Chapter 2

You Are My Cure

Chapter 2: Unforgettable Memories

 

 

- " Are you okay? ". A male voice asked. Jin Hee froze after hearing the voice. " That voice..... ".  She slowly looked up and met with Mark's eyes.

- " M-Mark? ". She asked as they stared at each other.

 

Jin Hee just stared at him like he was an angel or a dream knight who just came in time to save her. She realized that she was staring too much at him and shook her head. 

 

- " Thanks ". She mumbled as she stood up, grabbed her back and ran away.

 

Mark was left dumbfounded while staring at Jin Hee toward the exit door. He sighed and glared back at Wenhan, who was still on the floor with a cut on the side of his lips groaning in pain as he touched his chin.

 

- " Are you really that kind of person to scare girls like that? ". Mark asked as he shoved his hands on his pockets.

 

Wenhan laughed as he slowly stood up and took the dust off from his uniform.

 

- " Maybe..why? Jealous? ".

- " Jealous my ". 

- " Then why do you ask? ".

- " Because I don't want to be known as the brother of a disgusting playboy ". Mark stated. Wenhan loudly scoffed as he glared back at Mark.

- " Then don't need to care about it, we are not even from the same blood ". Wenhan said. " Anyways, I have to go, my friends are waiting for me. So.. if you excuse me ". Wenhan said as he turned around and started walking away.

- " Whatever you say ". Mark mumbled as he went to the opposite side and walked away too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin Hee was walking on the crowded street, heading to her sister's restaurant. She cleaned her lips with the back of her hands and made faces, feeling disgusted by the kiss.

 

- " Stupid Wenhan, screw you ". She mumbled and then touched her lips and sighed. " He used to be kind and lovely toward me, why did he decided to hurt my heart? Why me? ".

 

 

 

• ~ Flashback ~ • 

 

 

16 year old Jin Hee was walking on the empty corridors of the school since school finished 30 minutes ago but her boyfriend, Wenhan, told her to meet him in one of the classrooms of the school. She clasped her hands together as she walked until she arrived at the classroom Wenhan was supposed to be. She took a deep breath and opened the door and poked out her head.

 

- " Wenhan? ". She called. But there wasn't any answer. She slowly entered in the classroom and closed the door behind her. She started walking while looking around the classroom until someone covered her eyes and the world came black.

- " Looking for me? ". A male voice whispered in her ears and she immediately recognized him. She shyly smiled and slowly turned around, facing her boyfriend.

- " Hey ". She said.

 

It's been only three weeks since they started dating and Jin Hee was still uncomfortable about skinship, especially with men like Wenhan. They met on their first year of high school. Jin Hee was helping to clean to P.E class stuff when a ball almost hit her but someone saved her from that. And that's how she met Wenhan, who was from a different class from hers. After saving her, Wenhan got interest in her and started to meet her and they become friends for almost two months until Wenhan finally confessed his feelings for Jin Hee. Jin Hee, who is usually a little shy about this kind of things, also confessed her feelings to Wenhan and the next day, they became a couple.

 

- " So how was class? Are you tired? ". Wenhan asked as he grabbed her hands and the back of them.

- " Yeah... I just finished an exam ".

- " Which one? ".

- " History ".

- " Uff~ That must be really long ".

- " It was ". She giggled.

 

Wenhan smiled as well. Suddenly he leaned closer to her until heir noses touched. Jin Hee was a little bit surprised about Wenhan's sudden action but she stayed calm while her heart was beating really fast.

 

- " Wenhan... ".

- " Yeah? ".

- " I'm not ready for this yet ".

- " First kiss? ".

 

Jin Hee bit her bottom lip and slightly nodded. Wenhan chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek and gently it.

 

- " Don't worry, I will make your first kiss special. You won't regret about it ". He whispered as he started to lean closer. 

 

Jin Hee took a deep breath before closing her eyes. Wenhan glanced at Jin Hee one more time before pressing his lips on hers. Jin Hee could feel warmness on her lips. Soon, Wenhan's lips started to move in a slow motion. Jin Hee followed him as well and the kiss became into a sweet yet passionate one. She slowly took the confidence as she wrapped her arms around his neck and Wenhan pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Jin Hee never felt like this before and she really liked the feeling, in fact, she was enjoying it. Soon, they broke the kiss and they tried to catch their breaths.

 

- " Was that bad? ". Wenhan asked, pressing his forehead against hers. Jin Hee smiled and shook her head.

