Chapter 1: Misunderstandings?

[DROPPED-OFF] My Virtual Love Affair

   Jessica the next day was not the normal Jessica anymore. She was wearing the SCHOOL UNIFORM! Her school had uniforms, and nobody can call them ugly. Students didn't have to wear them, and Jessica never wore hers before, she just bought it because her mother wanted her to. The fashionable princess was wearing uniform!! Only the 7 others in GG knew the reason. They were not really worried about that, because "Ice Princess" was also known for her erratic emotion changing. But at the end of day, she… disappeared!!

   The whole school, under the principal's order, spread out of school to all the possible places in the city to find the girl, since she was a type of famous and important in her school. Everyone was busy and the school was crowded, but no one noticed a girl sitting at the back of her dormitory, arms around her legs and face on her knees. She just sat there silently. After a while, she looked up to the night sky with bright stars. One of them might be Seohyun…

   1 hour was over. Tired students came back to school. They still have classes tomorrow. And Jessica. She was still there, her pure round eyes staring at the sky. She can't cry. Just… can't. No matter how upset she was, her eyes were dry… Crying was the most rare thing she ever did.

   She turned back when she heard the footstep behind. Tyler. Her face became pink. She heard her own voice say:

- Tyler!

- Oh. Hi Jessica! - he replied with a bit surprised - So you've been hiding here all the time, haven't you? Well, everyone was looking for you.

- Are you mad at me about that? - she asked worriedly.

- Oh no! How silly you are! Of course not! - Tyler answered angrily.

 

   After a while he calmed down and talked to Jessica, this time more gentle:

- Sica ah, I know you are sad about what happened to to Seohyun… But it will be fine. I'm here with you!

- Thank you. Uhm, Tyler… - Jessica was about to tell him what she saw on Seohyun's cell phone.

- Yeah?

- Oh… Nevermind! - Looking at his innocent eyes, she decided not to talk about that.

   Lured by her blinding feelings for him, she tried to make herself to think differently. Maybe it is wrong. Maybe Seohyun just made it up because she doesn't like Tyler. Maybe Jessica Jung is just misunderstanding everything…

   They were sitting there without any words, until Tyler broke the silence:

- It's late, Jessica. You'd better go back to your dorm now. I bet other GG members are very worried for you know.

- Yeah. You too. Good night!

- See ya tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

 

Jessica's P. O. V:

   Tiredly waving to Tyler, I sat back down and looked at the moon. Tyler lost the bet, although I didn't tell him. They are not THAT caring about me. 7 years together… Maybe in their eyes, I'm only the lazy girl with icy face and princess-like personality. None of them understands the real me. Only for little Seohyun, whose habit is taking care about us all. No, it should be, "whose habit WAS taking care". But I didn't realize it, until it was too late. Hmmm……… I don't intend to come back to the dorm tonight. I don't want to. Lying down on the grass, I took the phone out of my pocket and dialed to my sister, Soojung.

*end Jessica's P. O. V"

 

Krystal's P.O. V:

   "Da, da da da da,…" Sica unnie's voice and my own voice singing "Butterfly" are like yelling in my ear. Who the hell is calling at this time. Clicking on "answer", I was about to curse something at that person when I heard Sica unnie's voice: "Soojungie, are you free at this time? I'm at school now. Is it ok if I come over?"

   I quickly said "Yes" and then she stopped the call. I really hate it when someone disturbs my sleep. But 1, she is my only sister; and 2, she rarely calls me with that voice. Something really terrible must happened in the previous 48 hours. I the TV, and there's actually something there.

*************************************************************************************

- Soojungie…

- Jessica unnie, why?

- What do you mean "why"?

- Stop acting innocent in front of me. That driver who killed Hyunnie, you hired him, didn't you??? What did she do wrong to you??? Omg, unnie, I can't believe you are this kind of person. Seohyun is such a nice girl…

- What??

- Did I tell you to stop acting innocent, unnie? I said, did you, directly or indirectly, kill her?????

- Soojung, it's not that!!  You KNOW I'm not, right???

- *not listening* Why unnie?

- *sigh* I thought you'd understand me. But I was wrong. So wrong. Tyler left. Can't blame him for that. But GG, my "sisters", who are supposed to be by my side in moments like this, are not. And you, my little sibling, doubts me for killing a GG member. In this world, there's nobody who cares about me, that's right… Bye Soojung, close the door, pretend I've never come here. Sorry. Good night my little kid.

   And she just left like that. I finally calmed down and walked myself to lock the door. I don't really remember what she said, for I was feeling too shocked with the thought that my sister killed someone. Some words were just floating around in my mind: "it's not", "so wrong", "by my side", "sibling", "killing", "GG", "nobody cares", "Soojung", "sorry". After I clear my mind, I hurried out to my garage and drived my car to find my sister. I know her. And it's not safe at all to let her go out by herself, especially at this time, and especially with her emotions like that.

 

Author's note: After a so so so long time, I've come back, guys!! Lead male is still not appearing, my apologies. Thank you my lovely readers and subscribers for waiting for me, and sorry too for letting you wait *bow* Enjoy this chap! I'll update more in summer vacation, I think~~