Chapter 2: New Starts

[DROPPED-OFF] My Virtual Love Affair

Author Note: Annyeong my most most most precious and awesome readers and subscribers!!! I'm back after a million years~~ Update for you guys!! ^^ I actually finished some more chapters!! Thank you and so sorry for making you wait *bow 90 degree* Please enjoy, I will try to write more frequently.

Saranghae you all <3

*Oh and my name is not Kylie Willows. I made that name for fun and am regretting it. Just call me by the English name...*

~Wendy~

 

   Krystal was driving crazily through all the roads and places that her sister could possibly be in. But the more she looked, the more it was like Jessica had disappeared. Where did she go???? Krystal Jung kept looking until her eyes get tired because she didn't sleep for the whole night. She allowed herself to park her car next to a pavement, fell deeply asleep. She woke up when she heard a light knock on her window. It was a police. He politely greeted Krystal when she put down her window and asked: "Miss, do you need any help? I've observed you and you stayed here like for 2 hours or more. Are you okay?"

   Resisting a yawn, Krystal answered the police officer, "Ah, yes, thank you, I'm alright. I was just tired looking for my…" She stopped dead, realized that she spilled the word. Unfortunately, the police seemed to notice. "Looking for whom, Miss, if I may ask?" Silently cursing herself, knowing that she can't lie to the police, Krystal said, "My older sister, sir. Jessi… I mean Jung Sooyeon, at SM Academy."

   The police looked as if a thunder bolt had struck him in the head. "So… You are Jung Soojung? Or you prefer Krystal?"

   "Both are fine. Do you mind me parking here? Should I leave? Oh wait, what time is it, sir?"

   "About five in the morning. It's okay for you to park here, it's not against the laws, since you are in parking area." - He sounded surprised that she didn't know that.

   "Oh, shoot," thought Krystal, but out loud she said, "I was sleepy. Anyway I'll leave now. Thank you!"

   "You are welcome, Ms. Jung. And…" His face turned red.

   "Yes, Mr.?"

   "Can… can… I… see… see… you… again… some… some… other time…??" His face was exactly like a tomato now.

   "Sure. Let's meet over there, how about 4:00 pm tomorrow? You can contact me later." Krystal pointed randomly to a coffee shop opposite her place, handing the police her prettily designed name card.

   Then she drove her car away, not forgetting to say good-bye. The police silently put the card to his inside pocket, then went back to his place on the road. He nodded to his friend there and continued his work.

*****************************************************************************

   On the other hand, Krystal continued her looking for Jessica. No result at all. Exhausted, she dragged herself home, finding the gate was locked the other way. The side with Jessica's Hello Kitty sticker was facing the house when Krystal locked it to leave. Now it was facing the gate. And she was sure no one else had the key, except she herself and Jessica. Alarmed, but her sleepy head couldn't think properly enough to call the police. She opened the gate, grabbed the baseball bat on the yard before coming inside.

   Noise came from the kitchen. Seemed like someone was cooking? Krystal couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud. A thief, cooking? He must be so hungry! And then, freezing her laugh, a scream came.

   Rushing into the kitchen, bat in hand, Krystal could not believe her eyes. Who was there? It couldn't be anyone if not Jessica. Her sister was screaming.

   "Unnie, if you don't close your mouth now, a cockroach will fly in there." She couldn't help grinning.

   "I CUT MY FINGER, SOOJUNG!! IT HURTS!" Jessica closed , but still tried to scream through her gritted teeth.

   "Okay, okay, let me see. What are you doing by the way?"

   "Don't you see? What else would I be doing in the kitchen? I'm COOKING! Oh and that's stopped hurting, seems like only a small cut--"

   Jessica suddenly stopped. And then, again, she yelled, "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THAT??"

   "I thought there were thieves in here! Anyway give me your finger, you need a bandage."

   "Silly girl, you think you can fight 'thieves' off with that?" Jessica obediently gave out the injured hand to her sister, while Krystal's hair with the other hand.

   Eventually Jessica quitted her cooking, and came to the table with two apples from the fridge, giving one to Krystal. "Little Soojung, where were you? Didn't I tell you to close the door and sleep? I saw your car came outside."

   "I was looking for you… Unnie I'm sorry."

   "I'm sorry." Jessica said at the same time.

   "What for unnie? Sorry I didn't listen to you in the first place. It must be sad and lonely right…"

   "Ahh that's fine. I woke you up in the middle of the night. You love sleep, don't you?"

   "You are first, then sleeping later! By the way why are you here? You could apologize later, why skip school?"

   "Nah who cares? I don't want to go there. I want to sleep. I don't want to go back to the dorm. I'm a bit upset with GG, you know how I'm upset with everyone except you on certain times. My status at school is currently "missing" anyway. And not like Tyler is going to care. He is caring, yes, but today we don't have any same classes. It's alright. And I'm bored of school, Soojungggg…"

   "You chose to go here with me unnie. Anyway… I will quit school today too. Everyone will be questioning me about you. And I want to sleep too. And it's not like the Chairman is going to mind this. I'm not particularly good at anything."

   "Oh shut up Soojung you are an excellent student. You were invited here, remember? I'm here because you said you are not going to go anywhere without me."

   "Yeah yeah and now I'm not going to school without you."

   "Fine. It's not like I want to be home alone anyway."

   They went into their shared bedroom and fastly fell asleep after saying "Sleep well" to each other.