- " It was amazing ".

- " I knew it will be ". He chuckled. " I'm glad that you are my girlfriend ".

- " Me too ".

- " I love you, Jin Hee ".

- " I love you too, Wenhan ".

 

 

 

• ~ End of the Flashback ~ •

 

 

- " Liar ". She mumbled. " Immature, disgusting ". She sighed in frustration as she ran her fingers through her long hair. Soon, she arrived at the restaurant and greeted her sister's co-workers and the manager. Soon, she spotted her sister getting out of the kitchen.

 

- " Unnie! ". Jin Hee exclaimed, waving at her sister.

- " Oh Jin Hee-ah~ ". Soo Young said as she approached to her. " How are you? How was you first day? ".

- " It was fine ". She lied as she looked down and played with her fingers. Soo Young narrowed her eyes as she crossed her arms. 

- " I know you are lying. You always play with your fingers when you are lying. Come on, tell me. What happened? ".

- " It's nothing serious, really ".

 

Soo Young sighed and looked away before looking back at her.

 

- " Anyways, my turn finish in 2 minutes and we won't eat here since Taecyeon will bring us to an Italian restaurant. So wait for me at the table over there. You better tell me what really happended I finish changing my clothes, got it? ". Soo Young said with serious tone before walking away to take orders.

 

Jin Hee sighed and headed to the table at the end of the place and sat on it. Soo Young knew about Jin Hee's relationship with Wenhan and also how did it end. In fact, she really hates Wenhan for hurting her sister's feelings just like that. After they broke up, Soo Young comfort her and promised to not tell to their dad about this, because they knew how their father was when it was about guys and relationships.

 

Jin Hee pulled out her phone and started looking through her pictures. She kept slidding the screen until she stopped in a photo of Wenhan and her when they were on his birthday. In the picture, Wenhan was smiling at the camera while Jin Hee gave him a kiss on his cheek. Jin Hee slightly smiled by teh photo, remembering that moment but immediately shook her head.

 

" What are you doing Jin Hee? Why do you kept those photos? He cheated on you and you still recall those memories which were all lies? Wake up Jin Hee, this is reality! ".

 

Jin Hee sighed and looked at the picture one more time before erasing it from her phone along with the other pictures of her and Wenhan and UNIQ.

 

" That's right Jin Hee. Forget about him. He hurt you once, he won't hurt you again. Don't recall those memories because it will just hurt you more ". Jin Hee thought as she looked at the window.

 

- " You made the right decision, Jin Hee ". She whispered to herself with a nod. " You did it well ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mijoo was looking through a shelf with lots of dress and blouses from a shop in the mall while her stepmother was sitting on the couch, waiting for her to choose something to buy. Mijoo slightly pouted when she couldn't find the perfect clothes.

 

- " There's nothing in here ". She said. " How am I suppose to impress Mark with no cute and pretty clothes? ".

- " Then let's go to another store ". Mrs Lee said as she stood up from the couch and bid goodbye to the owner of the shop before walking away to another store. 

- " This is annoying me, I really can't choose the perfect dress for the weekend! ". 

- " But you have so many beautiful dresses in your large closet, why don't you wear them? ".

- " Ah hello?~ No girl wears the same clothes everyday~ I only wear to same clothes after a month passes. And since a month didn't pass, I have to look for a new one ". Mijoo said with a girly smile. She turned around and her eyes widened. " Oh!~ I find it! ". She exclaimed as she headed to another shop. Mrs Lee sighed as she shook her head and then followed Mijoo behind.

 

As Mrs Lee entered, Mijoo pointed at the dress.

 

- " I want this one ". She said.

 

 

 

 

Mrs Lee weakly smiled and nodded.

 

- " Sure ".

 

Mijoo smiled and turned to the onwer.

 

- " I want to buy this, size S, please and don't need to try it, I will just take it ". Mijoo then turned to Mrs Lee. " In Hwa-sshi, come here! ".

 

Mrs Lee sighed after she heard her call by her name. Mijoo never called her mom after her mother died by cancer and when her father remarried In Hwa. Mrs Lee approached to the cashier and pulled out her wallet.

 

- " Why do you always call me by my name? ". Mrs Lee asked as she handed her credit card to the employer.

- " But that's your name ". Mijoo pointed.

- " I know.... but I'm your mother now ".

- " STEPmother you wanted to say ". She emphazised. 

- " Mijoo-ah... ".

