Part 16

What I Did For Love?

[Seoul, Korea]

July 26, 1997

Seung Ho traced the ‘J’ scar on his back.

*Damn,* he thought.

*I miss Mina so much.* He sent out one of his men to retrieve news about her and if they could, get her here to him in Korea.

Seung Ho had it all. Money and power. The only thing that was missing was Ji Yeon. So much had happened to Seung Ho as he recalled what happened. Seung Ho and Min Ho made it to Seoul, Korea. With Seung Ho’s leadership skills and Min Ho’s smooth talking, they end up getting a lot of businesses and putting others out of business. Money was not enough for Seunh Ho. He needed power so he created Sechskies, where he was the leader and Min Ho was his 2nd-in command. He and Min Ho managed to eliminate the group Quiksilver on their own and gained the respect and loyalty of the two members Kim Ki Bum and Lee Tae Min. Along the way, they found Lee Byung Hun and Lee Hyun Woo wandering in the streets. Byung Hun proved to be a genius and Hyun Woo was handy in finding information. Seung Ho knew they were enough. Seung Ho had hundreds of men under him n Sechskies but they were the main leaders with Seung Ho as the head. They committed a lot of crimes but no evidence was ever found to convict them. Just then there was a knock on his door, interrupting his thoughts.

“Come in,” said Seung Ho. Lee Hyun Woo came in.

“I have news for you, boss,” he said.

“Well what is it? What did you find out about Ji Yeon?” Seung Ho asked. Hyun Woo looked down and was hesitatant in his reply.

“I’m afraid it’s bad news.” Those words made Seung Ho panic.

“Lee Hyun Woo, answer me now!” yelled Seung Ho with rage. Seung Ho’s yell scared Hyun Woo so he blurted it out.

“Park Ji Yeon is dead. She drowned while she was swimming in the ocean. Her body has not been found and is still missing.” Seung Ho fell back in his seat in shock.

*Ji Yeon’s dead? No, anyone but Ji Yeon,* he thought. Hyun Woo knew it was a good time to leave so he left Seung Ho in his office.

“Ji Yeon!” Seung Ho screamed out of his window in pain. His cries echoed throughout the city of Seoul.

---> to be continued...