「 plotlines. 」

「vinyl rec : nineteen-eighty-five 」: apply closed | reviewing apps
 
engineering student in the day, Wild Blossom's lead guitarist at night. A young man who literally leads a double life, one life being used to satisfy his parents, while the other is used to satisfy his friends and a portion of himself. Two sides literally at war in a stand still at which side will win first. However, the stress from doing such leaves him with little options to be himself, and that's where Reckless Records comes in. His part time job that his parents hate, but his friends accept, but is probably the best thing for him. (TAKEN)
i hate how i keep lying to myself; i hate not knowing myself
 
This guy is the one that woos girls with popular 80's hits while slipping them his number on a little sticky note. Always playing the field and never settling down, feeling like there isn't a girl in the world that can do such a thing, he ends up meeting his match in a customer that doesn't take his bull and literally wants nothing to do with him. She just goes to Reckless Records for the music, not this idiot. While this idiot can't help but be intrigued by this girl that won't even tell him her name. (AVAILABLE)
i play the field because the game is fun, but the heart not so much
 
Fan of bubblegum pop and is similar to clair from the Breakfast Club, this girl would never be seen in such a place as Reckless Records. But due to everyone thinking she's too much of a princess that gets whatever she wants, she decides to prove them wrong by getting a job at RR. However, having nothing but ill feelings despite deciding to work there, especially since she's sure she'll meet more than her fair share of disgusting metalheads, she can't help but be wary. And then she meets one of her coworkers, one said metalhead.  (AVAILABLE)
i'm not that much of a princess as people think i am 
 
Most know her for being cooler than cool and the most levelheaded member of the Reckless Records staff. She's usually the one that is always listening to their problems and giving advice, so much so, that even the customers will do so as well. Especially in regards to the music that they listen to. However, despite being one of the best among her people and having the most experience out of them all, she can't help but want to have something better. And when she meets the son of the bigwig that owns Music Town, she can't help but feel like this may be her chance. (AVAILABLE) 
i may love music, but that's only a small part of me
 
Jaded and more than a little bit cynical towards love, towards dating, this girl does not care about dating or anything like that. Nor does she care about the thousand of admirors that she has, because to her, those men are nothing but jackasses that feel entitled to do whatever they want, whenever they want. And while most nice guys would say that they are different, she knows that she can't believe their words. So why even care about them in the first place. Never mind the fact that girls are just better.  (AVAILABLE)
heart is wrapped up in chains and guarded like a jail cell
 
None of the plots interest you, but you're still intrigued by the concept and have a couple of ideas, then this spot is for those people. It's a free plot that allows you guys to come up with something that will fit the concept as well as make me want to write about your character. If applying more than once, you can only use this plot once.  (AVAILABLE)
music is probably what feelings may sound like