- " No one can replace my mom, so I prefer to call you by your name, okay? ". Mijoo said with annoyance and bit of anger in her voice. " When you finish paying, get the bag. I will be waiting in the car ". Mijoo said as she tossed her black long hair behind her shoulder and walked away from the shop,

Mrs Lee sighed and shook her head in disapproval.

 

- " That girl is so childish ". She sighed. " I wonder....how my daughters look like now? ". She mumbled, thinking about her two daughters she left behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- " He did WHAT?! ". Soo Young blurted out in the middle of the street. Jin Hee and Soo Young were walking as they were heading to the Italian restaurant Soo Young's boyfriend invited them. After they left the BBQ restaurant, Jin Hee told everything about what happened recently between her an Wenhan to Soo Young while walking.

- " Unnie, calm down. There are people staring at us ". Jin Hee loudly whispered as she grabbed Soo Young's arm to calm her down.

- " Calm down?! That son of tried to you! How can I be calm in this kind of situation?! You know what? I will kill him tomorrow, that's it! ".

- " Don't do it! It isn't worth to fight for and you will make things worse. Besides... someone helped me on time ".

 

Soo Young then stood straightly as she looked at Jin Hee.

 

- " And who it was? ".

- " A new student who sits next to me, his name is Mark ".

- " Is he cute? ".

- " Unnie! ". Jin Hee cried out.

- " What? I just wanted to know the saviour of my sister! ".

- " He's nothing special ".

- " He IS. He saved you from that ". 

- " Unnie, your vocabulary ".

- " Vocabulary my ". Soo Young rolled her eyes.

- " Now I know where you got your personality ". Jin Hee shook her head in disbelief.

- " From who? ".

- " Dad, of course ".

 

Soo Young shrugged her shoulders like she didn't care. Soo Young got the strong and ' bad guy ' attitude from her father while Jin Hee got the sweet, caring and kind attitude from her father. Even though they had different personalities, they really get along and they are really close to each other. They got into fights too, but really small ones. Soo Young really loves her sister and she's very protective toward her since their mother left them and Soo Young didn't have a choice but to raise Jin Hee with the help of her dad. The only thing Soo Young wishes for Jin Hee is her happiness, and nothing else.

 

- " Yeah, and you got her good side ". Soo Young slightly smirked.

- " Not really.... ". Jin Hee said as she awkwardly looked away.

- " Come on, you're an angel, you can't even kill a bug ". Soo Young as Jin Hee giggled by her comment. " Come on, we are going to be late and Taecyeon must be waiting for us ".

- " But... promise me not to tell anything to dad about this ".

 

Soo Young gave her a ' Are you kidding me? " look.

 

- " Just to make sure ". She said and Soo Young scoffed.

- " Whatever ". Soo Young rollled her eyes and started walking.

 

Jin Hee sighed as she shook her head in disbelief and followed her sister behind. Minutes later, they arrived at the Italian restaurant. As they entered in, they spotted Taecyeon sitting in the V.I.P area of the restaurant.

 

- " Oppa! ". Soo Young exclaimed while waving at him.

 

Taecyeon looked up and smiled when he saw his girlfriend and her sister. Jin Hee and Soo Young approached to the table and greeted Taecyeon.

 

- " I'm sorry if we make you wait ". Soo Young said as she kissed Taecyeon's cheek and sat next to him while Jin Hee sat across them.

- " Don't worry, I didn't wait that long ". Taecyeon said as he sat down and looked at Jin Hee. " So Jin Hee, how was your first day at school? ". 

- " It was fine ". Jin Hee said as she glanced at Soo Young who stared at her back and looked at the menu card.

- " I hoped you don't mind if I ordered bolognese lasagna for you. I know it's your favorite, right? ". Taecyeon showed her his sweetest smile.

- " Thanks ". Jin Hee nodded with a smile.

- " Yah, why do you choose her favorite food instead of me? What about me? ". Soo Young glared at Taecyeon with a pout.

- " Because you are a picky eater, you dorky ". Taecyeon teased as he pinched Soo Young's nose.

- " Yah! Who are you calling dorky, huh?! ". Soo Young exclaimed as she lifted her fist in the air to punch Taecyeon. He laughed and put an arm around her shoulder.

- " It was a joke, of course you are smart! Jesus, you are hot-tempered ". 

 

Jin Hee just looked at them and chuckled in silence. She used to be like that when she was with Wenhan, but not anymore. Just thinking about it, made her heart ached in pain while her heart was breaking into pieces one by one. 

