sure enough when the bell had rang hojoon arrived. An unfamiliar face had also made its way to the class. 
The class was a lot more quite as most of the students were wondering who it was.
“Hey you” someone in the front shouted. Sanggyun played it off cool, he smiled goofly and pretended that he didnt know who they were calling. He played with the chalk by the chalkboard. “You new?” This time he looked the boy in the eyes with a coy smile and nodded while mouthing ‘yea’. 
Byungjoo noticed that the boy was chewing gum, he seemed quite yet relaxed; the complete opoosite of him. PGoon walked up to him and introduced himself, then walked him over to the other boys who flooded him with questions.
Byungjoo turned forward when he heard hansol sit himself down with a heavy sigh. He payed no attention to him, which led byungjoo to believe he was off the hook so he continued to watch the boys. Sanggyun was leaning against a desk nodding and smiling. The boy had a fox like gaze and the boys seemed to like him. This made Byungjoo wonder if he was just friendly or some sort of delinquint.
He somewhat envied how the boy had immediately made an impression on everyone. No one was gonna mess with him, the boy was pure trouble. Byungjoo watched the side of the boys mouth curl upward. The homeroom teacher walked in and everyone sat down. Sanggyun breifly introduced himself, only talking when the teacher asked.
School was boring. As usual. There was that brief moment, you know, where something catches your interest. But that was it.
During break Byungjoo would silently tag along with pgoon, trying his best not to bother the elder. 
Pgoon got up to get something from the vending machine and ran into sanggyun with a couple of other kids. “And that, whose that” he heard Sanggyun say. The boys giggled and named off various nicknames. “I see youve made some friends” pgoon said. Although not the best kind. “Hey class prez” sanggyun smiled. “Whose your little friend?” Pgoon was confused. Sanggyun turned to look at byungjoo who was playing on his phone. Alone. Pgoon made an “oh” expression. “Thats Byungjoo, hes a quite guy who likes to be alone, he doesnt bother no one…why?” Atom smiled while walking away “no reason, just tryna learn everyones names” the boys walked away too in the opposite direction “see ya class prez” one of them said while playfully hitting him with his oversized hAND.

Byungjoo awkwardly watched Jenissi feed Xero his lunch at the table across from him. It was all too surreal for him. He was suddenly distracted by the loud voices across the cafeteria, "I told you I dont wanna join!!" Yano whined. "Come on I only have one other person on my team!!" Kidoh yelled back. Jenissi angirly got up from his seat and walked over to the two boys. He pulled Yano by the collar "He cant join your group because he's already a lion." Jenissi interjected cooly. Kidoh looked at him in disbelief, "HUH?What? I am?" Yano couldnt believe what the hyung had said to him but he followed nonetheless.

"Hey" Hansol suddenly appeared next to Byungjoo and it felt as if was now looking away from a television."huh...yea..hello?" he muttered as he tried to scoot away from the other boy whose hips and shoulders he could feel right next to his own. "So you're not in any groups yet are you?" Byungjoo looked at him with confusion "Groups? not that I know of...." Hansol put his arm over Byungjoo's shoulders,"Well I guess that makes you a wizard" He smiled as he got up and walked away. "Come to the costume room after school" He added. Byungjoo wasnt sure what he had gotten himself into.

When pgoon got back to class he saw a grumpy looking hyunho sitting down, well he was always grumpy but this time he was particularly more grumpy. “Whats with him” pgoon asked. “He’s just mad that he lost a soccer game to that good looking guy over there” a boy said while signaling toward a boy across the room. “His names jiwon or something, like that even matters tho….” hyunho muttered under his breath. His friends patted him on the back and laughed. Just then byungjoo ran to the side of the classroom, he was gonna ask pgoon something. "Hyung I think I accidentally joined a gang," He said  in a small voice, "See thats the thing with you goongie you always-yOU WHAT??" Pgoon turned his head to look at the younger, before byungjoo could answer Gohn rushed in with Sangdo behind him catching his breath. "Sehyuk theres a fight goin on outside...the crowds getting big" Gohn sternly announced. "Pgoon immediately rose along with Seogoong and the most, if not all of the students in that classroom. Jiwon followed walking with relaxed attitude and glanced at Byungjoo before exiting the room. Confused, Byungjoo just followed him and joined the crowd.......

A/N: I cant believe people actually read this, thank you so much I'll try to follow up with your requests I hope you like it~