「 cheatsheet. 」

「vinyl rec : nineteen-eighty-five 」: apply closed | reviewing apps
CHEATSHEET
 
[ STORY ] :  If you have not noticed by now, this is an AU fic set in 1985 at a record store called reckless records where they're just doing their best to get by. The staff occasionally experiencing problems here and there, but overall, the main arc of the fic is between the reckless records staff and Geoffry Gold, who is the bigwig that wants to run reckless records out of the city when he puts up his shop. The setting is in the city of chicago, so while this story does go on, there will be slight influences of that area within this fic. So chicago dogs, the use of chinatown, news that happened during that time, etc... Music will also correspond to the time period as well.
 
[ Faceclaims ] : They can be anyone you want, so actors, actresses, idols, etc... I will be accepting WEstern and EAstern faceclaims, so if you want to use an actor from bollywood or an american actress or even some j-pop idols, then you can use any of them. Kim Myungsoo from Infinite is taken as a faceclaim. 
 
[ Age ] : Give me someone between the ages of 17-30. Please use faceclaims that look their age, i do not want dawson casting. If you do not know what dawson casting is, it is basically using 20/30-something actors for teenagers. 
 
[ Personality ] : For those using a plot line, there are a couple of hints on how you can take your character to fit that plot line. However, I do not expect anyone to follow the plot line to a t when it comes to your character's personality. For those that are not following a plot line, you can do whatever you like as long as everything flows well and makes sense. So if your character is quite cold and serious, then give me a reason for why he is. However, for everyone, please stay away from Mary-Sues. 
 
[ plotlines ] : This is a plot line fic, but I do not have to write about all the original plot lines put down. So if more people end up using the free plot line and have wonderful apps compared to some of the people that used plot lines, I will be more inclined to use the better apps instead with the free plot lines. HOwever, if you do well with one of the non-free plot lines, you do have a good chance at having your character written depending on competition. 
 
[ BackStory ] : Please refrain from overly dramatic sob stories. I'll accept the small stuff like a death in the family, a family living in poverty, etc... But I do not want your character to literally have the life of a makjang drama/soap opera. Please shy away from things like ion, ual abuse, , etc... I do not want to write these things for this fic as it is too much for this type of fic. And the only one that I may accept something like ual harrassment/abuse is for the 'heart is wrapped up in chains and guarded like a jail cell' one.  
 
[ timeline ] : The timeline is pretty simple, so please do not make it harder than it should be. All i want is where your character was from birth until the age they are at now. So if they lived in Korea for 3 years, then mention that and put how long they lived their for and then do that for each place they lived in. If they lived in chicago the whole time, then write that.  
 
[ Relationships ] : Give me the most important ones as I do not need your characters long list of friends that I'll probably most likely won't be able to use at all. So save yourself the trouble and only give me the people that I really need to know. 
 
[ Love interests ] : They can be anyone as well. Your character can be heteroual, homoual, biual, etc... They can like anyone they want, so if you want your indian actress to fall in love with a k-pop idol, then cool. If you want some american actor to fall in love with a french actress, that's cool too. this takes place in chicago, so any ethnicity is accepted and I am not going to shy away from different types of relationships.
 
[ Neatness ] : I like neat apps that are readable. If you want to put pictures in it, that's fine. If you want a little bit of color, that's cool too. But everything needs to be readable to me, so please keep things neat.