 

After dinner, Taecyeon took the girls to their house. Soo Young bid him goodbye with a kiss before he drove away. They entered in the house and the first thing Jin Hee did was to go to her room and changed into comfortable clothes. Even though her family wasn't as rich as Taecyeon or any of her classmates, she was comfortable being in a cozy house.

She opened the door of her room and the lights.

 

 

 

 

 

She placed her backpack on the floor and took her blazer off. Minutes later, she was in her most comfortable clothes.

 

Jin Hee's oufit:

 

 

 

 

 

She sat on her desk as she opened her back and pulled some notebooks out. She grabbed a pencil from her pencil case and started studying. As she wrote down some notes from Chemistry, she remembered how the new guy saved her from Wenhan. She bit the back of her pencil while thinking about it.

 

" I wonder who he really is ". She thought.

 

Her thoughts were taken away when someone knocked the door. She shook her head and sat properly before answering to come in. The door opened and Jin Hee turned around, only to meet her dad.

 

- " Oh dad.... ". She paused as she looked at the clock from her nightstand. " You came early ".

- " Yeah, no customer came after 8.40 pm so I decided to close early for today ". He said as she sat on her bed. " Anyways, how was your first day? ".

- " It was fine ". Jin Hee said as she clasped her hands together.

- " Really? How about making friends? ".

- " I made a new friend ". She said as she forced a smile.

- " Really? Is it a girl or a boy? ".

- " Of course a girl, dad ". Jin Hee giggled.

 

Her father giggled as well and nodded.

 

- " I hope you really are having a good time. When I was at your age, I used to enjoy being in high school ".

- " Like joking around and doing bets with your friends? ". Jin Hee asked while raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms.

- " And I have to say... I was really popular in my time ". 

- " Yeah sure~ ". The two of them turned around and saw Soo Young leaning against the door frame.

- " Yah, you brat! Are you really doubting about your dad's student days? ".

- " You mean by being popular in high school? Yeah, I doubted that really happened ". Soo Young said while brushing her hair. 

 

Their father slightly frowned and approached to Soo Young, giving her a smack on her arm.

 

- " Ah! Dad! That hurts! ". Soo Young cried out as she rubbed her arm.

- " Imagine my heart! It really got hurt because of you, you little punk! ".

- " Did I say something wrong?! ".

 

Jin Hee looked between her father and sister's playful fight and couldn't help but to chuckle by the scene. Then something came in her mind: The new student who saved her today.

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 Mark was sitting in a corner of a coffee shop while being in his own world. He couldn't stop thinking about Jin Hee and Ji Yeon being together and how Jin Hee was related to Wenhan. " Jin Hee..... Choi Jin Hee...... Does she know Wenhan? Or maybe Ji Yeon? How stupid I am with questioning about that. Of course she must know them! ". 

 

Mark ruffled his hair in frustration and looked at the window. It was getting dark and it was time to go home before dinner. He looked up at the clock and sighed.

 

- " Maybe she's not coming... ". He mumbled as he grabbed his backpack and stood up. He was about to leave when someone stopped him.

- " Sorry, I'm late! ".

- " Mijoo, why did you come so late? Do you know how long I was waiting for you? ".

- " Sorry, I was shopping with my stepmother ". Mijoo smiled and kissed his cheek. " Come on, sit! ". She cheered up as she pushed him down and sat across him.

 

Mark sighed and put his backpack down. 

 

- " I'm glad that you transferred to my school! We could have much time together! ". Mijoo exclaimed.

- " Yeah... ". Mark forced a smile.

- " And guess what? While being in the shopping mall, I found the perfect dress for our next date! You will love it ".

 

" Again with her shopping and smugging things. I'm really tired to hear her buying things every single day. Isn't her family goign to run out of money just because of her obssesion with shopping? ". He thought as he just stared at her like he was listening to her.

 

- " Then there is a ski trip before winter vacation starts and also there will be the homecoming dance! Ah!~ And my dad is going to organize my 18th birthday in my mansion, isn't that amazing?! ". She exclaimed.

- " Yeah... it is ". Mark simply replied.

 

Mijoo frowned and slightly pouted.

 

- " You don't seems to be excited ".

 

Mark sighed and rested his elbows on the table.

 

- " Look, Mijoo. It's nice to be with you, really. But, the only thing we talk about is your day in the shopping mall, about the things you bought and about the events like your birthday party, school's graduation... Can't we do something like going to the park together or at least spend time together? Watching movies or something? ". Mark asked.

