Summer Love

Playlists

Summer Love 

 
A girl dressed in a pink floral summer dress, is stifling a cry as she packed her bags.
 
A boy dressed in his boy shorts and black & blue pattern blouse, standing in a corner, watching the girl packed her bags and trying so hard not to cry.
 
It was the end of summer. It only doesn't mean getting back to school for them but it means that the girl needs to leave him again. 
 
He always looked forward for summer cause he knows that she'll come back to him. They had the best time but today, right at this very moment, he knows this is the worst time of all. Saying goodbye to each other.
 
"I promise I'll call." The girl said with a sniff, breaking the uncomfortable silence around them.
 
"Don't." The boy said as he slowly walked towards her.
 
"Huh ?." The girl confused, turned around and find him closed to him as if personal space didn't mattered.
 
"I said don't promise you'll call. Just promise that you won't forget me and our memories." He said in a whisper as he looked at those chocolatey brown eyes that he loved so much.
 
"I promised I won't forget." She replied in a soft voice, it's a shock that she can keep her voice soft since she's known for being too loud.
 
The two are lost in each other's eyes. Onyx eyes to chocolatey brown eyes. He take another step as she holds her breath. Foreheads touching, nose bumping, lips touching.
 
He leans in and he saw her close her eyes, his lips met hers. An innocent kiss.
 
They both pulled away, both have a pink hues on their cheeks. She shyly looked at him and giggled as she saw his face. She kissed those cheeks and from pink hues to crimson red.
 
She continue to put her clothes neatly on her luggage as she heard him speak "What time is your flight ?." she sat next to him on her bed, placing her hands on top of his.
 
"Dad said it would be at midnight. Why ?." She replied as she started playing with her fingers
 
He saw the gestures and he smiled, he always find it cute "So that means, we still have 9 hours right ?."
 
"Yeah. Why did you ask ?."
 
Instead of replying her, he grabbed her hands and pulled her up. She struggled of course, saying that she isn't done packing but he payed no attention.
 
As they make their way towards the empty lot a few blocks away from their house, they saw the sky turning grey as if it knows what would happen later that night and they both stopped. Admiring the sky for a few minutes before he continue walking and she followed.
 
Both reached their destination, stood in front of them is a tall big tree with a big tree house on top of it. He ushered her to climb first so he could assist her then he followed.
 
When she reached inside, what she saw made her smile. Inside, a bunch of pink flowers and big a totoro plushie are sitting on a make shift bed.
 
She turned her gaze on him, accompanied it with the smile he loves so much. She walked towards him and hugged him tight "Thank you." she whispered, placing a peck on his cheeks and his reply was a big grin, that would make you think if it hurts or not.
 
They walked towards the bed, he make her sit on it while he sat on the floor and lay his head on her lap. It feels like the first time they discovered that place, both talk about anything and everything. Laughing every now and then. They made it their special place.
 
A place for Kim Taeng and Hwang Tiffany only.
 
He looked at her while she animatedly told him a story about her new friends at the other side of the world. Then it hit him, she's slowly starting a new life over there, a life that he could not be part of anymore.
 
The soft loving onyx eyes turns into a mellow one and she noticed. She stopped talking and hold his chin up, making him looked at her eyes.
 
"Don't look at me like that." She said in all seriousness.
 
"What look ?." The look on his face clearly shows his confused.
 
"That look. The one when your eyes turns mellow. You didn't notice ?." He shook his head but his eyes betrayed him, as those confused eyes turned mellow within seconds.
 
He tried to pull away from her grip but he couldn't, so he look away instead.
 
"Taetae looked at me." Her soft voice lured him and he shifted his gaze on her, those usual bright eyes turn into a sad one. "What are you thinking ?."
 
"Nothing."
 
"Don't lie to me Kim Taeng." The stern in her voice made him pout slightly and he resembles a puppy that lost his toy.
 
He sighs as he decided that it won't to tell her the truth "I'm just thinking that you're starting a whole new life there and that I maybe not be part of it anymore. It hurts just thinking about that." His voice cracked as he tries very hard to not cry.
She cupped his face, his cheek as she smiled at him "You'll still be part of that life Taetae, you'll always be."
 
"But Fany-ah, we'll be hundred miles apart, how can be sure that I'll still be part of it ?."
 
"Because it's gonna be my life Taetae and I want you to be part of it. And I know you will." She giggled when she saw that dorky grin of his.
 
"Let's make a promise Taetae."
 
"Promise ?."
 
"Yes. A pinky promise. I'll promise you that I'll always remember you and you'll still be part of my life." She said as she let her pinky out and smiled at him.
 
He chuckled "Aren't we too old for pinky promise ?."
 
Her pink soft lips puckered forming a pout "No we're not. We can be 80 and still do pinky promise. So promise me Taetae." She ushered her pinky towards him.
 
"Fine." He exhales though a smile is threatening to come out "I promise that I won't talk to any other girls until you come back 'cause I know how possessive you are."
 
She smiled brightly as the pink hues came back on her cheeks. They hook their pinkies together and she sealed it with a kiss on his cheeks.
 
After spending a few more hours together, they decided to come home when they noticed Mr. Moon is already up and ready to shine the night with his minions, the stars.
 
He escorted her in front on her house but neither of them wanted to let go, so when her parents saw them outside, they ushered them to go inside.
 
He sat on her bed as he watched her packing her bags again, making sure that nothing is forgotten.
 
As she finished, she stood in front of him and hugged him tight knowing that it will be the last time until she returned again.
 
"Thank you for being my summer love Fany-ah." He said with a smile, a sincere one.
 
"Only summer love ?."
 
"For now. I'll love you for all seasons when you're permanently back."
 
She smiled, his favorite one "Thanks for being mine too."
 
They heard Tiffany's parents calling for them and they knew what it meant. They shared their final kiss, silently making a promise.
 
They took their time walking the down the stairs as he helped her with her luggage. As they reached her parents' car, they hugged one last time and said their goodbyes, reminding each other of the promise they made.
 
As he watched the car drove away, a small smile formed on his lips.
 
"Until then my summer love." He thought as he walked inside his house.
 

Happy TaeNy Day !! 🎉

An update for our TaeNy hearts 

Enjoy! Comment and subscribe