- " But... we are doing something. We are talking while being in a coffee shop ".

- " But I want to do different kind of activities. Not just talking about clothes and shops and always meeting in the same place. I want to go to the beach, teach you how to skate and even teach you how to snowboard when we go to that ski trip ".

- " First of all, I hate the beach. Reason number one, I hate the sand on my feet. Second, you how much I hate being in that places of skate and I can't even wear high heels and last, you know how much I hate moving! I mean.... I hate sports and you know that Mark ". 

 

Mark sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

 

- " You know what? Nevermind, just... forget about what I say ". He said as he stood up and grabbed his backpack. " I will text you later, see you tomorrow ". He kissed the top of her head and walked away.

 

Mijoo glanced back and pouted.

 

- " I thought he was interested in this things ". She mumbled to herself.

 

After Mark and Ji Yeon broke up, a year later he started to date Mijoo, because of two reasons. One, he had a crush on her, even he didn't go to the same school as her and two, he wanted to get revenge to Ji Yeon for cheating on him. He thought that being with Mijoo would fix everythig but he was wrong about it. In fact, he was really getting annoyed and tired of her. Everytime Mark wanted to go to skate, Mijoo forbiddened him to go and dragged him to the shopping mall for his opinions in every dress she tries. Also, she couldn't stop talking about how amazing it will be if she wins the ' Homecoming Queen ' title. And also she will cursed to the people she doesn't like, every single day... though the phone, message, chat, etc,etc...

 

He was thinking to break up with her but he didn't know how to bring the topic. Mijoo was very sensible in this kind of situations and he didn't know how to explain it to her. He sighed by the thought as he took a cab and drove away to his house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wenhan was walking on the streets of Hongdae with his group. They were playing around like kids while looking at the things in every shop. As they were walking, something caught Wenhan's attention from the souvenir's shop. He narrowed his eyes and walked toward the shop. He entered in and saw a pair of couple bags hanging at the wall.

 

 

 

 

• ~ Flashback ~ • 

 

 

- " Wenhan! I told you that there's no need to buy me anything, I'm fine! ". Jin Hee cried out as she tried to release his grip from her wrist as he dragged her to the souvenir's shop.

- " Look, I really want to buy something for you. You are my girlfriend and we have to be known as an official couple ".

- " I thought you hated this kind of things ".

- " With you, I don't feel even bother of buying these things ".

- " You already gave me a bracelet, I'm fine with this ". 

 

Wenhan pouted and shook his head.

 

- " Come on, pick anything you want. If you don't, then let's have couple piercings, AND it must be in the belly ".


Jin Hee's eyes widened in shock.

- " Piercing? ".

- " What? Don't you like piercings? ".

 

It wasn't like she was afraid of needles, it was just she hated using piercing, especially in the belly. And of course, her dad will freak out if he found his daughter getting tattoos, having piercings in her body or even smoking. Since she was a good girl, she shook that idea from her head.

 

Jin Hee gulped and looked around the shop until she spotted a pair of bags.

 

- " I like those ". She pointed at the bags.

 

Wenhan looked up and smiled.

 

- " These ones? ". He asked.

 

 

Jin Hee nodded. Wenhan told to the owner to get the bags and he spun around to face Jin Hee.

 

- " Now you must use it, everyday. I will also use it. That means that we are a couple for everyone. I don't care if people are whispering about us. The important thing is that we are together and nothing can separate us ". He said.

Jin Hee softened by his words. She didn't know that a bad guy like Wenhan could be such a sweet guy.

- " Promise me you will use it everyday, same as the bracelet ". He said.

Jin Hee smiled and nodded.

- " I promise ". She said.

Wenhan smiled and pecked her lips, making her blush a little.

 

 

 

• ~ End of the Flashback ~ •

 

 

 

Wenhan smiled by the thought as he glanced at the bags. He shook his head, realizing what he was thinking. When he walked out of the shop, he thought about the kiss he gave her a while ago. He felt guilty by kissing her and almost her like that. But he couldn't help it.

 

- " Why do I keep thinking of her? ". He mumbled to himself. 

- " Hyung, are you okay? ". YiBo came to his side, looking worried at Wenhan.

- " Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go home. I'm tired ". He said. He glanced at the shop one more time before walking away along with his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin Hee was glancing at the bag Wenhan gave her when they were dating. She was looking for something in her wardrobe when her attention was caught by that bag. She touched the texture of the bag with her fingers and opened one of the pockets. She pulled out a bracelet and stared at it for a while.

 

(The one with ' His ' is Jin Hee's)

 

- " His.... ". She whispered as she recalled a memory.

 

 

• ~ Flashback ~ • 

 

 

 

Jin Hee was waiting at Wenhan in the entrance of a coffee shop. She received a text from his telling her to wait him in the entrance of the their favorite coffee shop after school.

Jin Hee rubbed her hands together to get herself warm while looking at the sides of the streets, wondering where Wenhan could be.

 

- " Where is he? Aishh... I'm freezing to death ". She mumbled as she shoved her hands in the pockets of her blazer. 

 

Suddenly, she felt a familiar warm embracing from behind. She looked back and saw Wenhan hugging.

 

- " Did you wait a lot? ". He asked. Jin Hee smiled.

- " Not really ".

- " I'm sorry if I make you wait like that, here ". He spun her around and wrapped her neck with his scarf. Jin Hee blushed by his action and took a sniff on his scarf. She really liked his scent, it was really manly and fresh. " How do you feel? ".

- " Much better ". She giggled.

Wenhan smiled and grabbed her hand.

 

- " So... is there a reason you make me wait that long? ". Jin Hee asked.

- " Actually there is ". He said. " Close your eyes ".

Jin Hee didn't protest and just obeyed. She closed her eyes and wait.

- " Now open your eyes ". He said.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw a blue box resting in his palm.

 

- " What's this? ".

Wenhan smiled and opened the box, releaving a pair of bracelets.

- " These are our couple bracelets ".

- " What? ".

 

He smiled by her reaction as he pulled the bracelet out from the box and clasped the bracelet on his right wrist.

- " Yours is ' HIS ' and mine is ' HERS '. Which means that you are mine and I'm yours ".

Jin Hee couldn't help but to blush about this. It was the sweetest thing Wenhan could ever done.

- " Thanks, it's really pretty ". Jin Hee said and then shyly kissed his cheek.

 

Wenhan was surprised by her action, because he was the one who only gives kisses. Normally Jin Hee is too shy to show affection toward Wenhan, so Wenhan is the one who takes the iniciative first. He smiled seeing her blush because of her action and hugged her.

 

- " You are special to me, Jin Hee. Let's hope we can be together forever ". Wenhan said.

 

Jin Hee smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist and nodded in his chest. 

 

 

 

• ~ End of the Flashback ~ •

 

 

 

- " Those are just lies..... ". Jin Hee whispered as she sheded tears. " Me? Special? Tsk... ". She sniffened and stared at the bracelet again. " No Jin Hee, you have to move on. This only makes you feel weak and pityful ".

 

Jin Hee wiped her tears away and stood up. She opened her wardrobe and pulled out a box. She then started to put the bag and the rest of the stuff Wenhan gave her and the pictures they took when they were dating. She wanted to throw those unforgettable but painful memories away and she wanted to start all over again. She was tired to keep thinking in the past. It was time to live in the present. As she was about to close the box, she looked at the bracelet. She grabbed and stared at it.

 

- " You have to do this ". Jin Hee said to herself as she closed her eyes, and immediately threw the bracelet in the box and closed it with tape. She silently went downstairs and left the house with the box with a lighter. She went to the nearest park and sat on a wood chair and digged a hole in the ground. She opened the box and took several pictures. She looked at them and felt a pain in her heart. Seeing him smiling in the pictures while hugging her, kissing her, loving her, was just like a fantasy from her imagination. She took a deep breath before turning the lighter on and spraying the flame in the pictures. When the pictures were half burned , she threw them in the hole, watching how slowly the pictures were getting burned. She continue doing this only she reached for the last picture. It was her favorite picture, when Wenhan taught her how to play basketball for the first time. In the picture, Wenhan was all sweaty from the practice and he was back hugging Jin Hee, who was shyly smiling at the camera, and kissing her cheek. 

Jin Hee hardly gulped while holding back her tears as she slowly reached on the fire and with a last glance, she finally threw it on the fire. She looked at the pictures burning in front of her eyes. She sighed and closed her eyes.

 

- " Goodbye Wenhan.... ". She whispered. " This is the right decision. Don't look back and keep your eyes straight. This is the best for you ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm terribly sorry for making you wait, but school is killing me and I've been busy with homework, projects and work :'( Hope you like this chapter! 
Have a nice day

Bye Bye~